• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

ARF 904L 114300 will release very soon

the massakretor

23/8/13
To be honest I would prefer a BP for 288$ with ETA instead of this one at 478 with the useless SH.

At the end of the day the dial is really basic, and for half the price I would rather have a good cheap movement and an overall cheaper watch. It's still a rep and it will always have flaws, BP older versions were good if it wasn't for dial colors. If they release the newer black white,I'll be really happy.

I hoped this was 398$ tops

Inviato dal mio LM-G710 utilizzando Tapatalk

Sharki06

Renowned Member
Supporter
Certified
24/5/18
I'm still thinking about to get the BP one.

But how IS the grey dial vs the gen ?? Not too off ?

chocolito

I'm Pretty Popular
12/9/17
Absolutely vicad. You can even buy a gen crown or whatever else if there’s continuing niggles. It’s not an impossible watch to attain as gen if you go down the road of second hand: certainly one of the most intriguing super reps out there.

What is the problem with the crown you keep referring too over and over again . There is no problem with JF 114300 crown , so why would there be with this new ARF ?

Dan2018

Known Member
19/8/18
U.K.
chocolito - the oval on the Rolex logo on the crown is slightly thinner on the replica. It’s not a biggest tell in the world and most wouldn’t care, but I always wonder how something so simple can happen.

Dan2018

Known Member
19/8/18
U.K.
Correction: I’ve looked again the oval on the Rolex logo on the crown is slightly thinner on Gen and the little bar on the bottom is also slightly different. It’s a genuine case of it won’t matter to the vast majority of people, but it’s such a simple fix I wonder why it’s kept going. Apart from people not caring or them having excess parts of that particular crown.

dantoh

You're Saying I Can Sell?
20/11/17
I think we should stop cry. Everyone wants an absolutely perfect rep, but does not want to pay for it. I think who wants the best possible rep, should also be prepared to pay 10% of the gen-price. There are cheaper alternatives aviable.

Matteo1989

Renowned Member
24/4/18
I think we should stop cry. Everyone wants an absolutely perfect rep, but does not want to pay for it. I think who wants the best possible rep, should also be prepared to pay 10% of the gen-price. There are cheaper alternatives aviable.

good words

pukka

Known Member
8/1/15
ugg, I was hoping the grey dial would be released at the same time....

Styling

Horology Curious
8/12/17
ugg, I was hoping the grey dial would be released at the same time....

I dont see any reason to purchase this over the JF one to be honest. $500 is a fucking joke price considering the JF is already a super rep. SH3132 movement, three-dial watch for $500+ is a stretch. You're left with a watch that you are expected to service and possibly have a chance for the movement to crap out on you. I was hyped for ARF aswell but $500 is stretching it too far, in my opinion.

palaufreak

Renowned Member
7/7/16
So you guys want a perfect rep and pay nothing for it. Come on... Stop whining about the price and if you want to spend less then dont get super reps or NWBIG's, get the faulty ones. Stop bashing the SH movement, its good. Many members here have had bad luck with it (minority) even with ETA's and the others like me enjoy the movement on our watches.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Reactions: ubzer

mordret

Renowned Member
Certified
17/4/17
Austria
I received my JF yesterday and I’m absolutely happy with it.... just stunning!

3c335819442892215286097fcedf9aed.jpg

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk Pro