• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

NEW NTTD No Time to Die Titanium/Titanium Seamaster 007 Edition

freefallrlc

21/6/15
I also asked several times if anyone wants to sell the V3 mesh. But I guess everyone is keeping it and sales might only start if there will be a V4 release with corrected titanium one

Arachnoidosis

You're Saying I Can Sell?
18/3/20
Post-call stupor not so bad! :)

4Ew1F.jpg

Reactions: Mr.JC

kevBquick

9/10/18
V3 vs gen on bottom...as far as the insert goes its pretty close. I think we are splitting hairs at this point. v1 was fat. v2 was too thin. the only thing it says is the bracelet is updated. could be a v1 back on there. we can see its not the v2. that much we know. if they really do a Ti bracelet that would be great. Dunno how true that will be. and as far as the markers go on the bezel vs dial....i think most is dome distortion.

OMG0670_09.jpg
OmegaSeamaster300MBondTimetoDie-14.jpg

Reactions: Mr.JC

Chrono1

Known Member
3/1/17
It's SS bracelet, not Titanium!
You probably know it, but just to make sure.

I know it's not Ti... Thanks anyway, just want the SS V3 strap as I don't think the factories are going to produce a proper gen near strap I Ti anytime too.

stufuse

Put Some Respect On My Name
22/10/17
UK
V3 vs gen on bottom...as far as the insert goes its pretty close. I think we are splitting hairs at this point. v1 was fat. v2 was too thin. the only thing it says is the bracelet is updated. could be a v1 back on there. we can see its not the v2. that much we know. if they really do a Ti bracelet that would be great. Dunno how true that will be. and as far as the markers go on the bezel vs dial....i think most is dome distortion.

OMG0670_09.jpg
OmegaSeamaster300MBondTimetoDie-14.jpg

This has been said many times already.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Take5

Known Member
14/5/20
My V3 arrived today.. better than expected! Only gripe is the bezel action is not rock solid. There is about 0.3mm play in it which is an immediate tell if you use the bezel, and kind of annoying considering gen watches in this price bracket manage to nail the bezel action but there we go. Visually it's stunning.

Tallgeese_iii

Horology Curious
1/5/20
My V3 arrived today.. better than expected! Only gripe is the bezel action is not rock solid. There is about 0.3mm play in it which is an immediate tell if you use the bezel, and kind of annoying considering gen watches in this price bracket manage to nail the bezel action but there we go. Visually it's stunning.

This seems to be common in this run, id be curious if a quick adjustment to the bezel spring underneath would fix it.

Take5

Known Member
14/5/20
This seems to be common in this run, id be curious if a quick adjustment to the bezel spring underneath would fix it.

Feels like it, the rotational fit of the bezel is spot on it's just the positivity of the position. But I've put this think under a loupe and the detail and finishing is pretty darn good.

Hormoaning

Known Member
DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
24/5/18

Show please Your v3

Take5

Known Member
14/5/20
Notes: 1. I had a fight with a toddler holding an icecream so sorry about the smudges

2. This is directly under a daylight lamp so some of the shadows cast make things look off centre.. that is not the case, it's just a strong shadow.
MjGpb.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: Hormoaning

Hormoaning

Known Member
DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
24/5/18
Notes: 1. I had a fight with a toddler holding an icecream so sorry about the smudges

2. This is directly under a daylight lamp so some of the shadows cast make things look off centre.. that is not the case, it's just a strong shadow.
MjGpb.jpg

Numbers on bezel not close to edge. Looks like gen. Great!

Reactions: Mr.JC and Take5