• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

NOOB Pepsi GMT 126710 BLRO mini review

Vvvlllooo

I'm Pretty Popular
13/6/15
Hello tobel,

I've read all the posts. Some say the bezel is brown. Some say the colors are good. Some say djf datewheel is better than noob. Others say noob is the standard...because I'm inexperienced in Rolex I can't judge the statements! Therefore I am happy about an evaluation of the professionals.

Next time I would appreciate if you give me a hint instead of telling me I should read...

Greetings

Its because its up to you..not everyone agrees on the same matter..it's just majority of the census. Read and determine what "you" can live with. Here, everyone points out something...then majority follows or disagrees. You have to make up your mind..not let everyone tell you what you should do or choose.

Last edited:

Mekki

Fake Lover
Supporter
Certified
6/8/07
EU
Sure I have to decide whether i can live with that flaws or not. But obviously some flaws are eye catcher, some not.

Vvvlllooo

I'm Pretty Popular
13/6/15
Sure I have to decide whether i can live with that flaws or not. But obviously some flaws are eye catcher, some not.

Yes, they all have them. If you want to fly under the radar..ARF sub...the pepsi will definitely give you a lot of attention..something you may not want. My two cents

Reactions: leo6929 and KJ2020

Mekki

Fake Lover
Supporter
Certified
6/8/07
EU
I have no problem with telling people it's a rep. But in first place the watch shouldn't look like a ridiculous/ goofy fake.

Thanks for your help.

MKTimer

Known Member
10/12/17
Been stalking this thread for a while and got on it quickly before the next various batches arrive. Whilst there will always be flaws I find it quite amazing how good these reps are getting now. Anyways, here’s mine that’s winging its way over to me as we speak...
9d7f25c2bed3b98f5f346a2145bbb334.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Enjoy your piece bro. You can see in the well lit QC image against the gen image from RF website below that even against the latest gen bezel it’s quite close. It’s almost identical to the MK2 bezels I’ve seen online. The BLRO tradition at 18 isn’t as low on the 8 as the gen but unless you’re holding it and either using a loupe or squinting to see it, I don’t think any one will notice it.

4f66857f177d9322819ff34b408bc4c6.jpg

Reactions: KJ2020

MKTimer

Known Member
10/12/17
Ps: I’ve turned my jumping hour back and forward over and over (in attempt to see if it breaks, coz I’m happy to replace for a yuki or IHS if it does bust up) and it’s held out fine and has kept time well. **ps. I’m. Not suggesting any one try it. Just my experience

KJ2020

Time Traveler
Supporter
12/3/18
I have no problem with telling people it's a rep. But in first place the watch shouldn't look like a ridiculous/ goofy fake.

Thanks for your help.

If you can handle the price gouging, this is a solid buy. Most reps will see a nice improvement with a better crystal, this one is no exception. Noob has the best and most consistent datewheel fonts but tend to be a little left justified. So it would benefit from a gen DW too just like all Rolex reps. Aside from those two things and the really minor color transition flaw at 18, this watch is a must have for any avid GMT fan.

Mr1984

You're Saying I Can Sell?
13/6/19
Guys LI at JTime has these in stock and I believe they are first batch. I don't know how many or if they are indeed first batch, I'm only judging by the QC pics. I've been trying to post pictures on this forum since day one but I just can never figure out how. I singed up with clickpix but I never get an email confirmation.

I just wanted to give you guys the heads up about JTime apparently having these. Communication with him is great, he answers right away as long as he's awake (I'm in east coast time). I also got a great deal on it, better than any price I see advertised on trusted TD sites. I got my QC pics faster than I ever had in the past and the watch looks really sharp. I only wish TD's would stop purposely using low resolution pictures. I'm not not gonna complain too much though, back in the day there was no such thing as QC pics.. and watches were more expensive.

Im gonna figure out how to post pictures before I get the watch and share them here.

1675Fanboy

3/9/15
Enjoy your piece bro. You can see in the well lit QC image against the gen image from RF website below that even against the latest gen bezel it’s quite close. It’s almost identical to the MK2 bezels I’ve seen online. The BLRO tradition at 18 isn’t as low on the 8 as the gen but unless you’re holding it and either using a loupe or squinting to see it, I don’t think any one will notice it.

4f66857f177d9322819ff34b408bc4c6.jpg

I can live with the difference in the transition points at the 18, there will always be issues but many of these now (as you say) are under incredibly close inspection.

I’ll see how long I’ll keep this one though. I always enjoy a new addition to the collection but then struggle eventually with the fact it isn’t the real McCoy...

1675Fanboy

3/9/15
I just got QC from Jtime and the transition is like the left photo.

JTime is only advertising the GMF on his site, which does have the correct transition. I’ve not seen a NOOB version with the correct position but the colours are better than the GMF.

Are you sure you’re getting a NOOB from JTime?

MKTimer

Known Member
10/12/17
Be interesting to see how his looks once he’s got it and can post up some decent pics.

I wonder if this was a second run at the insert... All the pics of the first batch have the same transition at 18 (which I’m totally fine with) including OP’s images.

These are solid pieces of kit and even hotter irl.

I couldn’t be happier. I recon IF / WHEN ARF drop the “super” clone movement I will also get involved too. Part of this hobby for me is enjoying the variations (accuracies vs inaccuracies) in the various releases.

????????????????????????