• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

ZF will launch the 2018 Baselworld Tudor Black Bay GMT Pepsi next month

iamxd

9/8/17
Europe
Hope to see some more pictures soon! Cant wait pulling the trigger on this one, beautiful watch and seems to be a solid rep for this price.

Kitosarg

Known Member
13/7/18
The watch looks so amazing in puretime’s video.
The leaks angus posted showed the bezel colors zf achieved were really close to gen so from that and what puretime’s video shows i think they must be really good.
Really solid rep other than the ichs which doesn’t bother me as people have already mentioned that its a reliable movement. Maybe better than the gen as i’ve read some people have been through some trouble with it.
Cant wait to have mine!

iamxd

9/8/17
Europe
What about the bezel clicks? In the above Youtube Video it clicks turning counter clockwise, but doesnt or less when turning clockwise.

marco130

Renowned Member
29/2/08
What about the bezel clicks? In the above Youtube Video it clicks turning counter clockwise, but doesnt or less when turning clockwise.

Seems the the “resistance” when turning the bezel is pretty even either way.
I really like my blue Pelagos and I’m liking this one as well. I think this one is going to get some decent wrist time.

lightdark

Horology Curious
31/7/18

Indeed, the video guy mention : there is resistance on turning clockwise and says it is something very minor, and not too sure other tudor models on the clockwise turning is the same as this.

iamxd

9/8/17
Europe
Indeed, the video guy mention : there is resistance on turning clockwise and says it is something very minor, and not too sure other tudor models on the clockwise turning is the same as this.

Ah you understand Chinese?
It definitely seems to be harder and click less when turning the bezel clockwise

Anyone who has the gen or received his zf already can confirm this?

Princewilliam

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
27/7/15
It seems the video is out.
What do you guys think?
Seems pretty good to me.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=42OmnH9ZEpI

My eyes must be playing tricks on me. That is black no matter how many times I look at it

I have one of these in order, if it looks like this in person I’ll be flipping it immediately

I haven’t seen a video or picture of the insert that looks close to gen, trusty’s pictures it looks blue but his video is more black

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: jpferry315

preppyr6

I'm Pretty Popular
29/10/15
My eyes must be playing tricks on me. That is black no matter how many times I look at it

I have one of these in order, if it looks like this in person I’ll be flipping it immediately

I haven’t seen a video or picture of the insert that looks close to gen, trusty’s pictures it looks blue but his video is more black

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I hope its the lighting...I would be surprised if ZF screwed the bezel up THAT much, but Ive been surprised before in this hobby...That said, if it is indeed black then theres going to be a flood of discounted Pepsi's on M2M real soon.

kolincio

You're Saying I Can Sell?
21/5/18
I hope its the lighting...I would be surprised if ZF screwed the bezel up THAT much, but Ive been surprised before in this hobby...That said, if it is indeed black then theres going to be a flood of discounted Pepsi's on M2M real soon.

You mean Cokes ;)

lightdark

Horology Curious
31/7/18
Ah you understand Chinese?
It definitely seems to be harder and click less when turning the bezel clockwise

Anyone who has the gen or received his zf already can confirm this?

yes i understand.

psssniper

Supporter
Certified
25/4/17
xMpsR.jpg

Reactions: 1675Fanboy

botsyboy

Put Some Respect On My Name
Patron
Certified
1/9/09
U.K.
I used to struggle to show the bezel as blue in some photos even on the gen so let’s wait and see. Biggest issues I see are mostly all the watches so far have a wonky dw and also ZF have not used colourless Ar on the crystal. Overall though it looks very good and nobody will notice these small issues on the wrist. I have still never seen anybody wearing one in the wild other than my refelection????

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

csthe

I'm Pretty Popular
16/3/13
Hope that i didn't miss it over 38 pages - but any rep vs gen?

ffuhcu

14/7/16
I think only the bezel insert comparison Angus posted a couple of months ago, not the full watch.

Reactions: csthe

Pyknic

24/10/17
I used to struggle to show the bezel as blue in some photos even on the gen so let’s wait and see. Biggest issues I see are mostly all the watches so far have a wonky dw and also ZF have not used colourless Ar on the crystal. Overall though it looks very good and nobody will notice these small issues on the wrist. I have still never seen anybody wearing one in the wild other than my refelection????

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

yeah it's a real shame a lot are looking to have wonkey dates. IMO - this is a massive tell and what people will notice right away. It bugs me massively.

Sylhab03

Renowned Member
Supporter
Certified
19/11/16
Hi Guys

Just a few pics of the one I just received one hour ago from Andrew. Just to feed the debat, Yes the bezel insert is darker than the official pics on Tudor Website. But, I have been looking at pics and videos from other web sites, such as youtube, pinterest, to catch "in real life" pics and IMO the bezel is very close to gen.

Anyway tomorrow I'll go to an Tudor AD in Paris to compare. Not sure I'll be able to take pics, but I'll give you my opinion.