• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

What TAG are you wearing today?

DVNE

Put Some Respect On My Name
7/11/12
Z3CcmA4.jpg

Papawhiskeyjulie

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
3/5/17
Calibre 16... On Tri-nato... [emoji41]
7e264e24a605e256ed6762914ed75eb2.jpg

"Sometimes thoughts and prayers aren't enough"
-peejaydoubleyou

Reactions: Trabelsi

Dutch85

You're Saying I Can Sell?
21/11/16
Hi, why not great as rep? Always thought the 1887 is a superrep or one grade below. Does it not apply to the PVD?

Arpy

23/3/17
Hi, why not great as rep? Always thought the 1887 is a superrep or one grade below. Does it not apply to the PVD?

This one is not a TD version and the faults I can see on it are that the bezel should be engraved rather than drawn on, the strap it came with was not good quality, and the back is not correct. Also it's a quartz so the movement is quartzy. That said, I looked at a lot of TD versions of this watch and maybe the 1887 is good but every Carrera Monaco I looked at had more obvious flaws like the vertical stripe on the right side missing and the subdials incorrect. I like mine because it's a nice watch independent of being a rep. And besides no one I've ever met even knows what watch it's supposed to be let alone the flaws :p

Dutch85

You're Saying I Can Sell?
21/11/16
This one is not a TD version and the faults I can see on it are that the bezel should be engraved rather than drawn on, the strap it came with was not good quality, and the back is not correct. Also it's a quartz so the movement is quartzy. That said, I looked at a lot of TD versions of this watch and maybe the 1887 is good but every Carrera Monaco I looked at had more obvious flaws like the vertical stripe on the right side missing and the subdials incorrect. I like mine because it's a nice watch independent of being a rep. And besides no one I've ever met even knows what watch it's supposed to be let alone the flaws :p
Ah ok, it looks nice at the images though. I am thinking about getting myself a TD carrera. Subdials my be a little bit of, but like, you said: nobody will notice.

Gesendet von meinem SM-G920F mit Tapatalk