• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

ARF 126334 DateJust 41, Best in the market

Sonofalich

James
Patron
Certified
10/6/19
United Kingdom
My vote chocman02 is 41mm too, its the modern size. Unless you have very small wrists you won't pull off the 36. I think if you're older 50+ the 36 looks good as its the classic style but modern times = bigger watches. And as optical correctly says, it's actually 39.5mm!

JT888

17/6/15
Canada
I also have a 7 inch wrist and I went with the 41 DJ. I don't find it large on my wrist at all, but then again,I also own a Pam 111 (44 mm) and an AP Diver (42 mm).

optical

Renowned Member
31/1/10
On my 7.5 inch wrist

IMG-20200102-135902.jpg

Reactions: gilrob

optical

Renowned Member
31/1/10
looks good on your wrist!

How does the jubilee bracelet feels?

Absolutely fantastic, probably the best bracelet I have ever had. I can see why ARF has such a high reputation when it comes to bracelets. The Jubilee looks amazing, but the feel, its so smooth and pliable, the links just glide so effortlessness. Highly recommended

IMG-20190928-125721.jpg

Last edited:

Bokthoi

4/9/17
Has anyone had any luck sourcing spare dials for these? My usual TD is no more unfortunately. And I fancied swapping out my rhodium to give a blue dial a try?

japer

Renowned Member
Supporter
Certified
19/5/12
EU
Absolutely fantastic, probably the best bracelet I have ever had. I can see why ARF has such a high reputation when it comes to bracelets. The Jubilee looks amazing, but the feel, its so smooth and pliable, the links just glide so effortlessness. Highly recommended

IMG-20190928-125721.jpg

I have to agree. I have the Rhodium version with gen date wheel and gen crystal. The bracelet is the best I have handled in the past 10-15 years. It just feels so smooth, so close to gen. I bought a BP rhodium 41 for my sister (which has a super nice date wheel & crystal btw, far superior to ARF) and the bracelet felt like a toy compared to ARF. I'm enjoying this ARF a lot.

Reactions: masterpiece777

Countess Koscowicz

1/1/20
UK
Hi guys - finally got hold of gen dw and will franken the new v3 36 arf datejust. What’s everyone’s thoughts on the stock arf dials? I feel black is prob the safest option, but is there a general consensus on which is the most gen before I order it? I may order a gen dial too but the gen comparisons don’t look vastly different and I’m trying not to pour too much into another rep as it comes straight from my fund for the next gen watch !

rolitafu

Horology Curious
3/1/20
Hi guys - After reading this thread i decided to buy an ARF Datejust. Can you tell me a safe Shop where i can buy it. Thank you in advance!

Sonofalich

James
Patron
Certified
10/6/19
United Kingdom
Hi guys - After reading this thread i decided to buy an ARF Datejust. Can you tell me a safe Shop where i can buy it. Thank you in advance!

I'm sure you read it, that's why after when you were done reading it all 218 pages, you ignored the section that said trusted dealers all 218 times. Well done, don't play "Where's Wally?"

Reactions: Bobi01

rolitafu

Horology Curious
3/1/20
I'm sure you read it, that's why after when you were done reading it all 218 pages, you ignored the section that said trusted dealers all 218 times. Well done, don't play "Where's Wally?"

Can you read something like "I've read all 218 pages?"

saxo

Renowned Member
21/3/16
Got my blue DJ41 today. Already in love with it. Only thing that irritates me is that the rehaut doesnt align, dont have to tell me even gens are that way, i know, i just like it aligned. And the dwo isnt half as bad in real life, its pretty good stock imo.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

saxo

Renowned Member
21/3/16
This is just hilarious. Its like the another various of the best sub questions.

I will save you all the flaming, there is a new members section with many stickies for your reference, start there. In short, pick a Trusted Dealer (TD), don't ask who's the best, read the reviews and decide, they all do the same, carry on from there.

japer

Renowned Member
Supporter
Certified
19/5/12
EU

There's a section on the forum which'll show you all dealers that have proven to be trustworthy. Take your time and choose.

jkingiii

Gold Patron
Certified
15/10/19
Texas

I personally bought my first 2 reps from PT but am in contact with ChazingTime and InTime. Go to their websites and setup an account, contact them and discuss what you want. Pick a TD, watch and enjoy.

Dissemination

Renowned Member
15/6/19
San Jose, CA
Got my blue DJ41 today. Already in love with it. Only thing that irritates me is that the rehaut doesnt align, dont have to tell me even gens are that way, i know, i just like it aligned. And the dwo isnt half as bad in real life, its pretty good stock imo.

Pictures please, and thank you :)

Fulcanelli

Known Member
7/7/19
EU
Bad lighting but still stunning
7b3a1a0490b9d7c4ec2f70be2446b092.jpg

Face seems very shiny with those light sabres, maybe it’s just bad lighting, is the gen like that? I have the rhodium and haven’t noticed it being quite as shiny.