• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

A new guy mistake with QCs

p0pperini

patr0n h0arder
Gold Patron
Certified
29/1/19
UK
Anyone found out who the “trained eye” is yet? I’ve got some QC pics of a Sub ready to approve but I’d just like their expert opinion before I pull the trigger. I wouldn’t want to find out too late that my lugs were floating or my movement won’t hack because the logo on the crown has come unglued.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rx4Time

Supporter, Panerai lover
Patron
Certified
31/3/16
CONUS
Anyone found out who the “trained eye” is yet? I’ve got some QC pics of a Sub ready to approve but I’d just like their expert opinion before I pull the trigger. I wouldn’t want to find out too late that my lugs were floating or my movement won’t hack because the logo on the crown has come unglued.

Found him.....he's currently driving over to assist you.....

prank-gifs-2-1caf37fb5da69535f.gif

p0pperini

patr0n h0arder
Gold Patron
Certified
29/1/19
UK
Anyway, ignore these guys thumperman - they really don't know what they're talking about. No one identified all the parts on that exploded diagram, did they? I looked into it, and it turns out that they're all wrong and you and the trained eye are right. Look:

SEQZ4.jpg

thumperman

You're Saying I Can Sell?
24/7/20
Thanks for your order. Friend, there is nothing to worry about this. It has nothing wrong with it. I have attached pictures for a different model for you to check. It's just reflection between the Rehaut and crystal
Thanks for the reassurance. I look forward to seeing it.

thumperman

24/7/20
At no time in responding to your PMs did I swear, rant or rave. At no time did I match your vitriol. Feel free to post all of our PMs (with Staff approval).
Oh so "Noob Bully" is playing the victim now with a snitchy twist? If you cant stand the heat dont go into a kitchen. Dont you have a Whitehouse briefing to do Donald?

cpd2186

Runway Model
Supporter
5/4/16
Oh so "Noob Bully" is playing the victim now with a snitchy twist? If you cant stand the heat dont go into a kitchen. Dont you have a Whitehouse briefing to do Donald?

What a douche!!!

Tucker

Lunnyfied by Raddave
Supporter
Certified
23/12/11

I tried to be nice. I tried to give you an out.

Lol. You have made a complete fool of yourself but you keep coming back for more. Good idea throwing politics into it. That will divert the masses from realizing what a true idiot you really are.

Kalev007

I'm Pretty Popular
25/6/19

I know what you mean I had a LEC fell off on one of mine.

thumperman

24/7/20
Any issues you have with the rehaut can easily be fixed
Youre an expert huh? All these other people have said the rehaut is integral. Which means you have no idea what you are talking about either and you have been here nine years!!

Nine years and your knowledge is as lacking as mine. Let that sink in.

I take people as I find them. If people are cool with me Im cool with them. Ive met some very cool people here and had nice exchanges with them and I'm grateful for their help. But like I said at the beginning of the thread Im not the easy-to-bully type. You might want to try your weak boy bull somewhere else. It will only end in tears for you and dacryphilia for me.

Empty vessels make most noise and you Sir are very noisy. [h=1][/h]

Tucker

Lunnyfied by Raddave
Supporter
Certified
23/12/11
You might want to try your weak boy bull somewhere else. It will only end in tears for you and dacryphilia for me.

[h=1][/h]

I had to look that one up and now you're creeping me out.

Dacryphilia refers to sexual pleasure or arousal from seeing tears or hearing the sounds of crying. Some people are turned on by their own crying; others are turned on by seeing another person crying. Some people are also turned on by the emotional release that crying brings

Reactions: cpd2186

Raddave

Most Delicious of all Nipples!
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Certified
24/12/11
Anyway, ignore these guys thumperman - they really don't know what they're talking about. No one identified all the parts on that exploded diagram, did they? I looked into it, and it turns out that they're all wrong and you and the trained eye are right. Look:

SEQZ4.jpg

fixed it for you .....

SEQZ4.jpg

thumperman

24/7/20
Anyway, ignore these guys thumperman - they really don't know what they're talking about. No one identified all the parts on that exploded diagram, did they? I looked into it, and it turns out that they're all wrong and you and the trained eye are right
Thanks p0pperini That's exactly what I was told and thats what started all of my concern. I appreciate you taking the time to share the knowledge.
I said earlier in the thread if i am wrong I will apologise to all concerned with a red face guess I'll just have to wait and see if the "experts" who have chimed in on this thread will be as willing. To be honest I'm not gonna hold my breath. Thanks again have a good weekend!

thumperman

24/7/20
You might want to try your weak boy bull somewhere else. It will only end in tears for you and dacryphilia for me.

I must apologise Tucker I think we may have gotten off on the wrong foot. I should have of course bowed down to your superior knowledge and Alpha dog status.

The mistake is entirely mine and to show there are no hard feelings I wish to give you a token of my appreciation.

A picture to use on your profile that accurately illustrates you and your standing in the community.

Take it from me with love and use it with pride.

SFI7K.png

Last edited: