• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Tudor Black Bay Harrods Edition

solipsistic

You're Saying I Can Sell?
22/10/11
Some pics of my ZF

Thanks for the great pics. Maybe I'm being too optimistic, but it looks like the dial printing is improved over the older shield models, in fact it looks similar in quality to the BB S&G. Anyone else notice this? If they have in fact improved the dial printing I'll probably have to pick one of these up

Pyknic

24/10/17
how's the watch in general?

Does the movement made any noise when shaken?
How does the bezel click?

johnlogan

Mythical Poster
Supporter
Certified
18/12/15
how's the watch in general?

Does the movement made any noise when shaken?
How does the bezel click?

The movement is great. Quiet like a mouse. The bezel is 80% GEN like and you need to own or have handled a GEN to feel or hear the difference. This is 5 outa 6 stars.

yodog

Put Some Respect On My Name
Patron
Certified
2/9/11
In my parent's basement
FYI Protip -

Change out the springbars with thicker 1.8mm datejust springbars. The stock ones are too small and my endlinks rattled. The thicker ones I use for my vintage builds fit like a dream.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Reactions: Ecy

ginopino

I'm Pretty Popular
7/11/16
i sort of feeling it'd be a boring piece albeit very nice and elegant...mmm not sure that's enough to stop me from buying it tho

I would like to pull the trigger but I have the same feeling... on the other hand, the green looks wonderful.
And the bracelet is looking great.

Pyknic

24/10/17
it'll never be a super rep with that hole in it though.
this wont stop be buying it one day

71bucks

18/5/10
I would like to pull the trigger but I have the same feeling... on the other hand, the green looks wonderful.
And the bracelet is looking great.

I don't think the watch is boring: the green gives off a different look in different lighting conditions (all good looks, unlike the Hulk reps that a lot of the time give off an ugly olive drab look) and the dial texture really stands out in brighter conditions (I don't describe things well, but it has a gold-dusted look). The bracelet is real nice: the brushing on mine has that white glow/look. Just my opinion, of course.

ginopino

I'm Pretty Popular
7/11/16
Can someone who have also a 16610 post a pics to compare size on front and side?

ginopino

I'm Pretty Popular
7/11/16
Its much thicker than a 16610, and also much larger overall. Pretty chunky watch
Uhmmm this is an interesting fact... never tried a BB in real life... for me the perfect size is the 16610... don’t think I’ll be comfortable with a ticker case...