• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

FAKE Watches for FAKE PEOPLE!!!

Spirit

Rolex Connoisseur
25/8/06
Re: I guess we are all fake and dont exist.

ahw676 said:
No doubt. Every time I look at your avatar, I wonder when my own puberty is going to kick in.

...Do you mean that your boobies are gonna grow like that yet? Please post some pics @ EYECANDY & WRISTSHOTS forum... and do a pictorial review of them
:D

......more like in the EyeCandy section tho

Cheers,
Spirit.

kitersoze

26/11/08

seanf said:
...1100 of them are about her boobies or some derivation thereof, 150 are slamming me, 49 are medical related (and thoroughly gross), and 1 has been about a watch? Remind me again how you became a mod?

i think you answered yr own question there, seanf... :p

kitersoze

26/11/08

seanf said:
5 posts and we're derailed by the mere concept of AH's boobies. AGAIN.

likely the OP's topic will never be mentioned again. :shock: on the other hand, at least this thread will go 60+ pages now... 8)

alvinado

Watch Nerd
Advisor
27/8/08
Asia

because of the boobies??? when AHW is around, the topics always have a chance to go the other way.. lol :)

coop

OG member in the Lou
Supporter
Advisor
11/10/06
St. Louis

ahw676 said:
coop said:
Nothing like a "+2" upgrade!

(adds 2 points to your 1-10 rating)

I think that the upgrades are measured in letter sizes, not numbers of 1-10.

Ummm. the 1-10 scale. C'mon, youve heard of it!

So if a girls a 7 and she gets some +2's she goes to a 9.

coop

OG member in the Lou
Supporter
Advisor
11/10/06
St. Louis

kitersoze said:
seanf said:
5 posts and we're derailed by the mere concept of AH's boobies. AGAIN.

likely the OP's topic will never be mentioned again. :shock: on the other hand, at least this thread will go 60+ pages now... 8)

I am the OP, and I am totally fine with the direction this thread has taken!

Please, continue!

alvinado

Watch Nerd
Advisor
27/8/08
Asia

Affiche_400.jpg

Fake watches are for fake people

:) sorry, just got to dig this, ugly poster they have there..

kitersoze

26/11/08

i apologize for having the effrontery to temporarily go off the topic of ahw's magnificent mammaries, but that article had 2 particular lines (of actually many) that just cracked me up. unbelievably, these whoppers all came from just 2 sentences:

"Legislative weapons and international measures still lack the impact to defeat this global scourge;..."
global scourge? really? as in a cause of great, calamitous suffering and widespread aflliction? like plague, famine, genocide, etc.? yeah, uh huh, right. that totally goes along with the rest... :roll:

"...hence the customers themselves must realise that wearing a fake luxury watch is empty of meaning."
because wearing a real luxury watch is full of, and all about, meaning? :roll: did they actually forget to read over what they were putting out? or were they just writing the article for ppl who would never deign to wear a rep in the first place?

"Finally, the phenomenal amounts of money generated by counterfeiting..."
of which we are very pissed we will never see a dime of.

"...go on to benefit the mafias, criminal organisations and terrorist groups that reign over this illicit trade,..."
because they finally figured out there was no money to be made in drugs, arms-dealing, gambling, prostitution, or government...

"...where child labour is commonplace, and health and safety standards are openly flouted."
unlike all other 'legitimate' forms of manufacturing like textiles, clothing, shoes, apparel accessories, toys, craftwares, etc., where absolutely no child labor is ever, ever used. we, instead, encourage those families to just sell their children into prostitution or slave labor, as befitting more traditional times...

okay, now back to ahw's breastesses...

ahw676

Mythical Poster
Advisor
16/11/08

coop said:
Ummm. the 1-10 scale. C'mon, youve heard of it!

So if a girls a 7 and she gets some +2's she goes to a 9.

Well, thanks for starting me at a seven. Because seanf usually starts me at about a four. :(

alvinado

Watch Nerd
Advisor
27/8/08
Asia

"...go on to benefit the mafias, criminal organisations and terrorist groups that reign over this illicit trade,..."

So hont and tony and mark and the rest of the guys are mafias... hmm.

They are poisoning the mind of people...

ahw676

Mythical Poster
Advisor
16/11/08

kitersoze said:
because they finally figured out there was no money to be made in drugs, arms-dealing, gambling, prostitution, or government...

Where can I sign up to be part of the Chinese mafia and terrorist groups?

Renowned Member
30/3/09

I'm such a noob a fakery that I decided to counterfit myself a body. I was modelling it on Hugh Jackman but because of my inexperience I ended up looking more like Jack Black.:D
Now if only I could find where I left my real body.

guanaco

Mythical Poster
Advisor
16/7/07
Sidi Power Plant

ahw676 said:
kitersoze said:

Where can I sign up to be part of the Chinese mafia and terrorist groups?

Sent you a PM. lol j/k

pilworx

alien member
8/2/09

alviando said:
@ahw... you are real.. I saw your pics.. :)

aw, now i want to see the pics too.

:mrgreen:

ahw676

Mythical Poster
Advisor
16/11/08

pilworks said:
alviando said:
@ahw... you are real.. I saw your pics.. :)

aw, now i want to see the pics too.

:mrgreen:

Just so you're not disappointed, while there ARE real pics of me somewhere on this forum, they're just regular pics, NOT boobie pics. And um, there's a reason that I look at Guanaco's avatar and wonder when puberty is going to kick in for me. :)

moggio

I'm Pretty Popular
25/3/06
A global response to counterfeiting worldwide « FAKE WATCHES ARE FOR FAKE PEOPLE !

The Fondation de la Haute Horlogerie and the Federation of the Swiss Watch Industry are joining forces to launch an international anti-counterfeiting campaign. Their objective is to inform the public on the damage caused by this global scourge.

FAKE WATCHES ARE FOR FAKE PEOPLE

In spite of the many efforts made, the problem of counterfeiting and piracy continues to wreak havoc on virtually every economy worldwide, and is expanding rapidly through multiple distribution channels, especially online.

Astronomical amounts
Calculations based on Customs seizures show that counterfeits and piracy worldwide amount to US$ 200 billion to 360 billion a year, or 5% to 7% of international trade. Swiss watches are no exception, as the sector is hit full-on by this modern-day plague.

The Federation of the Swiss Watch Industry (FHS) estimates that over 40 million fake Swiss watches are made each year (compared with exports of almost 26 million authentic Swiss watches in 2007) and that they generate net profits of around one billion dollars. This illicit trade, whose main victims are the most prestigious Swiss brands, is equivalent to around 6% of total Swiss watch exports for 2007.

Everyone suffers In this context, it would be naïve to imagine that counterfeiting can be defeated simply by targeting the counterfeiters and their means of production. This wouldn't be such a thriving industry without the individuals who buy fake watches, and who fail to realise the full extent of the damage they cause, in particular in human terms. The priority in the fight against counterfeiting must therefore be to speak directly to these potential customers and have them realise that what they believe is a harmless purchase has serious consequences on companies and nations. Legislative weapons and international measures still lack the impact to defeat this global scourge; hence the customers themselves must realise that wearing a fake luxury watch is empty of meaning.

Counterfeiters increasingly target internationally renowned Fine Watch brands, whose reputation, capacity for innovation and sales all suffer as a result. These brands must also invest significant amounts in the fight against illicit copies in all their forms and to protect their intellectual property. As counterfeiting continues to spread, an even more serious consequence is the generalised loss of confidence in companies that nevertheless create jobs and added value. At national level, counterfeiting forces governments to invest heavily in the fight against fakes while losing out on tax revenues, and takes away employment opportunities. Finally, the phenomenal amounts of money generated by counterfeiting go on to benefit the mafias, criminal organisations and terrorist groups that reign over this illicit trade, where child labour is commonplace, and health and safety standards are openly flouted.

A powerful message
Faced with a scourge that undermines companies and countries alike, the Fondation de la Haute Horlogerie (FHH) has joined forces with the Federation of the Swiss Watch Industry (FH) to launch a vast information campaign aimed at the general public. It will take the form of powerful visuals backed by a simple, hard-hitting message: "Fake Watches are for Fake People." The campaign will be unrolled in the international media that are supporting this initiative. Clearly, the Fondation de la Haute Horlogerie, whose vocation is to defend and promote the values of Fine Watchmaking and its professions, could not stay silent in the face of counterfeiting. The time has come to challenge this plague on innovative, socially-responsible, high-tech businesses.
We can no longer stand by and do nothing, so let's say it out loud:
« FAKE WATCHES ARE FOR FAKE PEOPLE ! »

Read about conterfeit watches:

by Keith W. Strandberg: SPECIAL ADVERTISING SUPPLEMENT TO THE NEW YORK TIMES
Media Partners for the anti-counterfeiting campaign

hxxp://www.hautehorlogerie.org/en/fonda ... tners.html

hxxp://www.hautehorlogerie.org/en/

so your guys ARE FAKE !! LOL FAKEEE

fakemaster

Mythical Poster
31/5/07
Maybe we should just sticky this article so it doesn't keep getting reposted every month. :p

fakemaster

Mythical Poster
31/5/07
Don't apologize. It's funny. There's like two or three articles that sem to pop up over and over. My favorite is the one from like 2007 about the raid in China where they ran over the watches with the steamroller.

D

d4m.test

I am thinking that I need to come up with an e-mail to these folks. When I do, I'll post it.