• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

NEW NTTD No Time to Die Titanium/Titanium Seamaster 007 Edition

kryp29

Known Member
27/6/19
Well other than the watch being fabricated from a base element on the WRONG SIDE OF THE PERIODIC TABLE OF ELEMENTS, The steel mesh bracelet looking like it was forged by a blacksmith from the bronze age, and the dial looking like it was sprayed with a can of $1.99 Krylon from Walmart, no.. i suppose it isnt so bad, I purchased it when the description on the TD's website said it was made of titanium.

Which TD? I feel your pain in regards to the wrong description. But it is not a bad looking watch

Fulci2020

You're Saying I Can Sell?
5/2/20
Germany
Sorry about the delay.. been busy trying to keep my business from failing in the wake of the Covid-19 scare.. here are pics of the steaming pile of crap:

upload pic

they made it black instead of brown! unfortunately this is weak! i hope for the right colour, for titanium and for the right bracelet.

MrBurgundy

Known Member
31/3/20
Comparison shot between m800's rep and a gen for sale online with fairly similar lighting. The V1 certainly isn't the worst thing in the world but it needs some key improvements. Obvious ones as mentioned a bit in this thread are the colour of the face, bezel and bezel markings and the SS not Ti case. The NATO is alright but the black is a bit too dark, the fabric is a bit too glossy and of course there's the SS not Ti hardware.

YellowFin

Not pretty, hardly popular
28/1/20
Molvania
Have to admit I like that colour scheme. :thumbup:

Not a big fan of domed crystals though, so pass for me...

Last edited:
Reactions: Lfaustino2

Seamusflood

I'm Pretty Popular
29/8/16
Well other than the watch being fabricated from a base element on the WRONG SIDE OF THE PERIODIC TABLE OF ELEMENTS, The steel mesh bracelet looking like it was forged by a blacksmith from the bronze age, and the dial looking like it was sprayed with a can of $1.99 Krylon from Walmart, no.. i suppose it isnt so bad, I purchased it when the description on the TD's website said it was made of titanium.

I did the same.
Purchased and sent funds when it was listed as titanium. No less having a bit of a stand off as the website has changed its listing to steel and my purchased watch has become steel!
Can I invite feedback please. As the core material is completely different to what i purchased am I being reasonable asking my dealer to hold my funds and not send this steel substitute?

Sent from the RWI App

tim03

Known Member
8/1/19
United Kingdom
Comparison shot between m800's rep and a gen for sale online with fairly similar lighting. The V1 certainly isn't the worst thing in the world but it needs some key improvements. Obvious ones as mentioned a bit in this thread are the colour of the face, bezel and bezel markings and the SS not Ti case. The NATO is alright but the black is a bit too dark, the fabric is a bit too glossy and of course there's the SS not Ti hardware.

Also is that peal completely wrong (or is it just me?)

Sent from the RWI App

DonnyDB10

1/4/20
Hello everyone,

New member here. Anyone know when version 2 replicas usually come out? I’d love to get this watch, but the mesh band is making me hesitate.

Thank you!

Arachnoidosis

18/3/20
Hello everyone,

New member here. Anyone know when version 2 replicas usually come out? I’d love to get this watch, but the mesh band is making me hesitate.

Thank you!

V2 coming out around May I believe, in titanium. Gonna hang on to the current one for the time being and once the covid craziness dies down at my hospital will probably grab the titanium one and let the SS version go for cheap to someone special.

Jaqueslepro

6/3/18
Actually... The watch looks really nice for its own sake. I really like it and noone will ever look at your watch. I wore a rosegold calatrava in the office yesterday and nobody gave a f***.

It's just us. (I know this topic is done for long already)

Great watch for your waiting time! Would also grab the TT and toss the steel when it arrives.

jcagara08

I'm Pretty Popular
9/1/11
But the pricing is unjustified, yeah nobody will care about its accuracy but the rep makers are expecting these to sell like masks and gloves at this point, price gouging at its best.

Sent from my Mi 9T Pro using Tapatalk