• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

ARF 116610 904l 2824

Waaatches

22/5/17
London UK
Quick question, does anyone here knoe any watch smith from London? I am looking for a watch smith who can install a Gen datewheel and crystal on my ARF when it arrives. Thanks :)

Keniath

16/9/16
Upper Austria, Linz
yEWKq.jpg

yEzh6.jpg

Reactions: Drifter

Smoke

Legendary Member
18/3/13
all the pics need to be updated because only a very few are still visible smoke

The p8cs should all be there still if they are not then mods have taken them down or there is a forum issue.all the pics posted in the dial sticky were hosted by imgur tge pics stay forever.i think the forum is not compatible with imgur uploads anymore.but please Contact mods to resolve issue of pics

Reactions: knol

Smoke

Legendary Member
18/3/13
I really wish arf could fix the cg shape it bugs me as it's the biggest tell.
I think they will update the case soon

stufuse

Put Some Respect On My Name
22/10/17
UK
Quick question, does anyone here knoe any watch smith from London? I am looking for a watch smith who can install a Gen datewheel and crystal on my ARF when it arrives. Thanks :)

Try the guy at Piccadilly station

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

koppy

Supporter
Certified
14/11/17
It's in greek and for the few who dont understand greek :p the arf is on the left,.franken noob middle and gen right
arf has gen datewheel/crystal/crown
noob has all the above plus gen bezel,dial,.hands

right click mouse and select 'TRANSLATE TO ENGLISH'

Silvester

You're Saying I Can Sell?
8/4/18
QUOTE=SadProfessor;n7087093]Got my ARF hulk yesterday.

Very pleased with it. Only things I’d change for my eyes is the bezel doesn’t quite line up and the crown could screw in further.

Bracelet is incredible, so is the clasp, so are the SELs.

[/QUOTE]

I really like the Hulk. I have a ARF SD43...very statisfied and now I would like to get a Sub from them. But is the green rep from ARF as good as the black from ARF?
Thanks for helping me out.

30/11/17
EU
I really like the Hulk. I have a ARF SD43...very statisfied and now I would like to get a Sub from them. But is the green rep from ARF as good as the black from ARF?
Thanks for helping me out.

No. It's good, but not as good, n terms of being "close to gen." The insert colour doesn't look as saturated green in bright light. The genuine shines in bright emerald green. None of the reps get this right. That's why people pay big bucks for gen 116610LV inserts. The VRF and ARF area kinda close and the noob isn't crazy wrong either but there's a significant difference. The cerameister does not get the colour right either, far from it.

Reactions: Silvester