• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Feedback 1675 PCG Tropical Gilt

GingerBubba

SUPERLATIVE SUPPORTER I'm an angel
24/10/17
Loving the price negotiating and delivery address. You guys are special.

Reactions: Tucker

tripdog

Super Moderator
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
9/7/12
LOL, so some guy is selling 'modded' reps by the fist full, by the backdoor, he takes an almost 30% drop in price, and the alarm bells still aren't ringing in the buyers head ?

Ban them.

Ban them all.

Ban them now.

Reactions: cpd2186 and Tucker

p0pperini

patr0n h0arder
Gold Patron
Certified
29/1/19
UK
Unfortunately, it's the easiest scam in the world is to open a box, remove the contents, and take a picture with some other item in its place and say, "Hey! I didn't get the right thing!"

Doubly unfortunately, this was done outside of RWI so you guys are just left to fight amongst yourselves - with damaged reputations here into the bargain.

And, why is it always Italy..?

Reactions: Oascom

120mphcars

You're Saying I Can Sell?
MULTI ACCOUNT
8/2/20
If you read the story he didn't mention ha never had a day date, and why he left me without answer for 3 days? He wanted to be sure to finish his transactions, it seems clear!

eddy@manu

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
5/1/17
LOL, so some guy is selling 'modded' reps by the fist full, by the backdoor, he takes an almost 30% drop in price, and the alarm bells still aren't ringing in the buyers head ?

Ban them.

Ban them all.

Ban them now.

but your statement is addressed to me? better to specify and distinguish the names well. other things have happened here under my positive feedback

Inviato dal mio iPhone utilizzando Tapatalk

Glaude

Tech Admin
Staff member
Administrator
11/8/17
I had no way to talk to an administrator, to explain my inconvenience because I was also blocked in messages and I created another account to talk to her, and really explain my good faith and superficiality, the OP had also warned me, you have to make a sales thread, but I thought it was not necessary, I could listen to it, if I listened to it now I was not labeled, but I'm really sorry, I was really very attentive to the career on RWI, in the build of a GMT UAE previous to a member, there I also put € 600 back in my pocket, My first Vintage watch - Rolex GMT 1675 UAE
https://r.tapatalk.com/shareLink/to....php?tid=8542013&share_type=t&link_source=app because pay pall has blocked the money and the member can testify it despite everything I sent the watch anyway, 1 because I am an honest person and 2 I really care about RWI's career, so this is the real reason why I contacted her because I would like to explain and really understand the person I am.
I really started from scratch and I think I reached the peak in the builds, thanks to the richness of this forum, and now I'm really sorry to be in this situation

Nobody here called you a scammer, I'm sure you are not a scammer, I've seen enough proof of that, but that's not the reason your account is limited, it's for not following the rules, for many time, not just one or two times. You know exactly what you did over the year.

Tucker

Lunnyfied by Raddave
Supporter
Certified
23/12/11
Nobody here called you a scammer, I'm sure you are not a scammer, I've seen enough proof of that, but that's not the reason your account is limited, it's for not following the rules, for many time, not just one or two times. You know exactly what you did over the year.

I’m pretty sure that PatrickSZ is a scammer with his assortment of watches and frequent appearances in the WTB threads. Just my opinion. I may be wrong.....but probably not.

Last edited:

Glaude

Tech Admin
Staff member
Administrator
11/8/17
I’m pretty sure that PatrickSZ is a scammer with his assortment of watches and frequent appearances in the WTB threads. Just my opinion. I may be wrong.....but probably not.

That's indeed a completely different story here, I agree

120mphcars

MULTI ACCOUNT
8/2/20

What i though was that this underworld of rep watches there were some rules about "honesty" and "reputation", in any field the most is dark the most is serious... but i was completely wrong.

120mphcars

MULTI ACCOUNT
8/2/20
By the way after the shipment of the Day Date he proposed me these:

He must have many photos to propose

Tailspin

Supporter
25/10/12
By the way after the shipment of the Day Date he proposed me these:

He must have many photos to propose

And you reported it , right ?

Oh no wait , you decided to go along with the back door deal until something went wrong , then you decided to snitch him out .

Reactions: trailboss99

120mphcars

MULTI ACCOUNT
8/2/20
And you reported it , right ?

Oh no wait , you decided to go along with the back door deal until something went wrong , then you decided to snitch him out .

It was my first deal, he told me that the reserved sale was done after payment as he wrote in the story, but after payment nothing happened.

I was not interested in the 1680 and 1675.

eddy@manu

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
5/1/17

Will my limitation last forever?

rangan

Renowned Member
8/4/12
It was my first deal, he told me that the reserved sale was done after payment as he wrote in the story, but after payment nothing happened.

I was not interested in the 1680 and 1675.

You had to wait for him to publish the ad in M2M!

PatrickSZ

This member is doing hard time, they pissed off the goat.
INMATE
1/12/19
hello everyone, the pictures are all my watches. the idiot wanted to pull me off and says he received the wrong watch ... in the M2M are contributions from me where I wanted to buy watches and also have! so I'm a cheater? everyone got their money from me! the bird also got my daytona! this is my last message here, fraudsters are allowed to make deals and ruin people's reputation! I paid for all goods received and ship all items sold! that was a feedback post for the reliable Eddy and this scammer ruined it all. for me it was a hobby and forbidden to read but what is supported here without words ... my daughter has better tricks than buying a watch and not denouncing it! Thank God thanks to Paypal F&F otherwise my watch and money would be gone!

PatrickSZ

This member is doing hard time, they pissed off the goat.
INMATE
1/12/19
and before I leave the forum forever I would like to thank Eddy again. very reliable friendly contact! highly recommended. this was the purpose of this post