• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

A new guy mistake with QCs

Bendori

2/5/16
You all showed me. I guess Ill retire, Oh oops, bad choice of words. I shall withdraw from the fray. You shall all get an extra helping of jello at bingo later.. Its been real Ive never met such a large group of tragedies in such a short time. An experience for sure. Thanks for the lulz

Come back! You tenaciously dumb, pathetic, broke, don't-even-lift, timid, mother fuxxer!! We MISS YOU!! XD

Reactions: KushBandit

M_Hall

I'm Pretty Popular
8/10/15
Perfect example of why posting your QC pics is not allowed.

Imagine posting your QC pics on reddit?

Has anyone from reddit ever actually approved a watch?

“Detached rehaut” Jesus wept.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

supercorg

Horology Curious
15/10/19
This is ridiculous. It’s not possible for many reasons. The main one being that the dial is nowhere near large enough in diameter to be visible that far out. Look at a photo of just a dial by itself for proof.

Sent from my iPhone using RWI

Midnightx

17/3/17
I love it when threads like these pop up but this one has to be one of the all time best examples.

I absolutely lost it when this guy brought up "dacryphilia" like what in the actual fuck man.

It's pure gold, an RWI hilarity hall of fame should be created with this stuck at the top.

Rx4Time that gif nearly killed me