• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

NEW NTTD No Time to Die Titanium/Titanium Seamaster 007 Edition

Get2thechopper

Known Member
19/9/18
1ecbc568be530778a538fed9064ed520.jpg
aac95a1dde0c17be89c32795afea58fb.jpg
some wristshots

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

SRBJKU

You're Saying I Can Sell?
26/9/19
1ecbc568be530778a538fed9064ed520.jpg
aac95a1dde0c17be89c32795afea58fb.jpg
some wristshots

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Those appear more brown than some of the previous pictures have. Really like this one on the nato. Also, is it just me or does the case have more of a satin finish? looks more "titanium like" than I expected.

Reactions: Seamusflood

imranbecks

I'm Pretty Popular
17/11/15
The Neutral Zone
Those appear more brown than some of the previous pictures have. Really like this one on the nato. Also, is it just me or does the case have more of a satin finish? looks more "titanium like" than I expected.

Yes the case has been brushed. No polished parts, much like how the titanium one is.

Fulci2020

5/2/20
Germany
Now it looks super nice. What a beauty! I like the nato look. Maybe later we will get a better mesh bracelet. Nevertheless, i am a nato guy.. :)

Reactions: Thrasher

Seamusflood

I'm Pretty Popular
29/8/16
I think on the nato it look very tidy and matched

Sent from my iPhone using RWI

bc723

16/7/19
Canada
I am so conflicted by the two above sets of photos...are they both the rep or is one gen?

Arachnoidosis

18/3/20
You know what's funny is I actually prefer this clasp given the problems we saw with the gen clasp when sizing it small. If they got the weave right with titanium I wouldn't mind.

What issues? Just with the deployant clasp sitting awkardly on the wrist, or what?

Thrasher

Legendary Member
15/4/14
The Beach
Looking at the photos the color of the movement is exactly the same as the case...To me this smells Fishy..Like Photoshop Fishy...and the bracelet say SS on it... Whatever I will probably get on and keep it till the gen Titanium comes then sell the head only and keep the Nato and SS mesh

Cohominous

Horology Curious
29/2/20
I’m really concerned that the pics on Trusty Time all have a black bezel and black face and the strap is black, yellow, and gray when Omega’s page for this watch says that the real watch “sports a brown tropical aluminium bezel ring and dial” and the strap should be “brown, grey and beige with 007 engraved on a titanium loop.”

bc723

16/7/19
Canada
What issues? Just with the deployant clasp sitting awkardly on the wrist, or what?

Yes I don't have very large wrists and it does appear to sit awkwardly when sized small. I suppose it could also be made smaller on the rep as an "improvement" on the gen :p

padorkous

Known Member
13/1/17
I’m really concerned that the pics on Trusty Time all have a black bezel and black face and the strap is black, yellow, and gray when Omega’s page for this watch says that the real watch “sports a brown tropical aluminium bezel ring and dial” and the strap should be “brown, grey and beige with 007 engraved on a titanium loop.”

For me at least its a big no for now even tho i am crazy about the watch and the movie but since its not a shade off but instead the whole color is different plus the case is ss instead of titanium i just cant justify the purchase.

Reactions: Flaskevin

Therion666

Put Some Respect On My Name
Certified
26/12/13
I remember how back in the day you could spot a rep across the room, this watch brings back sweet memories of those romantic times. This release would be kinda OK ten years ago, I think that folks over at VSF need to be reminded that it's 2020.. I can't believe that they were able to make that ceramic titanium Seamaster just like gen and now this.. C'mon now..

Poonfluff

Known Member
4/4/18
Alberta, Canada
Just got QC from mary. Very dissapointed. Lume smear all over the bezel. Misalignment of the dial. And the inaccurate bezel and dial color. So sad.