• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

ZF AP 15500

WatchCool90210

20/1/17
I think you must be aware that the vast majority of people in the world have never seen or touched a real AP, you obviously live in a bubble where buying £20k+ watches is common, but you can surely see that it is not the norm, so my comment is quite understandable. I’ve been reading the Rolex section for years and never seen members with real Rolex’s, but the AP section is obviously different, if I hadn’t made that comment I still wouldn’t know that there’s members with real AP’s, so saying things and starting conversations is good.

thanks for your reply.

i was speaking 2 ur comments about this forum, not in regards to the world.

WatchCool90210

20/1/17
I think you must be aware that the vast majority of people in the world have never seen or touched a real AP, you obviously live in a bubble where buying £20k+ watches is common, but you can surely see that it is not the norm, so my comment is quite understandable. I’ve been reading the Rolex section for years and never seen members with real Rolex’s, but the AP section is obviously different, if I hadn’t made that comment I still wouldn’t know that there’s members with real AP’s, so saying things and starting conversations is good.

thanks for your reply.

i was speaking 2 ur comments about this forum, not in regards to the world.

Swiss_goupil

Put Some Respect On My Name
Patron
Certified
7/12/19
Last Kingdom
How long will we need to wait for the black dial rose gold version?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

zziggles

Looking Around
2/3/20
As a brand new member, having just ordered a black dial ZF 15500, and not wanting to break the rules ????, would anyone be so kind as to give me their opinion on my QC images? I promise to review and upload wrist shots once I receive it! ????

realising emoji's (????) dont work.... learning fast!

Last edited:

teaston

20/3/16
UK
As a brand new member, having just ordered a black dial ZF 15500, and not wanting to break the rules ????, would anyone be so kind as to give me their opinion on my QC images? I promise to review and upload wrist shots once I receive it! ????

I suggest you head to the newbie section and start reading.

legend

The RWI Dragon
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
20/9/10
Where I need to be.

It’s a $400+ rep.
Don’t fuss much over it. You don’t need the entire community to look at your QC pics and you don’t need to scrutinize it either.
If you have a specific concern it’s ok to post and ask but otherwise it’ll be another standard rep 15500. No need to post QC pics please and in fact it’s disallowed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: Allure and Rolemars

TidusKun

Renowned Member
28/9/19
R Factory

When did you place the order and how long till you received the pics? Looking to pick up a grey 15500 but unsure how long the wait currently is.
​​​

Tornado33

You're Saying I Can Sell?
4/3/20
Really hard to decide wich one to choose, black or a grey one. If anyone could send pics/wristshot/video of his own black or grey zf 15500 I would really aprecciate. And yes I have read every page of this topic.

Swiss_goupil

Patron
Certified
7/12/19
Last Kingdom
Really hard to decide wich one to choose, black or a grey one. If anyone could send pics/wristshot/video of his own black or grey zf 15500 I would really aprecciate. And yes I have read every page of this topic.

Indeed not easy but you know what? Buy one first, wear it few months and if you stiff fancy another dial colour... just get it too. Easy

legend

The RWI Dragon
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
20/9/10
Where I need to be.
Indeed not easy but you know what? Buy one first, wear it few months and if you stiff fancy another dial colour... just get it too. Easy

And I keep asking you to go back to your football but you keep denying that you are that guy. It will never end. :hehehe:

Reactions: Allure

Swiss_goupil

Patron
Certified
7/12/19
Last Kingdom
And I keep asking you to go back to your football but you keep denying that you are that guy. It will never end. :hehehe:

Ahaha it would not end for sure (as I told you my skin is white but you won’t believe me even from my wrist shots...). How is my AP getting along in SG? Is she having a good time? :)

legend

The RWI Dragon
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
20/9/10
Where I need to be.
Ahaha it would not end for sure (as I told you my skin is white but you won’t believe me even from my wrist shots...). How is my AP getting along in SG? Is she having a good time? :)

your AP? Yes in fact she is having such a glorious time living a non-football life that word has it she prefers to stay here in sunny Singapore.

Swiss_goupil

Patron
Certified
7/12/19
Last Kingdom
your AP? Yes in fact she is having such a glorious time living a non-football life that word has it she prefers to stay here in sunny Singapore.

Excellent! I m happy she is having such a great time. Please remind her that tourism and immigration are two very different things ;)

Reactions: legend

legend

The RWI Dragon
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
20/9/10
Where I need to be.
Excellent! I m happy she is having such a great time. Please remind her that tourism and immigration are two very different things ;)

I did and she says the weather sucks in UK hahaha