• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

ARF 126334 DateJust 41, Best in the market

surfski64

Horology Curious
14/1/13
Stockholm, Sweden
A friend of mine just bough himself a stunning Datejust II with the chocolate dial, steel/everose jubilee bracelet and everose bezel.

I really really really like the watch. The Brown dial looks awesome with the TT Jubilee bracelet and the rosegold bezel. I hope ARF will produce this model. I cant descide if I should get the steel version with with either the black, white, blue or dark rhodium dial - or if I should go for this beauty (if it will be replicated) What do you think?

Realtime

You're Saying I Can Sell?
13/5/18
A friend of mine just bough himself a stunning Datejust II with the chocolate dial, steel/everose jubilee bracelet and everose bezel.

I really really really like the watch. The Brown dial looks awesome with the TT Jubilee bracelet and the rosegold bezel. I hope ARF will produce this model. I cant descide if I should get the steel version with with either the black, white, blue or dark rhodium dial - or if I should go for this beauty (if it will be replicated) What do you think?

I love the fluted bezel with a jubilee bracelet . When it comes down to dial colour, the blue one is my favourite by far.

Reactions: BlackJaguar

Bendori

2/5/16

you must wait for the brown dial to come out man. Wait with me I will be there with you in the wait! Others might tell you that blue is the bomb or rhodium looks nice etc. Don't listen to them. IT HAS GOT TO BE BROWN.

Reactions: BlackJaguar

vcappp

I'm Pretty Popular
20/6/18
Angus was recently saying that ARF will release DJ41 with oyster bracelet first rather than jubilee bracelet.

please fee free to correct if it is not true.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

kobe24

Renowned Member
19/7/16
Angus was recently saying that ARF will release DJ41 with oyster bracelet first rather than jubilee bracelet.

please fee free to correct if it is not true.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

True, oyster bracelet first, blue & gray dial first.

Reactions: vcappp

pelusito

Supporter
4/10/09
Hi friends. Do you know where can I goldplatting a flutted bezel in EU?

mistermagoo

9/8/17
So, here it is. Oyster bracelet, 904L.

https://puretime.io/datejust-41-126...teel-blue-dial-on-oyster-bracelet-a2824.html#

rlx2018121501-01.jpg

Bendori

2/5/16
2824?? 2824?? Really? There is 2836 that functions almost identical to 3235 but they use 2824??
Arf xxxx you.

Reactions: vcappp

nonox

30/3/12
what is the difference between 2824 and 2836 except the length of the pinion? I thought it was very similar