• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

GMF 2019 Batman 126710?

rcom440

Put Some Respect On My Name
10/11/12
USA
Looks dope! And to my eyes the bezel font is updated. The numbers looks a bit fatter than the previous QC that I have seen. As they should be.

Nope it was not updated. Those numbers may look fatter depending on light and also angle pic was taken.

sometimes they look fat,

rcom440

10/11/12
USA
GingerBubba rcom440
how many secs did yours came with?
just saw 8 sec on latest post. Isnt too much?
what do you guys Think of your movement so far?

8 sec a day is normal. I don’t remember exactly but I think my Batman was around 6 or 8 or something like that.
my movement is running strong - no complains.

Tobel

6/7/17

ct83

You're Saying I Can Sell?
28/12/10
Is the newly listed DJF updated or do you recommend going with the older GMF Batman

3king

28/9/17
CannaDuh!!
Is the newly listed DJF updated or do you recommend going with the older GMF Batman

This is the newest GMT from GMF. If you read through the entire thread this one is one of the better one available at the moment.

mOrLoC89

Known Member
15/2/19
This is the newest GMT from GMF. If you read through the entire thread this one is one of the better one available at the moment.

So DJF Version from PureTime is also from GMF and the best Version at the Moment??

Little bit confusion- dont know whether to order now DJF or GMF from PureTime - both are new listed.

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk

3king

28/9/17
CannaDuh!!
So DJF Version from PureTime is also from GMF and the best Version at the Moment??

Little bit confusion- dont know whether to order now DJF or GMF from PureTime - both are newly listed.

DJF and GMF are two different factories. This thread is about GMF version. from my understanding and limited knowledge, I think this one is a better-looking rep available at the moment. Maybe some more experienced members can guide you better

rcom440

10/11/12
USA
DJF and GMF have exactly the same case and exactly the same crystal. The thing with DJF is numbers on the insert are off center. They are also smaller than gen and also smaller than gmf.

Last edited:

mOrLoC89

Known Member
15/2/19
DJF and GMF have exactly the same case and exactly the same crystal. The thing with DJF is numbers on the insert are off center. They are also smaller than gen and also smaller than gmf.

Ok thank you for your help!

Ordered the gmf- i will post when arrived!

GingerBubba

SUPERLATIVE SUPPORTER I'm an angel
24/10/17
I thought I'd try a Molotow mod because my triangle on the insert was badly done. Do you think it makes the numbers fatter? I did a shit job so I'll start again later, but I think it's worth doing.

VfUyvG.jpg

KJ2020

Time Traveler
Supporter
12/3/18
I thought I'd try a Molotow mod because my triangle on the insert was badly done. Do you think it makes the numbers fatter? I did a shit job so I'll start again later, but I think it's worth doing.

VfUyvG.jpg

Paint mods often do make the numbers looks fatter because of lighter coloring of the sidewalls. Yours do look fatter.

rcom440

10/11/12
USA
If you painted sidewalls it will look fatter.
also when you look at stock from certain angles under bright light they look almost as far as gen.

rcom440

10/11/12
USA
@GingerBubba

this actually looks pretty good in that pic. Did you do anything to numbers before you apply Molotow?
Did you use 2mm or 1.5? I think it’s better to use thinner.
I think I may do it to my gmf too to see how it will come out.

Last edited: