• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Nautilus date wheel project

Keylog74

Put Some Respect On My Name
14/6/13
can someone who placed and order today message me please.

Keylog74

14/6/13
Please everyone i apologise! we had an issue with paypal adress so none of the oders came through. for this who order Today.

I was not aware of such issue since i dont have controll or a 'cut' on payments. My contribute for the project was on my time and $.

So please if you are one of this who order check your paypal payment should be pending, please Cancel and Place the order again. Sorry for the inconvenience!

Godfathar

I'm Pretty Popular
17/5/15
Europe
hey everyone, it is sorted out, and I placed my order again and canceled the first one on PayPal page.. Spongebob confirmed the receipt of the payment. Now the waiting game begins.

looking forward to receiving them.

brane

not pronounced like brain
Supporter
Certified
17/8/15
Is cancelation & reorder required for the first dozen or so people who ordered?

Keylog74

14/6/13
Is cancelation & reorder required for the first dozen or so people who ordered?

yours is fine. was just for this who placed an order yesterday.

#489 was the first and successful order :)

BIONONE

28/4/17
very nice how it turned out!

appreciate all the kind words. We all did our best to make this as good as possible. Thanks to Keylog74 and Spongebob for the smooth cooperation.

I am excited to see some pictorials in the near future from all of you guys hehe. It will be kind of a mile stone in the PP game :)

Best regards to all you gentlemen.

Reactions: vcappp

MasterWatch

Master of None
Patron
Certified
26/8/12
Any comment from the Guys involved in the Project. If it will work on the ZF Aquanaut?

I think I read someone say that it's an over lay and not an actual DW and ZF Aquanaut uses a full Datewheel so the over lay might not work.

Keylog74

14/6/13
Any comment from the Guys involved in the Project. If it will work on the ZF Aquanaut?

I think I read someone say that it's an over lay and not an actual DW and ZF Aquanaut uses a full Datewheel so the over lay might not work.

This is an overlay, PF has an overlay do does BP and MKF not sure about ZF. This overlay fits the BP Nautilus who has a close to gen dw. if ZF does also dallow this road and movements is a miyota 9015 it should fit. No ZF to test, ill have to buy one but not anytime soon.

Direnfan

You're Saying I Can Sell?
28/8/18
Sigapore
yours is fine. was just for this who placed an order yesterday.

#489 was the first and successful order :)

My order number is 508, is this successful order? :)
Also, Is that means previous wating person is 507...?

Anyway, I will wait it!!

Keylog74

14/6/13
My order number is 508, is this successful order? :)
Also, Is that means previous wating person is 507...?

Anyway, I will wait it!!

your order number is successful, and yes orders are progresive, previous was 507 the one after yours 209 :D

Reactions: Direnfan