• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

ARF 126334 DateJust 41, Best in the market

jampo

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
21/11/17
Even the lugs looks good..very nice

yea thats what i also think, the other pics here from other members look crap but this one looks great maybe i pull the trigger on the silver edition

Reactions: Razorig2

Faj

10/3/19
It's finally here and its somewhat better than what i expected, especially the date wheel. I will be going over the pro's and con's of the looks of this watch in comparison to the gen.
Finally managed to take some pictures and have time to upload them here for you all to see, if this doesn't sway you to purchase this watch then i don't know what will!
I am waiting eagerly for the Jubilee bracelet as that is what this watch is missing, the Oyster is great but this watch was made for that Jubilee bracelet.

Pros:
- Overall fit and finish is brilliant
- The brushing on the bracelet is super smooth, fine and soft.
- The indices have a gen look and finish with the chamfered edges to match.
- 904L feels solid and the weight is perfectly balanced on the wrist.
- The dial has the gen like finish with the dial turning either into a royal blue or a sunburst teal blue depending on lighting.
- The SEL is arguably the best i've seen on a rep, it's solid and flush against the casing.(maybe subject to QC)
- Gen like date wheel flip, instantly changes at midnight which is great.
- Rehaut engravings are clear and deep enough to notice.
- Clasp opens and closes smoothly and the 5mm adjustment link works like a charm.
- The fluted bezel reflects light like a shimmering disco ball just like the gen.
- Crown screws in and out great and the winding feels sturdy with resistance, not too tough or easy to wind, just balanced well.

Cons:
- The lume is not so bright, it's okay but not the best. It always appears brighter in photos but in person it is average, the REF version has better lume brightness.
- The cyclopsl magnification seems to slightly over magnify the date window and wheel making the edge of the window slightly warped. Magnification not quite gen like.
- The Laser Etched Coronet is there but it is extremely difficult to make out with the naked eye, even difficult with a camera in a macro shot.
- The dial text is not as bold nor thick as the gen. The gen has a much thicker font on the dial especially where it says ROLEX at the top.
- Date wheel text is slightly larger that what it should be, if it was a bit smaller it would have been perfect, changing the crystal could help with this as the cyclops magnification is slightly off.

Whats your wrist size?

Reactions: Tete

Tete

4/11/16
SEL and DWO is hit and miss. Think I got lucky.

This is the right way to take pictures for a watch.
If it is nice, if we are approaching the target from the camera is always the distorted image and the unnatural way.

Thank you for these pictures!!!

I want to place an order of 126334

styleless

You're Saying I Can Sell?
2/4/19
Looks very good.
I ordered a gray dial. It's now out for shipping.
When I got it I also post pics. I think sel and lugs on my watch are good to, similar to the one above
​​​

iamxd

9/8/17
Europe
What do you think of this one?

Date looks okay (asked for twodigitt pics) but SEL has a little gap on both sides?

20190425-183640.jpg

https://ibb.co/xGXK9mr

Tobel

Put Some Respect On My Name
6/7/17
What do you think of this one?

Date looks okay (asked for twodigitt pics) but SEL has a little gap on both sides?

20190425-183640.jpg

https://ibb.co/xGXK9mr

Yes, ARF is quite disappointing with their QC. Their strength used to be tight SELs and overall great QC, it seems that things have changed

Reactions: Pope

jampo

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
21/11/17
datewheel very good but the case shape is not like the one posted above i think

Bobi01

Put Some Respect On My Name
2/2/19
Rep is rep..cant be perfect but i like this one and i will approve it when TD finish all tests

saeedr

Known Member
7/5/12
No one noticed ??!

That the ARF 126334 is only 133 gr and the gen is 143 gr?? It’s a huge difference and you can feel that the bracelet is too light!! Like it’s empty inside.

It doesn’t feel solid ! It feel cheap

Reactions: vcappp

iamxd

9/8/17
Europe
I don't understand why so many people lately are talking bad about the ARF DJ 41. Just ordered one and QCing because I thought it's so great and most ppl don't have any issues except dw.

Reactions: Bobi01