• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Feedback 1675 PCG Tropical Gilt

120mphcars

You're Saying I Can Sell?
MULTI ACCOUNT
8/2/20
No Patrick read well the conversation... anyway tomorrow others will read.
You asked me to wait and don’t scam you, the result is to be blocked!
Tomorrow PayPal will trace where you forward money on account and then we will see.
What about the 3 watch receipts?

120mphcars

MULTI ACCOUNT
8/2/20
I’ve said to you, when you try to scam me I blocked you.

I’ve send him a 6265, now he says he recived a datejust

I’ve never had an datejust in my live!

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk

In the conversation you didn’t mention that you never had a day date, you just say that could be a mistake of your wife, and you would solve the situation, so you have or you don’t have a day date?

Glaude

Tech Admin
Staff member
Administrator
11/8/17
The Reserve deal was deleted because I got not the correct form of this forum!

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk

So you did not make a correct thread, doesn't matter why, the rule is pretty simple : no sale without a thread, it's exactly for that reason that in addition to your no sale status, this situation will need to be sorted out between you two, RWI will not intervene in any shape or form here

PatrickSZ

This member is doing hard time, they pissed off the goat.
INMATE
1/12/19
So you did not make a correct thread, doesn't matter why, the rule is pretty simple : no sale without a thread, it's exactly for that reason that in addition to your no sale status, this situation will need to be sorted out between you two, RWI will not intervene in any shape or form here

So this Forum let scammer doing free? I bought a 1675 from eddy so next I can say he sells me swatch?

Best regards
Patrick Sz.

120mphcars

MULTI ACCOUNT
8/2/20
So this Forum let scammer doing free? I bought a 1675 from eddy so next I can say he sells me swatch?

Best regards
Patrick Sz.

No Patrick what you wrote and you did is not what are you saying now!

Glaude

Tech Admin
Staff member
Administrator
11/8/17

Best regards
Patrick Sz.

No this forum don't, hence why you are under a no sale status, see pretty simple and effective.

Maybe now you understand the importance of following ALL the rules in here, if you had started a proper sale thread, you would have gotten help in here, now the buyer can say he received a bag of nails, that doesn't matter to us, in that regards we are not going to get any implication.

And thread lightly, just a piece of advice, you are lucky to only be on a no sale status for the moment

Reactions: Tucker

120mphcars

MULTI ACCOUNT
8/2/20
You asked me to pay through PP family gift, tomorrow PayPal can trace how you took money or where you transfer.
I did all you asked me till the end, that’s the result.
Tomorrow will have news

Raddave

Most Delicious of all Nipples!
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Certified
24/12/11

Best regards
Patrick Sz.

Both YOU and Eddy are on a NO SALE for selling back door sales , you guys dont like to follow the rules , so guess what ....NO MORE SELLING FOR YOU

Tucker

Lunnyfied by Raddave
Supporter
Certified
23/12/11
That transaction went well. At least they can open up a Help Desk ticket to sort it all out. All Staff will need is a link to the sales thread................

giphy.gif

Last edited:

eddy@manu

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
5/1/17
Both YOU and Eddy are on a NO SALE for selling back door sales , you guys dont like to follow the rules , so guess what ....NO MORE SELLING FOR YOU

I'm sorry, having transgressed a rule unknowingly, it was not my intention, I didn't know that a commissioned build could be sold, without sales posts, I can swear on the most expensive thing I have in the world, I apologized for this, unfortunately mistakes are paid and rightly so, but I hope you believe in my honesty, this is a hobby for me, a real passion, I'm really sorry for this inconvenience, I don't know when this punishment will last, but I will need it for teaching respect all the rules 100% in this forum.
I apologize again and hope that after this label I will be given another chance.
best regards .
Eddy.

Inviato dal mio iPhone utilizzando Tapatalk

Reactions: johnlogan

Raddave

Most Delicious of all Nipples!
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Certified
24/12/11
I'm sorry, having transgressed a rule unknowingly, it was not my intention, I didn't know that a commissioned build could be sold, without sales posts, I can swear on the most expensive thing I have in the world, I apologized for this, unfortunately mistakes are paid and rightly so, but I hope you believe in my honesty, this is a hobby for me, a real passion, I'm really sorry for this inconvenience, I don't know when this punishment will last, but I will need it for teaching respect all the rules 100% in this forum.
I apologize again and hope that after this label I will be given another chance.
best regards .
Eddy.

Eddy , im curious , when you made that other account , you came straight to me , what made you choose me ?

eddy@manu

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
5/1/17
Eddy , im curious , when you made that other account , you came straight to me , what made you choose me ?

I had no way to talk to an administrator, to explain my inconvenience because I was also blocked in messages and I created another account to talk to her, and really explain my good faith and superficiality, the OP had also warned me, you have to make a sales thread, but I thought it was not necessary, I could listen to it, if I listened to it now I was not labeled, but I'm really sorry, I was really very attentive to the career on RWI, in the build of a GMT UAE previous to a member, there I also put € 600 back in my pocket, My first Vintage watch - Rolex GMT 1675 UAE
https://r.tapatalk.com/shareLink/to....php?tid=8542013&share_type=t&link_source=app because pay pall has blocked the money and the member can testify it despite everything I sent the watch anyway, 1 because I am an honest person and 2 I really care about RWI's career, so this is the real reason why I contacted her because I would like to explain and really understand the person I am.
I really started from scratch and I think I reached the peak in the builds, thanks to the richness of this forum, and now I'm really sorry to be in this situation

tripdog

Super Moderator
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
9/7/12
Clusterfukthread.

Reactions: thorne