• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

ZZF New 116610LN Submariner 3135 V2 Releasing!

stufuse

Put Some Respect On My Name
22/10/17
UK
Lol, thats a lot of dosh to spend on a rep with parts no one would really notice... If you included the bracelet you could easily be up to 4.5k....

Each to their own mate, just coz you wouldn’t doesn’t make you right.

You could argue people wouldn’t notice any of the parts we change. It’s All part of the hobby.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Reactions: freediver and tumad

d3s19n

Renowned Member
12/6/18
Why is everybody so surprised about the center dial contour? If they had read Li’s comprehensive review, then they’d know it is a ZZF selling point.

Is it significantly more pronounced than on gen dial? If so, maybe just something to look out for on QC or I guess wait for the v3... and unlike other factories it seems ZZ actually fixes flaws without introducing new ones..

Hazing

And So It Begins... Again
9/5/19
For those who swapped the crystal, does the gen crystal gasket fit this case?

Because like in the case of thhe ARF, the Rolex gasket didn’t fit and I had to use a different one so just trying to get all of what I’d need in advance.

Smoke

Legendary Member
18/3/13
egxfn.jpg

Fitted Gen Hands, Gen Bezel, Gen Crystal, Gen Bracelet.
Ouch from ig
This is a gen pic from ig looks like a g serial from 2011/12

Last edited:

Kazeviur

Known Member
7/10/19
52YsE.jpg

Just got my ZZF V2 upgraded with ARF Bracelet and Prof Xtal Deep Black Hole with Lec Crystal.

Watch is really good and comparable with ARF V3 quality in terms of finishing.

Flaw:

SELS - Solved! Changed to ARF Bracelet
Crystal - Solved! With Prof Xtal.
Hands - WIll change to ARF hand if I find one in the forum
Bezel - Mine look quite okay but probably changing to ARF bezel if I find one in the forum
Lug - Not sure about the lug but from what I read it might be wrong? Will be getting Noob case if I find one in the forum.

Last edited:

d3s19n

Renowned Member
12/6/18

Because like in the case of thhe ARF, the Rolex gasket didn’t fit and I had to use a different one so just trying to get all of what I’d need in advance.

Apparently the 2.7 mm gen gasket fits perfectly

d3s19n

Renowned Member
12/6/18

Apparently the 2.7 mm gen gasket fits perfectly

fradic

Renowned Member
16/9/11
52YsE.jpg

Just got my ZZF V2 upgraded with ARF Bracelet and Prof Xtal Deep Black Hole with Lec Crystal.

Watch is really good and comparable with ARF V3 quality in terms of finishing.

Flaw:

SELS - Solved! Changed to ARF Bracelet
Crystal - Solved! With Prof Xtal.
Hands - WIll change to ARF hand if I find one in the forum
Bezel - Mine look quite okay but probably changing to ARF bezel if I find one in the forum
Lug - Not sure about the lug but from what I read it might be wrong? Will be getting Noob case if I find one in the forum.

Is that you Kaz? hahah why you have multiple accounts? I can tell its you by that awful polishing on the lugs ; )))))

botsyboy

Put Some Respect On My Name
Patron
Certified
1/9/09
U.K.

Mine fitted nice and tight with gen gasket.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

acer1113

Known Member
26/11/19
Hey guys, thought I’d keep you updated. Got these pics off Li thismorning.

I think the colour looks awesome so I’m gonna go ahead and order one. This I think is the best OOTB Hulk to date. What do you guys think?

15f30a6d60e822bffc3bf7cc7d5f515b.jpg
c8e4040edd3bd0d40c9e9eaf8219c2fa.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Looks really nice! Which Hulk version is this one?
The ARF VR3135?

Kazeviur

Known Member
7/10/19
Hello, can I check if ARF hands would fit into VRF 3135 nicely? My modder told me it wouldn't fit