• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

NOOB Pepsi GMT 126710 BLRO mini review

watchguyusa1

I'm Pretty Popular
1/10/06
Boca Raton Florida USA
OK! Mine just got here! first thoughts it's AWESOME!!! the good just about everything ! the transition on the "18" is impossible to detect on the wrist bezel looks maroon burgundy NOT BROWN NO line as the GMF and the DJF has! colors do NOT LOOK WHITE irl looks platinum! one cannot appreciate this watch until you see IRL !! The dial looks GREAT raised white print on Dial VERY GEN LIKE!
the bad ,the jubilee looks GREAT but feels a little loose ,clasp is very NICE and gen like in finish and function ,the divers extension is VERY FIRM like gen
the crystal looks OK but the AR on the cyclops SUCKS BIG TIME and Must Be replaced ,but I am positive that once a gen Xtal is installed this will pass as gen VERY NICELY!
j04uR.jpg

j0sj8.jpg

Last edited:

1675Fanboy

3/9/15
You won’t be disappointed!!!! It’s a beast and feels o good in the hand. Now only if we also all had Kermits with jubilee like OP.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I’m looking forward to getting it. Was only sent today to me on the UK so it’ll be a week or so until I see it.

Just now need to get my head around how to set the movement without busting it!!

Reactions: MKTimer

MKTimer

Known Member
10/12/17
I’m looking forward to getting it. Was only sent today to me on the UK so it’ll be a week or so until I see it.

Just now need to get my head around how to set the movement without busting it!!

When you adjusting the hour jump turn the crown anti clockwise (which will jump the hours clockwise). That’s it. Never turn the hands anti clockwise

Reactions: 1675Fanboy

1675Fanboy

3/9/15
When you adjusting the hour jump turn the crown anti clockwise (which will jump the hours clockwise). That’s it. Never turn the hands anti clockwise

Is there not also something about not adjusting the hour hand when the GMT hand is between 10 & 2?

1675Fanboy

3/9/15

Is there not also something about not adjusting the hour hand when the GMT hand is between 10 & 2?

Reactions: MKTimer

MKTimer

Known Member
10/12/17

I think it’s bad practice to change any date flip with the hands between 10pm and 2am. Even on gen watches.

This is my first chs rep so I’m as new to it.

Reactions: m5smg2 and KJ2020

Pietros

14/12/18
UK
9f54b9626689159a1803b3aaee00c06c.jpg

Got this and a noob v3 panda this week. Can’t decide my favourite. Loving both ????

Looks amazing-what do you think of the jubilee? Someone described it as loose but I wonder if the gen feels loose too compared with the usual oyster that we're probably more familiar with?

Reactions: Neo_7

KJ2020

Time Traveler
Supporter
12/3/18
Thanks man! Should be fun!! I travel a lot between UK & USA for business so am always adjusting the time when I wear one of my several other (non Rolex) gen GMT watches. Gonna have to be super careful with this one to follow the correct procedure...

Don't be afraid to just use the bezel, that's what it's for. It's all we had back in the day. All 4 digit Rolex GMTs and all 5 digit GMT Master I's (16750 and 16700) had the GMT hand slaved to the hour hand. I still use the bezel a lot!

cjt202020

Renowned Member
Supporter
3/2/14
Looks amazing-what do you think of the jubilee? Someone described it as loose but I wonder if the gen feels loose too compared with the usual oyster that we're probably more familiar with?

Feels good quality to me but not had privilege of holding a genuine. Not as ridged as the oyster on the Daytona but what you’d expect given structure of bracelet. Clasp way better than the Daytona. Not 100% sold on the colours but haven’t been in the daylight with it yet

Reactions: Nimitz and Pietros

Mekki

Fake Lover
Supporter
Certified
6/8/07
EU
Hello mates,

what is the biggest tell? Datewheel? Colour? Thanks for advice. I'm pending between the classic submariner from ARF and this one.

Cheers

Tobel

Put Some Respect On My Name
6/7/17
Hello mates,

what is the biggest tell? Datewheel? Colour? Thanks for advice. I'm pending between the classic submariner from ARF and this one.

Cheers

It's all discussed in the thread, you just need to read

Mekki

Fake Lover
Supporter
Certified
6/8/07
EU
Hello tobel,

I've read all the posts. Some say the bezel is brown. Some say the colors are good. Some say djf datewheel is better than noob. Others say noob is the standard...because I'm inexperienced in Rolex I can't judge the statements! Therefore I am happy about an evaluation of the professionals.

Next time I would appreciate if you give me a hint instead of telling me I should read...

Greetings