• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

AP 15202 JF - New Release

roadtofreedom

Renowned Member
26/12/18
They will never get that fixxed look at the black v4 15400 next to it how shitty the Swiss made printing is it's over 4 years and it still looks like complete shit.

Regarding “Swiss made” printing, JF v3 looks good, JF v4 looks much worse.

But latest AP 15400 OMF looks very good but not close to gen.

v4 was a step back in that sense.

Reactions: vcappp and csthe

dunkins1234

You're Saying I Can Sell?
31/5/18
Anyone got QC or real life pictures? Got informed that it seems that only the big TDs got stock and JF did only one batch? So it seems its hard to get one?

Have one shipped coming to me by friday willing to sell it if i dont like it if youre interested

Tigerdragon

Mythical Poster
19/10/13
Sure if you dont like it you can make a sells thread and reserve it for me :D where are you located?

Tigerdragon

Mythical Poster
19/10/13
No iam from Germany, USA is impossible to import here will land at customs and then gets destroyed (sadly)

majwilliams0308

Reptime Mod
Patron
Certified
11/7/16
Is there any rumor of JF doing a version 2 because they only made one batch of this? They went on a flurry fixing date fonts of their other models, I wonder if they will fix the date font on this 15202. The center pinion is sad too. If they fix those two issues, it's a definite buy for me even with the thickness.

Personally I would like to see in the v2 in order of importance for me:

- Fixed date font to match the 15202
- Thinner movement (thinner watch) - just an engraved Miyota 9015 with that nice rotor they've already made. No deco plate.
- Smaller center pinion

Do that and you've earned my dollar.

BIONONE

Put Some Respect On My Name
28/4/17
Is there any rumor of JF doing a version 2 because they only made one batch of this? They went on a flurry fixing date fonts of their other models, I wonder if they will fix the date font on this 15202. The center pinion is sad too. If they fix those two issues, it's a definite buy for me even with the thickness.

- Thinner movement (thinner watch) - just an engraved Miyota 9015 with that nice rotor they've already made. No deco plate.
- Smaller center pinion

+1

we can only hope. Angus has to provide them the feedback... even then they could give a damn about our opinion wouldnt be the first time hehe

majwilliams0308

Reptime Mod
Patron
Certified
11/7/16
+1

we can only hope. Angus has to provide them the feedback... even then they could give a damn about our opinion wouldnt be the first time hehe

Is there a way to reach out to him reliably? I could try the Angus section, or even PM, but I just want to be sure he will hear it.

roadtofreedom

Renowned Member
26/12/18

- Smaller center pinion

And the crappy printing should be fixed.

majwilliams0308

Reptime Mod
Patron
Certified
11/7/16
puretime

We heard that JF may be working on a version 2 of the AP 15202. A lot of us wanted to purchase a 15202 rep by JF, but the first batch had a number of issues that need addressing before a lot of us feel confident in our purchase. In order of preference (mine only), here are a list of changes we hope to see:

1. Fixed datewheel font that is used in the gen 15202
2. Fixed printing on the dial
3. Smaller center pinion
4. Thinner non-plated movement. The rotor is fine, maybe just used an engraved, unplated Miyota 9015.

If these are addressed, I estimate this to be a popular watch that lots of people will buy.

fettyrepz

You're Saying I Can Sell?
MULTI ACCOUNT
20/8/15
UK - MK
Doesn't look very appealing.

The movement font on the rotor looks very off...

Tigerdragon

Mythical Poster
19/10/13
but post some pictures/videos before so that we can see how the quality really looks :)

Edit: The bracelet really looks not that good compared to the 15400

The 15400 bracelet looks way better? Why are the spaces so huge?

Last edited: