• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

ZF will launch the 2018 Baselworld Tudor Black Bay GMT Pepsi next month

thenut

Supporter
Certified
28/2/17
Germany
Yes Date seems to be a little nur Off Center. 12 Marker should sit a little bit Higher and the Red blue Border line at the 6 is Not Perfect.
nice Watch , i Would accept it

psssniper

Supporter
Certified
25/4/17
Put a cheap amazon strap on it and the bezel really take on a black look. It is early morning here and not much light so there's that. Also note that the strap barely makes it through the second keeper, hulk wrists! This is why I make a lot of my own straps.

If anyone that has spare links from this Tudor bracelet please let me know!

xTdNf.jpg

xTHyX.jpg

psssniper

Supporter
Certified
25/4/17
BTW the watch passed my "middle of the night what the heck time is it" lume test. At 0400 I was clearly able to see the time.
Here's a UV influenced shot during the day

xluIq.jpg

Reactions: Kitosarg

preppyr6

I'm Pretty Popular
29/10/15
I havent put in my order yet with Francis, but Im putting this on gen nato when I get it. Happy to send a link when that happens, it just may be a couple weeks.

KEV87iwc

Renowned Member
23/6/17
Approve or not? Is the GMT hand completely red?
b920294b770ff55f02482dc0756817b8.jpg

I think I am going to reject because of the lume on the 11 mark

Last edited:

velox

Put Some Respect On My Name
1/5/15
These look damn good, except for the date alignment. I would always ask our TD´s for numerous date pics, including single and double digit. On the GEN the date fills almost the window, leaving no space for mistakes or alignment problems. For me its almost too big :)
Here are pictures of my GEN (that i sold recently).

velox

1/5/15
These look damn good, except for the date alignment. I would always ask our TD´s for numerous date pics, including single and double digit. On the GEN the date fills almost the window, leaving no space for mistakes or alignment problems. For me its almost too big :)
Here are pictures of my GEN (that i sold recently).

And you can see on the GEN the blue in the bezel insert is dark blue. In real life it´s very different from the ad´s on Tudor´s own website

Ruski91

12/10/12
Sorry if this has been asked already. What is the lug size for this watch? Thinking to put it on a vintage style rolie/tudor leather strap

And while we are at it - does anyone have a source for regular tudor clasps / buckles

Last edited:

psssniper

Supporter
Certified
25/4/17
I havent put in my order yet with Francis, but Im putting this on gen nato when I get it. Happy to send a link when that happens, it just may be a couple weeks.

Wow man thanks, let me know when you're ready, want to kick you some $$

psssniper

Supporter
Certified
25/4/17
Ruski91 lugs are 22mm and heres a pic on some leather

xqrc3.jpg

Orig QC pics showed +4s/d 0.7ms b/e 279amp but after a day I could see it was running way fast. I set it on my graph and it was running at +14s/d 0.4ms b/e 290 amp So I opened the back and dropped in some pube hairs to adjust movement. Ended up with these numbers.

xHvmg.png

Last edited:
Reactions: Pyknic

hm11esh

4/9/18
Sorry if this has been asked already. What is the lug size for this watch? Thinking to put it on a vintage style rolie/tudor leather strap

And while we are at it - does anyone have a source for regular tudor clasps / buckles
22mm from the lugs.

Reactions: ower

preppyr6

I'm Pretty Popular
29/10/15
Thanks guys.

Any idea where to get tudor buckles?

If you need them for Nato, you can try to grab a spare Nato from a BB red (or black or blue) from a TD. I know for gen NATO, it should come with the strap. If you need them for leather (deployant), I got mine from Sead I believe.

Ruski91

12/10/12
If you need them for Nato, you can try to grab a spare Nato from a BB red (or black or blue) from a TD. I know for gen NATO, it should come with the strap. If you need them for leather (deployant), I got mine from Sead I believe.

Thanks! I found the deployant ones online. I was looking for a tang style one, but i think my brother in law actually prefers deployant so its a win. Thanks for the help guys!

KEV87iwc

Renowned Member
23/6/17
Thanks! I found the deployant ones online. I was looking for a tang style one, but i think my brother in law actually prefers deployant so its a win. Thanks for the help guys!
Can you send a link for the deployant?

Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-G960F met Tapatalk