• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Group Buy for Rolex Fans, TT/FULL Gold GMTc or SSD clone?

Zackb911

You're Saying I Can Sell?
30/11/08
D4ME- How likely is this looking? I've been eying the SSD on your site and this GB would definitely make me order immediately.

On a side note is the shipping flat regardless of quantity? I've thrown more than 1 watch in my cart and it still showed the same flat shipping fee, just want to make sure If I bought more than one you wouldn't get shafted on shipping...

daytona4me

sorry who are
Staff member
Administrator
Certified
4/3/06
shipping is same price 1 or 2 (maybe even 3.. I cant remember)..

I thought this was dead.. I guess I should have looked at it again..

The SSD with clone movement is a serious option.. I want to say that Andrew has the DG version for $98 but again.. it's the DG movement version.. the clone movement option will be more than that.. $170 I think (off the top of my head) I'll have to go back and look for the genuine ETA price I was quoted as well.. I'm sure I can save some money on this model..

Zackb911

30/11/08
Definitely make this happen if you can! I want to order 2 SSD's and a 111h :) You have a couple more that are tempting too... Got my UPO yesterday!

You are the MAN sir! The MAN!

suaram

21/6/07
United States
G4ME You know that I would be all over that SSD V2 Put me in for one. When you say go I pull the trigger. Still waiting on my Skyland but with the holidays
I expect it to be a little slow.

daytona4me

sorry who are
Staff member
Administrator
Certified
4/3/06
Ok, I've got an ssd v2 coming to me so that I can take some photos of it.
With all of the variations of rolex in the watch market I wanted to get one to be sure of what it is that I would be selling.

When I get it, ,I will post photos of it, you guys can confirm it and then we will proceed from there.
I will be doing the clone eta movement option...

daytona4me

sorry who are
Staff member
Administrator
Certified
4/3/06
Cant start it till I get it and know for sure (and you guys confirm) that it's a v2 SSD.

I have not gotten a favorable price on this... I'm hoping that when I receive it,, I can get a gauge on how many I can sell.. then maybe I will get the better price I seek.