• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

A new guy mistake with QCs

freediver

I'm Pretty Popular
24/3/17
i just can't wait for the next qc pics with people aksing whether their rehaut is attached

Last edited:

thumperman

You're Saying I Can Sell?
24/7/20
i just can't wait for the next qc pics with people aksing whether their rehaut is attached

Even if this is where the SEL attaches and not a tool I think we can clearly see a detached rehaut no?
SGU15.jpg

Last edited:

p0pperini

patr0n h0arder
Gold Patron
Certified
29/1/19
UK
Thanks p0pperini That's exactly what I was told and thats what started all of my concern. I appreciate you taking the time to share the knowledge.
I said earlier in the thread if i am wrong I will apologise to all concerned with a red face guess I'll just have to wait and see if the "experts" who have chimed in on this thread will be as willing. To be honest I'm not gonna hold my breath. Thanks again have a good weekend!

You're welcome thunderguts. I'm glad someone appreciates my knowledge of these things. The carers here usually just smile and tell me to take the pill "like a good boy".

thumperman

24/7/20
The carers here usually just smile and tell me to take the pill
Its all good I realise now this forum is a friend simulator for lonely lock ins trainspotters and neck beards. Silly me thinking it was a place for knowledge exchange. Im wishing you and the rest of the thread all the best. Must suck having this as your only outlet. Pat yourselves on the back and dwell in the fact that this is as good as it gets, late middle age and all there is for you is dogpiling someone who wishes to learn. A true measure of a hobby is the love of sharing it with others. The only thing being shared here is bitterness of failure. 50+ and still wearing reps. Nice.

Last edited:

applestooranges

Known Member
18/7/18
Its all good I realise now this forum is a friend simulator for lock ins trainspotters and neck beards. Silly me thinking it was a place for knowledge exchange. Im wishing you and the rest of the thread all the best. Must suck having this as your only outlet. Pat yourselves on the back and dwell in the fact that this is as good as it gets, late middle age and all there is for you is dogpiling someone who wishes to learn. A true measure of a hobby is the love of sharing it with others. The only thing being shared here is bitterness of failure. 50+ and still wearing reps. Nice.

Hah! You really told em, bunch of old farts wearing reps. Drop me a PM if you need that rehaut attachment tool from the diagram.

thumperman

24/7/20
You all showed me. I guess Ill retire, Oh oops, bad choice of words. I shall withdraw from the fray. You shall all get an extra helping of jello at bingo later.. Its been real Ive never met such a large group of tragedies in such a short time. An experience for sure. Thanks for the lulz

Last edited:
Reactions: Notenuff

KushBandit

I'm Pretty Popular
13/8/18
Whisky-A-Go-Go
Thanks p0pperini That's exactly what I was told and thats what started all of my concern. I appreciate you taking the time to share the knowledge.
I said earlier in the thread if i am wrong I will apologise to all concerned with a red face guess I'll just have to wait and see if the "experts" who have chimed in on this thread will be as willing. To be honest I'm not gonna hold my breath. Thanks again have a good weekend!

Lmao you can't even tell that he's fucking with you?? Nice job p0pperini :_o_:

riderocket

18/9/18
This was quite a show. :) Thanks for all parties involved.

(...back to re-attaching rehauts)