• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Noob factory got raided by police?

muiramas

Erect Aristocrat
18/1/17
My "Masters"? WTF are you talking about, I'm an American we gave up masters about 250 years ago, we are Citizens not subjects!

As far as White Gold vs Stainless, see how much of a visual.difference there is between it and 904L stainless, hardly any at all!

I was referring to the masters degree you mentioned. Not such a genius after all are you.

Steel looks the same as white gold? Yeah, OK. A comment which is on par with the others you have made.

I'll give you a subtle hint - the white gold is the one on the right...

VS9HFh.md.jpg

Last edited:

Chazman1946

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
4/6/12
Arizona
I was referring to the masters degree you mentioned. Not such a genius after all are you.

Steel looks the same as white gold? Yeah, OK. A comment which is on par with the others you have made.

VS9HFh.md.jpg

The term is "Master's Degree", not Master's which could be interpreted several different ways, just like Bachelor could!

As far as you example photo of White Gold vs 904L, the Stainless looks more impressive, shines better, but that is due more to the lighting and camera angle of the photo shoot. Notice the reflections off of the bezel.of the BLNR, and none off of the other!

swnupe11

Horology Curious
19/12/18
You have a masters degree in criminal justice.... yet you openly buy Rep/Fake watches... How does that conversation go down when someone comments on your watch?

Its not illegal to own a Rep the CONUS!" is how the conversation should go

Stratoblaster

Known Member
29/9/16

VS9HFh.md.jpg

IMO, Also Major props for having the time on both of these watches match up precisely. :)

k4jun

Ω Section Moderator
Section Moderator
Certified
25/4/15
As far as you example photo of White Gold vs 904L, the Stainless looks more impressive, shines better, but that is due more to the lighting and camera angle of the photo shoot. Notice the reflections off of the bezel.of the BLNR, and none off of the other!

Okey, after this comment I really do believe you placed the order on Amazon and you really expect to receive a noob watch

Reactions: BIONONE

Chazman1946

Banned
4/6/12
Arizona
Okey, after this comment I really do believe you placed the order on Amazon and you really expect to receive a noob watch

So I take it you can't see the lighting reflections aren't different on the two watches?

Chazman1946

Banned
4/6/12
Arizona
The watch shown on Amazon is considered to be a homage watch which is why it is legal for Amazon to sell it.

Look at the Amazon reviewers of photos of the watches they recieved, the watches they received aren't "Homages"!

Chazman1946

Banned
4/6/12
Arizona
IMO, Also Major props for having the time on both of these watches match up precisely. :)

Not set up precisely at all, the 904L watch had more direct lighting on it then the other. Just look at the reflections off the bezels.

Machine1980

Horology Curious
21/2/19
I think muiramas was referring to your “Masters” degree. Just to clear things up.

Sent from my iPhone using RWI

Stratoblaster

Known Member
29/9/16
Not set up precisely at all, the 904L watch had more direct lighting on it then the other. Just look at the reflections off the bezels.

Now, I feel stupid..... Why in the Hell didn't I notice that?!? Plus, that 'Pepsi' has got to be at least 1/10th of a millisecond slower than the 'Batman'. Lighting angle at 45° on the Pepsi cyclops clearly shows that. I will lurk more...
Can anybody help me with a link to Amazon?

Last edited:

gilrob

Legendary Member
Supporter
25/10/15
Las Vegas, Nevada
Look at the Amazon reviewers of photos of the watches they recieved, the watches they received aren't "Homages"!

The watches that you and I linked are not branded as Rolex, so they are homages not reps. A rep would've been branded as Rolex. You need to research the definition of what a homage watch is. Parnis watches are a good example of what a homage watches are. RWG, another rep watch forum, has a homage section.

Chazman1946

Banned
4/6/12
Arizona
The watches that you and I linked are not branded as Rolex, so they are homages not reps. A rep would've been branded as Rolex. You need to research the definition of what a homage watch is. Parnis watches are a good example of what a homage watches are. RWG, another rep watch forum, has a homage section.

Hint, Hint, they are not branded as Rolex in the photos, read some the answers from the dealer to questions asked, they come with the "Rolex" branding when delivered!

https://www.amazon.com/Automatic-Sap...gateway&sr=8-2
Question:​

I want the noob brand type instead of Rolex. Do I have to asked for that?
Answer:​

sorry, only R0LEX brand,
By Noob Factory Watch Co,Ltd Seller on October 18, 2018

Last edited:

gilrob

Legendary Member
Supporter
25/10/15
Las Vegas, Nevada
Hint, Hint, they are not branded as Rolex in the photos, read some the answers from the dealer to questions asked, they come with the "Rolex" branding when delivered!

https://www.amazon.com/Automatic-Sap...gateway&sr=8-2
Question:​

I want the noob brand type instead of Rolex. Do I have to asked for that?
Answer:​

sorry, only R0LEX brand,
By Noob Factory Watch Co,Ltd Seller on October 18, 2018

Okay then, so Amazon is being used by Jack Wu. I wonder if Jack Wu is Tony Chen hmmm, at least he's not passing them off as gens.

Still looking forward to see the watch you receive.

Last edited:
Reactions: WatchEnthusiast5