• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

ZF will launch the 2018 Baselworld Tudor Black Bay GMT Pepsi next month

Evoss

You're Saying I Can Sell?
29/2/16
Does anyone know where to get a bezel insert that is closer to gen? Thanks

nikoel

I'm Pretty Popular
22/2/16
Guys, you do realise if you don't like the shade the blue you can do the same thing everyone else has been doing since the dawn of time with their five digit GMT Masters

1) Bleach
2) Sunshine
3) Good Timing
4) Big baaaaaaaaals to be first to try it on this piece

Now go forth and report back with your findings

Drifter

Renowned Member
31/10/17
I am quite happy with the rep blue.

Here's some more shots
3860efb6a045720c48be0cd369bb31d3.jpg
048baf0ad565debf93462fda06387555.jpg
ce67bc6dd7a2bcb9925cadee3e9cfd4a.jpg

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Reactions: efthimis and AJ82

csthe

I'm Pretty Popular
16/3/13
So this is my first tudor, so my question might be trivial but still...
I got the QC from my TD:
1 - The bezel looks a bit funky? the dots between the numbers - they look too close to the edge?
2 - The back engraving looks "rough"?
3 - the "lume markers" are not aligned to the "dial markers"? see 12 and 6
4 - Since I'm new to tudor I've got to ask - what else i'm missing? :)

9Gy6F.jpg

9Gz90.jpg

9GISr.jpg

9GCCI.jpg

9G09L.jpg

9Gc3o.jpg

1 - The bezel looks a bit funky? the dots between the numbers - they look too close to the edge?
2 - The back engraving looks "rough"?
3 - the "lume markers" are not aligned to the "dial markers"? see 12 and 6
4 - Since I'm new to tudor I've got to ask - what else i'm missing? :)

Any feedback guys?

michi_werner

Known Member
21/8/18
Guys, you do realise if you don't like the shade the blue you can do the same thing everyone else has been doing since the dawn of time with their five digit GMT Masters

1) Bleach
2) Sunshine
3) Good Timing
4) Big baaaaaaaaals to be first to try it on this piece

Now go forth and report back with your findings

Great point.

TimeDweller27

6/11/18
Not trying to go off topic, but I think there may be many people in the same boat as me. If you were to choose one, how would you decide between this ZF GMT Pepsi and the Pelagos V6F v4. I like both of them equally, but want others opinions since this is my first and it seems that there are many Tudor owners in this thread. I have always worn SS and never had a titanium watch. Does the titanium finish make the Pelagos appear and feel cheaper than a SS?

Reactions: Kitosarg

TimeDweller27

6/11/18
Any feedback guys?

2. Yes, the "MANUFACTURE" engraving on the bottom of the case back looks like it was almost double engraved. I would reject on that alone.
3. The markers do looked crooked

Please post your own photos when it arrives.

csthe

I'm Pretty Popular
16/3/13
2. Yes, the "MANUFACTURE" engraving on the bottom of the case back looks like it was almost double engraved. I would reject on that alone.
3. The markers do looked crooked

Please post your own photos when it arrives.

Thanks mate! the back engraving sucks but i would live with it if the markers were fine. I thought it was only me... :)

Last edited:

hitaninjaup

21/7/16
Anyone else here having problems with (not-so) InTime? I’ve always purchased from PT but tried IT for the first time after reading about how quick turnaround was for members on this thread.

But then it has been over a week, I accepted QC (even with bad lighting and low quality photos) right away to expedite the process and yet their responses take so long and seem very generic/templated. Up to now The watch hasn’t shipped.

This wouldn’t have happened with the guys at PT. I feel like I cheated on them. Lol. I guess it’s mt fault then. ????

Sent from my iPhone using RWI

Reactions: Tacotuesday

Evoss

29/2/16
Anyone else here having problems with (not-so) InTime? I’ve always purchased from PT but tried IT for the first time after reading about how quick turnaround was for members on this thread.

But then it has been over a week, I accepted QC (even with bad lighting and low quality photos) right away to expedite the process and yet their responses take so long and seem very generic/templated. Up to now The watch hasn’t shipped.

This wouldn’t have happened with the guys at PT. I feel like I cheated on them. Lol. I guess it’s mt fault then. ????

I purchased mine from InTime on the 13th November and received QC photos today (16th), so very reasonable time there. However as you said the QC images were quite poor (see photo below).

Please can get all of your opinions on this QC, specifically:
  • 6 marker looks off centred?
  • 9 markers looks odd?
  • Are the SELs correct?
  • Anything else worth pointing out?
IMG-8263.jpg

Last edited:

Linear

9/6/16
Received mine today. It's absolutely beautiful in person. I put it on a strap from a BB Red, I think it looks great pretty good on it too.

And a pic with my other 2 gens.

8d4a85cca010279c93bf68b24946e65f.jpg
4733be23c8ee3b95bffea080b33c54a5.jpg
7807d3c195cddaded5db094c36cc6a54.jpg

Sent from my SM-G955W using Tapatalk

Last edited: