• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

No More Time Bombs, VRF just released 1st fully cloned 3186 and 116710LN

Dissemination

Renowned Member
15/6/19
San Jose, CA
The case does look like it was machined using a bread knife but on the plus side the crystal and date wheel look very good.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The VRF actually looks better to me without inspecting up close. But yeah the rehaut and the insert are suspect. Excited to see people post pics of them in hand.

Mark1937

Put Some Respect On My Name
Patron
Certified
25/3/17
Yes, VR dial is better

Last edited:

Mark1937

Patron
Certified
25/3/17
Insert bezel engraving on VR are too thin.
Insert ARF is beautiful, like gen

mari115

9/6/18
Nearer than you think
Any idea on lugs,sels and rehaut conpared to noob?

why would you even consider noob, it mounts that crappy timebomb movement and it costs just as much if not more iirc. now the game is between vrf and ARF.

Let me make a summary for everyone:

ARF:

Excellent insert
Good SEL
Good lugs
Shitty DW
Ok crystal (we still need "real" pics to see if they are using the same crystal as the ARF v3's, because that's good if it's true)
average dial

VR:
Assuming the VR3135 base we are expecting a more visually refined movement (still needs confirmation)
Good DW
Ok crystal
Better dial than ARF's
Average - bad SEL
Fat lugs
Shitty insert (seriously, change it)
Bad top-rehaut sanding, seems like the chinese used their grandma's backscratcher to sand it

In conclusion:

Assuming the movement is stable for both watches, the ideal and best money-conservative choice would be getting the ARF, changing the DW and you get a killer watch. If you have a 6 digit gen crystal sitting around you could go ahead and mount that on it as well, i doubt it's gonna be necessary, but we still need to see!

Last edited:

Vvvlllooo

I'm Pretty Popular
13/6/15
Bzzz bzzz, rehaut's done Ling. Ok thanks Wang. Roll it out!

Right lol.. That’s a pretty sick dial. That date mag has a weird frosted filter to it..needs a gen or prof crystal for sure. Good SEL, gen looking insert, gaps by lugs though.

GrizzlyBear

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
Certified
16/3/18
Mine will be here in 2 days so I will put some photos up. Whether I keep it or not will be down to the bezel assembly being changeable to a gen which I also have here.... Fingers crossed..

Reactions: jcher and Rufctr2