• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

ARF 126334 DateJust 41, Best in the market

Bobi01

Put Some Respect On My Name
2/2/19
Just to be clear I have not accepted these QC pics from my TD yet. I have emailed them back asking for more pics as I am very uncertain if I should accept this piece with these issues that I highlight on these 3 QC pics.

Picture #1: Am I correct in saying that this date wheel is misaligned and not centered? To me it is more centered to the left.
CYZqj.jpg

Picture #2: To me looking at other pieces of this watch in the thread there is a visible SEL gap on the left upper and lower side, specially when comparing to the other
Picture #3: To continue with the SEL gaps, when turning on the backside the gaps are even more visible when comparing to the other side of them.

Hope this is okey that I posted like this. Like I said I have already replied my TD about these issues and areawaiting their answer. But would appreciate any help from you guys that are more familiar with this ARF piece if you agree or disagree with my opinions on these issues from my QC pics. Thanks!

Also lugs isnt sharp like all other latest examples from last batch we saw,with this few issues i would reject it,we saw many better examples

Last edited:

Eddy69

You're Saying I Can Sell?
30/5/16
Just to be clear I have not accepted these QC pics from my TD yet. I have emailed them back asking for more pics as I am very uncertain if I should accept this piece with these issues that I highlight on these 3 QC pics.

Picture #1: Am I correct in saying that this date wheel is misaligned and not centered? To me it is more centered to the left.

Picture #2: To me looking at other pieces of this watch in the thread there is a visible SEL gap on the left upper and lower side, specially when comparing to the other side.

Picture #3: To continue with the SEL gaps, when turning on the backside the gaps are even more visible when comparing to the other side of them.

Hope this is okey that I posted like this. Like I said I have already replied my TD about these issues and are awaiting their answer. But would appreciate any help from you guys that are more familiar with this ARF piece if you agree or disagree with my opinions on these issues from my QC pics. Thanks!

Any chance yours from puretime? As I got mine from there and had emailed them but yet to receive any reply from them. Thanks.

DJ87

Gold Patron
Certified
7/1/19
Europe
Also lugs isnt sharp like all other latest examples from last batch we saw,with this few issues i would reject it,we saw many better examples

Yeah thats what I was thinking also. Guess it is just «luck of the QC» haha! But I believe rejecting this one is justified.

interaktiv

Parts-Distributor Modder
Supporting Vendor
Vendor (Patron)
26/10/15
EU
You can fix that gap on top right SEL easily bro,just put few pieces of glue tape inside of top left lug and that will push end link to the right and gap will dissapear,easy job

Thanks bro but it's not mine, I only worked on the Date Disc, Crystal, Dial and hands!

adriankupferzundel

You're Saying I Can Sell?
18/9/18

interaktiv
Looking forward to have my watch back from you! Great work as always.

For anyone whos interested in the changes: I had a local watchsmith fix the lugs to be sharper and more defined, he also rebrushed the case to have the reflections more gen-like. Interaktiv did datewheel, crystal, gen dial and hands. I know there is the small gap at the end links, but it‘s not that obvious in person. Maybe I will go for gen bracelet some day to fix that.

Last edited:

mumk

Renowned Member
13/7/10
You can fix that gap on top right SEL easily bro,just put few pieces of glue tape inside of top left lug and that will push end link to the right and gap will dissapear,easy job

Heard of this before but never understood how the glue tape would fit? Do you mean you just but a small glue tape on the inside of the lug to make the width smaller?