• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

NOOB Pepsi GMT 126710 BLRO mini review

acmcc

Supporter
Certified
3/4/14
Interesting to see all the comments on my picture. I posted it purposely to show how good the reps have become. Most of you are 100% wrong. Both watches are Noob reps. The one on the left has the upgraded Xtal.

So you think there is no difference?

acmcc

Supporter
Certified
3/4/14
In the colour that is, obviously the left has gen xtal

acmcc

Supporter
Certified
3/4/14
No, you said you where going to fit a gen xtal, I'm referring to the colour tone which appears different in these 2 noob bezel inserts.

JDM180

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
3/9/13
Could someone do me a favour and confirm the dial on both jubilee GMTs are the same ? Got a good deal offered on a "batman" jubilee model dial and appear the same to me ?

Flyin_gnome

13/12/18
Usa
I think I'll keep it. Looks fantastic and runs great.

https://ibb.co/YhWRwcX
https://ibb.co/52bYdWS
https://ibb.co/HpFLrJP

Photo fail got it sorted out on the next post...
YhWRwcX

Last edited:

KJ2020

Time Traveler
Supporter
12/3/18
Wow, is that timegrapher reading straight ‘out of the box’?
I’m at around +20 seconds/day-think I may have to turn that screw.

Sent from the RWI App

You won't get that amount adjustment out of the screw bro. You'll have to move the regulator arm on the balance assembly. Anti-clockwise to slow it down.

Reactions: Pietros

Flyin_gnome

13/12/18
Usa
Wow, is that timegrapher reading straight ‘out of the box’?
I’m at around +20 seconds/day-think I may have to turn that screw.

Sent from the RWI App

Straight from China, wanted to get an early baseline test on it so hadn't even pulled the stickers. Didnt run through demagnitizer and looks like no need to crack open the case back either at this time. Put it on last night and mid day today with the same results. Needless to say I'm incredibly happy with my purchase.

Reactions: Pietros

Pietros

14/12/18
UK
You won't get that amount adjustment out of the screw bro. You'll have to move the regulator arm on the balance assembly. Anti-clockwise to slow it down.

Ah, I thought it was a screw type regulator on the 2824.

Edit:I understand, you mean the screw will not allow enough adjustment to bring my +20seconds down far enough.

Sent from the RWI App

Last edited:
Reactions: KJ2020

Flyin_gnome

13/12/18
Usa
Ah, I thought it was a screw type regulator on the 2824.

Edit:I understand, you mean the screw will not allow enough adjustment to bring my +20seconds down far enough.

Sent from the RWI App

Nailed it. Go slow a little goes a long damn way when using the regulator arm. Hopefully you get it down where mines at with not much work. Seriously cool watch my first CHS movement too

Last edited:
Reactions: KJ2020 and Pietros

Pietros

14/12/18
UK
Nailed it. Go slow a little goes a long damn way when using the regulator arm. Hopefully you get it down where mines at with not much work. Seriously cool watch my first CHS movement too

Thanks and yes, the watch is absolutely beautiful-I got a gen Explorer in July but it's been consigned to its box since the day this Pepsi arrived.

JDM180

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
3/9/13
Could someone do me a favour and confirm the dial on both jubilee GMTs are the same ? Got a good deal offered on a "batman" jubilee model dial and appear the same to me ?

Still after confirmation if anyone can help?

KJ2020

Time Traveler
Supporter
12/3/18

Nice one bro. Odd, the 6 and 9 hour marker corners don't look as rounded as usual. The hand stack is a dead giveaway though. Noob's second and minute hand hole surrounds are almost the same size then it jumps to a noticeably larger than gen GMT hand hole surround. This has become my key ID point. Wouldn't have been fooled by BMW760's double Noob post if I'd used this reference point. Noob's hand hole surrounds are still good but nice to have a quick easy ID focus point to tell a gen.