• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Vsf 2018 seamaster diver 300m

Dissemination

Renowned Member
15/6/19
San Jose, CA
28d46850884c2ac16a2e4e33b0a698f2.jpg

look at this yellowish lume, outrageous

Great pic. Lume looks good to me on my screen at least. Also, gen lume is off-white in various lighting fwiw.

Rolorin

Known Member
3/10/17
Hoping for the No Time to Die version with faux/orange patina lume so no need to worry about off white variations ;)

Reactions: leo6929

Typelements

You're Saying I Can Sell?
1/8/19
EU
The CG size has been discussed before. Just not sure if it was in this thread. I think it was gen vs rep comparison of the VSF blue r/g s/s version. The end links i mentioned before, so I stand corrected. But the narrow polished bits in the end links on mine, does not seem to look like the ones on gens. Mine is rounded and not flat like the rest of the bracelet’s polished bits. To me it seems that the polished bits on the gen’s end links are flat like the rest if the bracelet. These are minor flaws, but flaws none the less. Of course I stand to be corrected :)

The OMF bracelet doesn't seem to have the rounded bits in the end links, on the pictures they look flat like the other bits in the bracelet. Anyone know if the OMF bracelet is any good in comparison to the VSF and would fit the VSF? That would be 1 flaw less.

jpchub

Renowned Member
7/12/18
Cape Town
The OMF bracelet doesn't seem to have the rounded bits in the end links, on the pictures they look flat like the other bits in the bracelet. Anyone know if the OMF bracelet is any good in comparison to the VSF and would fit the VSF? That would be 1 flaw less.

technically they should fit if they are 20mm. problem could be the spacing of the lug holes and if they are in the correct place to have the SEL fit correctly. but then again, like my picture above, my SEL does not fit correctly between the lugs. the holes were drilled too low it would seem. wondering if anyone else has this issue?

Mille M

I'm Pretty Popular
24/7/18
Metal bracelets are always a hard thing to replicate.
The latest rolex Submariner have very good metal bracelets, but they were bad before.

VSF does an OK job on the bracelets, but they are not top level.
The rest of the watch tho, almost perfect.

Typelements

You're Saying I Can Sell?
1/8/19
EU
technically they should fit if they are 20mm. problem could be the spacing of the lug holes and if they are in the correct place to have the SEL fit correctly. but then again, like my picture above, my SEL does not fit correctly between the lugs. the holes were drilled too low it would seem. wondering if anyone else has this issue?

The SEL on my VSF and on several VSF's for that matter are perfect. Never seen something similar to yours.

jpchub

Renowned Member
7/12/18
Cape Town
Typelements just today I saw another member QC pics. His SEL is also lower so they stick out at the bottom. Is yours flush like gen on the underside? So its a qc matter, and not standard?

Ksswolesauce

Known Member
20/5/18
I am having a heck of a time finding a metal bracelet for my VSF. Does anyone know where i can get a VSF bracelet? Or whatever the best one is? I’ve considered going gen but i don’t want to spend the money if it won’t fit and I’ve heard of people having that issue with other seamaster reps.

Ksswolesauce

Known Member
20/5/18
jpchub i actually have found a few, floating around the $5-750 range depending on if they’re from an individual or a store. I’m as surprised that they’re available as you are but they certainly are out there.

jpchub

Renowned Member
7/12/18
Cape Town
Ksswolesauce please please send me a link when you come across on again. Been searching everywhere. I’ve seen plenty of the older bracelet that look almost similar, but never the new one. Would be much appreciated.

Nanook65

I'm Pretty Popular
3/12/16
.......Does anyone know where i can get a VSF bracelet? Or whatever the best one is? I’ve considered going gen but i don’t want to spend the money if it won’t fit and I’ve heard of people having that issue with other seamaster reps.

Regarding putting a gen bracelet on the VSF rep. My guess is that the gen springbar hole placement is not exactly the same as it is on the VSF rep. My reasoning for this thinking is I bought a Zealande rubber (designed to fit the gen) and I had to bend the springbar a bit to get it to fit my VSF rep.

I guess you can always sell the bracelet if it doesn't work, but it seems like a lot of money to spend on something that seems unlikely ro work well.

I would just buy a VSF rep bracelet. I believe any TD can get one for you.

Reactions: kennygconspiracy