• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

New patek philippe nautilus from ppf

BIONONE

Put Some Respect On My Name
28/4/17
Maybe in the future I will be uploading a Gen vs. PPF white dial comparison as I have a friend with a Gen :)
He owns the rosegold model aswell so maybe if PPF releases rosegold models I can create a nice comparison thread

That would be great! This is exactly what a new release could benefit from - and of course - valuable information like this is always a big plus for the community in the first place.

looking forward to your review!

nipe

PINK PONY RIDER
9/4/16
EU
medium800.jpg

Would the 12 oclock misalign bothter you, should I reject QC?>

DW is perfect in this one. 12 o clock would bother me, but on the other hand if the rest looks good (which it does) - realigning the 12 o clock marker shouldnt be a big deal. Possibly you can do it yourself. Taking the crown out, pup out the dial and some cementglue should be all it takes

roadtofreedom

Renowned Member
26/12/18
Maybe in the future I will be uploading a Gen vs. PPF white dial comparison as I have a friend with a Gen :)
He owns the rosegold model aswell so maybe if PPF releases rosegold models I can create a nice comparison thread

That would be very good news.

Genta2014

Patron
Certified
31/3/14
So the PF is based on the older then
2017 versions? And the PPF from 2017

Last edited:

Hinclimincli

I'm Pretty Popular
Certified
18/12/09
DW is perfect in this one. 12 o clock would bother me, but on the other hand if the rest looks good (which it does) - realigning the 12 o clock marker shouldnt be a big deal. Possibly you can do it yourself. Taking the crown out, pup out the dial and some cementglue should be all it takes

You don't even need to take the crown out with the Nautilus. Simply unscrew the screws in the lateral hinges and the top cover pops off easily and then you can work on the dial straight away. On the PF is stuck with double sided tape, really easy to take off once you have taken the hands too.

Reactions: vcappp and Soloist

MasterWatch

Master of None
Patron
Certified
26/8/12
VJ8PLa.jpg

I threw this together really quick. The intime pics make the dial look a bit more purple than the others? Still has a bit of blue and gray and obviously dark but weird nonetheless.

Is it me or the "Leaks'" bezel looks wider like the PPF?

I am still sideing with that "Leak" is a Gen. But to my eyes the Bezel looks closer to the PPF than the two Gens above. The chamfer looks steeper ie narrower and the flat part wider.

:confused:

andyc

Nitimur in vetitum
Certified
4/6/10
Complimenting Glaude is against forum rules; you're going to have to leave I'm afraid.

They are sort of Patek cufflinks. He made me buy some too. He thinks they're excellent quality, I think they're ok quality. The ones we got are the last choice, the furthest right picture here. Credit to Glaude for finding them.

https://www.dhgate.com/product/pp-st...57769542979588

It would be nice to find a decent rep of these cufflinks to go with the white dial PPF:

nipe

PINK PONY RIDER
9/4/16
EU
What you have marked as "Leak" is 100% a gen..

Either way, the PPF dial colour is a complete miss. It's just way off.. like.. really.. I don't think better pictures will make it better but lets see once it pops up on other tds.. but what I see there is .. well. IMO really bad when you look at how well they nailed everything else.

extintor

You're Saying I Can Sell?
16/12/18
It would be nice to find a decent rep of these cufflinks to go with the white dial PPF:

In dhgate you can find other colors, but yeah if someone finds the white ones, please share them!

Soloist

4/5/17
United States
You don't even need to take the crown out with the Nautilus. Simply unscrew the screws in the lateral hinges and the top cover pops off easily and then you can work on the dial straight away. On the PF is stuck with double sided tape, really easy to take off once you have taken the hands too.

Holy cow thanks man didn't think to do this, but will... Remember a couple years ago talking with you in PM about having small wrists and the right Nautilus for our arms hahaha and here we are.