• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

AP 15202 JF - New Release

dunkins1234

You're Saying I Can Sell?
31/5/18
it lays pretty flat on wrist and noticeable difference from the jf 15400 in the thinness and light weightiness of what watch

7UP1K.jpg

Last edited:

Richard Million

This member is doing hard time, they pissed off the goat.
INMATE
3/12/18
it lays pretty flat on wrist and noticeable difference from the jf 15400 in the thinness and light weightiness of what watch

7UP1K.jpg

Thank you. Wear it in good health

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

korneevy

Renowned Member
DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
26/12/10
Then you didnt see the video ive posted some pages back lol

Look at the swiss made printing from the 15202 and then say again that all prints are "crisp".

I can only judge by the watches I own, not some random YouTube videos I am afraid. I’ve owned a few APs, and they have been fantastic quality wise. I only have the 15202 left in the stable but it’s a top notch execution, including the excellent quality of dial work and crisp print.

BIONONE

Put Some Respect On My Name
28/4/17
What would you like to see? I can do a few snaps with iPhone if there is a specific interest?

sounds more than good!

I am interested in the printing of the logo, minute markers and of course the swiss made print.

If you are at it maybe you would be so kind and add some pictures of the bracelet and the space between the links (as it appears to be wider than on the 15400 which results in more bling due to the bigger visibilty of the polished edges of each link)

your participation is highly appreciated, Sir!

Tigerdragon

Mythical Poster
19/10/13
I can only judge by the watches I own, not some random YouTube videos I am afraid. I’ve owned a few APs, and they have been fantastic quality wise. I only have the 15202 left in the stable but it’s a top notch execution, including the excellent quality of dial work and crisp print.

Oh yeah so random that its the biggest shop in cologne :D totally random, dont say "all" are perfect if you dont know it.

korneevy

Renowned Member
DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
26/12/10
Oh yeah so random that its the biggest shop in cologne :D totally random, dont say "all" are perfect if you dont know it.

And you know about ALL and every AP?

How many non fake APs you’ve ever owned?

And why would I care about a store in Cologne? I really don’t.

Look it’s a pointless discussion - I can only go by my personal experience , I have in my possession 1 piece of AP 15202 at the moment and it does not have any of these issues. Zero. Zilch.

If your experience is different, pls do share. I am curious.

korneevy

Renowned Member
DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
26/12/10
sounds more than good!

I am interested in the printing of the logo, minute markers and of course the swiss made print.

If you are at it maybe you would be so kind and add some pictures of the bracelet and the space between the links (as it appears to be wider than on the 15400 which results in more bling due to the bigger visibilty of the polished edges of each link)

your participation is highly appreciated, Sir!

Ask nicely and you shall receive!

Here a few photos - hope you’d find them useful in what you are looking for.

fbcd8b130744e0f4b5002f240287d25f.jpg
7172ea5e174378369ff81e446f6702ad.jpg
cea221f0869c49876115838178755a8f.jpg
a132bd47ab86e39d4d89cb2caaee754c.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

theREALgoat

Patron
Certified
14/8/14
Ask nicely and you shall receive!

Here a few photos - hope you’d find them useful in what you are looking for.

Watch goals. I could stop collecting (in the $20k + category) after that.

Reactions: roadtofreedom

korneevy

Renowned Member
DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
26/12/10
Watch goals. I could stop collecting (in the $20k + category) after that.

I thought so too. And then I tried Patek 5327G-001 and the world has not been the same since. Its an $80K bomb but I am setting up a fund to pay for it in 3-4 years:) lets see how i go

BIONONE

28/4/17
korneevy Thank you very much for the nice detail shots!

The space between the links is of course a bit bigger than on the 15400.

i really like the result of the polished edges of the links showing more and shine brighter in total.

Wear her well! Pure art for the wrist.

Tigerdragon

Mythical Poster
19/10/13
And you know about ALL and every AP?

How many non fake APs you’ve ever owned?

And why would I care about a store in Cologne? I really don’t.

Look it’s a pointless discussion - I can only go by my personal experience , I have in my possession 1 piece of AP 15202 at the moment and it does not have any of these issues. Zero. Zilch.

If your experience is different, pls do share. I am curious.
I know more about APs then you my friend because I never said all have sharp printing that was you ;)

And I did proof you were wrong I even posted the video with flawed printing lol that you called "random" I even saw 60k APs with flaws.

And what makes the difference how many gen APs I own? They still have issues ofcourse not all but they are not all perfect like you said.

Last edited:

korneevy

Renowned Member
DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
26/12/10
I know more about APs then you my friend because I never said all have sharp printed that was you ;)

And I did proof you were wrong.

Really, amigo? So why not to answer my Q then: how many gen APs do you own? Which ones of YOUR AP watches have had any flaws and what these flaws were? Or you are more of a spot-the-flaw on Youtube's channel of some German dealer enthusiasts who never seen inside an AP boutique? I'd lose that attitude if I were you, being friendly gets you to places.

korneevy

Renowned Member
DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
26/12/10
korneevy Thank you very much for the nice detail shots!

The space between the links is of course a bit bigger than on the 15400.

i really like the result of the polished edges of the links showing more and shine brighter in total.

Wear her well! Pure art for the wrist.

My pleasure, glad you find the photos useful. It is a gorgeous piece, albeit delicate and I only wear it as a special occasion piece, nice dinner, opera, theater etc. I was torn between a 15400 and this one, and even though the 15202 is a massive premium on 15400, I am glad I went with it, specially at retail it is a much better watch in my opinion.

Tigerdragon

Mythical Poster
19/10/13
You should be friendly to me because I've never insulted you and yes I saw enough gens with flaws I've even posted videos about it in the JF V3 thread

Still why do you care how many gens I've own? Do you think it makes you or me something better because we have (or not) gens? Ridiculous lol

I like APs but iam not fanboying around and say they are flawless even your clasp have a flaw and you did miss it ;)

Normally they close till the end of the logo but AP sometimes fuck it up and it's not 100% till the logo (easy fix ask in the botique).

Last edited:
Reactions: vcappp

korneevy

Renowned Member
DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
26/12/10
You should be friendly to me because I've never insulted you and yes I saw enough gens with flaws I've even posted videos about it in the JF V3 thread

Still why do you care how many gens I've own? Do you think it makes you or me something better because we have (or not) gens? Ridiculous lol

I like APs but iam not fanboying around and say they are flawless even your clasp have a flaw and you did miss it ;)

Normally they close till the end of the logo but AP sometimes fuck it up and it's not 100% till the logo (easy fix ask in the botique).

Ok I am done with you. You seem not to undertand or your English is too basic to comprehend what I am trying to tell you. Enjoy spotting the flaws from youtube videos, I'll be happy to wear my AP with a defective clasp haha.

Tigerdragon

Mythical Poster
19/10/13
Yeah no my English is good I just don't like your fanboying. It's like the Rolex owners everything is perfect etc just blind stupid sheeps like the iPhone buyers.

No critics allowed... And the "haha" proves me you have no bloody idea about AP and there flaws because only you own a gen don't make you an "expert". You still didn't comment the printing flaws in the video and still think "all APs have perfect printing" typical fanboy sheep talking.

And yes we are done. Good evening, back to topic.

P.S.: I write over tapatalk which is a pain in the ass because the forum is still not working 100% with the app so that's why I must edit all my texts 5 times simply because it's not possible to write it normal.

P.P.S.: i'am only pissed because I and other people documented the flaws and batch differences between gens (like different blues + AP logos and tapseries) for years and now you say all of us are basically lying? Because you never see a flaw personally? Like your clasp flaw as an example. Ridiculous just ridiculous.

Edit:

https://www.watchprosite.com/audemars-piguet/ap-jumbo-dial-flaw/3.1031883.7355673/

Look at the "w" in Swiss Made "all perfect printed" yeah not so much also AP logo is slightly misaligned to the left (also the flaw from the thread starter).

And there is more if you just google it. But they are all lying :D because it costs 28k it must be flawless! Like the Submariner for the Rolex fanboys btw they are more flaws in that thread :D

Last edited:
Reactions: vcappp

tosoboso

I'm Pretty Popular
5/2/15
korneevyTigerdragon - Guys, you’ve both been long enough around here to know that good attitude is rewarded in many discrete ways and personal comments are not really welcome beyond a point.

I rarely take sides or allow myself to make comments, but I can say this much: I’ve seen more than my fair share of APs, probably more than most of the guys on this forum. They are NOT always perfect. But so are, say, Pateks. That’s never really bothered me. And that’s not the point of this thread, or this place.

What bothers me is when people start having arguments just like the one you two have. This is a REP forum, people are not supposed to have seen or owned the gen thing, and yes, they should be etitled to have their opinions which could be states more or less gently without stepping on each other’s toes.

Oh, and one more thing: some of us are fluent in more than one language, some are not. That doesn’t seem to make some better than others. Just my 2 cents.

Can we now try to go back to the gentlemen-like attitude? Please

legend

The RWI Dragon
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
20/9/10
Where I need to be.
korneevy Tigerdragon

Guys I don’t think your comments are in mutual conflict.

First Korneevy, going by your comment that owners of gen APs are qualified to comment, I own 12 (and soon to be 14) gen APs now. And in total I’ve owned over 30 at different times. Pics of some my watches are available on this forum if you care to do a search.
I agree with you that the printing on yours is flawless. The prints on most, if not all of mine are perfect too. I just haven’t scrutinized them all under a loupe. Just enjoying each of them at wrist-eye distance is good enough for me.

But what Tigerdragon said is factually true too. Having worked on many gen APs, I have spotted printing flaws on some. They do exist and they are not all perfect. I will say about 99% of them have perfect printing and the remaining 1% do not.

You are hence both correct. Your 15202 korneevy is perfect and pleasing to the eyes. Congrats! :)

But tigerdragon pointed out a valid point too. Defects and flaws do exist in gen APs as well as other brands. I have numerous gen Patek and Rolex as well and I haven’t scrutinized the details but I won’t be surprised if I find minute imperfections in any of them.

You’re both arguing your own points, both of which can be true without making the other invalid. So let’s all get along shall we?

QueTip I think you have your share of gen and rep APs and can chime in objectively too bro. ;)