• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

ZF Master Ultrathin Moon

C Master

General RWI Dogsbody
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Certified
7/10/15
Ireland
Just in case anyone is dithering:

CkaBT.jpg

Ck3ee.jpg

drohalloran

25/11/14
For those that have received it already, what are you guys doing for straps? I'm looking around online and there's not a lot of curved end straps hanging around out there

Bassy2000

Known Member
1/12/17
Guys, 10 days and still no update on the tracking! :(

That is quite long. Still not my record. 3 full weeks for a package between Germany and the Netherlands, which should take 3 days at the most . That's my experience with postal services within Europe. It does not happen often that it takes long, but when it does it takes really long!

G

I NEVER use the national postage service whenever I can. I much prefer DHL or someone reputable. Here in the UK we have Royal Mail who tend to be OK but Parcel Force (or Farce!) are a different kettle of fish. Atrocious.

2ccd1e94aa19d4cc4cf2e837c331edf6.jpg

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

ssouthall6

Put Some Respect On My Name
10/10/13
Mines on the way via m2m. I tried so hard not to order another watch but couldn't resist

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

VIV54

Renowned Member
13/12/17
I NEVER use the national postage service whenever I can. I much prefer DHL or someone reputable. Here in the UK we have Royal Mail who tend to be OK but Parcel Force (or Farce!) are a different kettle of fish. Atrocious.

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

Mine was sent by Royal Mail to italy but in 10 days no updates. I don't know what to think, I've never used Royal Mail and I'm a bit worried. Another watch from Sead was sent to me the same day and I received it yesterday, maybe the other is lost? :\

leviathan07

Horology Curious
11/1/17
Mine was sent by Royal Mail to italy but in 10 days no updates. I don't know what to think, I've never used Royal Mail and I'm a bit worried. Another watch from Sead was sent to me the same day and I received it yesterday, maybe the other is lost? :\

Mine arrived yesterday. Royal Mail did the job. Usually they do a handover in destination country to a local service. For me it was GLS. But it took 3 or 4 days to show online a tracking update after handover. Call royal mail and ask for status.

sweden

I'm Pretty Popular
10/6/13
The gold/grey looks so good but with such obvious and unnecessary flaws it's a no go from me

Tatoo1

Horology Curious
13/7/17
For those that have received it already, what are you guys doing for straps? I'm looking around online and there's not a lot of curved end straps hanging around out there

Mine arrived a couple of weeks ago from Lucy (White/Silver Dial) and i have ordered a couple straps from ZicZacLeather; one crocodile dark navy and one dark brown ostrich. Will report back when i get them.

Bassy2000

Known Member
1/12/17
I watched the video a couple of times to see if it was some artifact or maybe they had left a protective sticker on the plating but they didn't.

On the upside...this will make you stop worrying about misaligned double markers at 12 o'clock.

Reactions: C Master

csthe

I'm Pretty Popular
16/3/13
I don't think this is the quality you will get, no one will approve this on qc process. It probably just the first one that they got thier hands on.