• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

**** V5 - What AP are you wearing today??? ****

Status
Not open for further replies.

blackboxes

Advisor/Supporter
Advisor
31/5/15
gsqDRfW3ckrP7p5VStp3in-1200-80.jpg

Reactions: C Master and legend

legend

The RWI Dragon
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
20/9/10
Where I need to be.
white lie..he thought you were joking, as you were in fact. You don't buy ROO reps. I do. I'm not joking.

I think we are in the same knowledge and inclination bracket L, we both know the flaws of the ROO and why you had to end up building frankens too as your knowledge and frustration with the stock/modded reps both increase.
If there is an ROO rep built upon the clone 3126/3840 caliber (stacked chrono module with instant date change, not impossible!) I will wear them. Like I said, we understand and want the same stuff about the rep APs. Blackboxes' Sincere is very nice, I have seen it in the flesh. I told him that it totally didn't suit him and that he should sell it to me, but somehow he did not buy it and continued to wear it even more...

SuperLory

Well-Known Repist
22/10/15
Blackboxes' Sincere is very nice, I have seen it in the flesh. I told him that it totally didn't suit him and that he should sell it to me, but somehow he did not buy it and continued to wear it even more...

I DIDN'T EVEN HAD THE CHANCE TO SEE IT ! Despite meeting him on purpose..And I agree, it doesnt suit him well..he's trying with gaudy strap combinations but he's clearly not finding the match. I'm here to help

Reactions: legend

legend

The RWI Dragon
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
20/9/10
Where I need to be.
I DIDN'T EVEN HAD THE CHANCE TO SEE IT ! Despite meeting him on purpose..And I agree, it doesnt suit him well..he's trying with gaudy strap combinations but he's clearly not finding the match. I'm here to help

It looks like we have to conspire to rob it off his wrist. You make the appointment with him and I will don a mask... ok unnecessary since we are all in masks these days..and jump the f outta him and remove it forcibly from his wrist.

In retrospect this should have been a PM but you get the idea. :hehehe:

SuperLory

Well-Known Repist
22/10/15
It looks like we have to conspire to rob it off his wrist. You make the appointment with him and I will don a mask... ok unnecessary since we are all in masks these days..and jump the f outta him and remove it forcibly from his wrist.

In retrospect this should have been a PM but you get the idea. :hehehe:

Onz

legend

The RWI Dragon
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
20/9/10
Where I need to be.
An absolute stunner if I say so myself. I am torn between this and the LBJ as my favourite APs.

The LBJ is the ROO I will like to own if I can only have one. The color theme is gorgeous and it is a watch which literally be worn for all occasions. I missed getting one at retail price when it was released and ended up getting the consolation price, the Japan boutique diver which has a very close color theme as the LBJ but not quite it.
I’ll gladly trade it in for the LBJ should the opportunity comes up. Good taste P. ;)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: Allure

C Master

General RWI Dogsbody
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Certified
Top Poster Of Month
7/10/15
Ireland
I missed getting one at retail price when it was released

That is painful A. That would definitely have been a keeper. I have to stick to the reps lol. I made the mistake of selling one once. I hope not to repeat that mistake.

Reactions: legend
Status
Not open for further replies.