• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

New ZF IWC 3777 Pilot Chrono is coming?!

tom_cat

I'm Pretty Popular
4/7/13
It does look very nice indeed. I never have V6F version so I can't comment on the markers but I can tell you 12, 3, 6, 9 markers are pretty flat on this ZF and not Lego like. Overall appearance and feeling is very gen like as I had gen 3717 before

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

peterpl

Put Some Respect On My Name
24/7/11
Looks quite good. We need a side by side with v6 and this one. I've had like 5 different v6's over the period since it got released so I can tell you the v6 is very very good. Hard to beat.

sunnydale

29/8/09
This looks better than V6 (just my opinion, had V6)! Can't wait to get mine!

vingsam

Renowned Member
10/5/14
The AR looks really good! That will be great if owners made comparison with V6F if they got both.
So many well-repped IWC watches released recently:wowa:

davepgh

You're Saying I Can Sell?
12/3/14
new ZF version with bracelet. Never owned a V6F so can't compare. Not much sun here today so pics aren't great. If anyone would like to see a more detailed photo of a specific feature let me know.

69Z62x1.jpg

7DKjMq7.jpg

HHrClXd.jpg
BDq2fEk.jpg

rIpec7Y.jpg

kdsFe4c.jpg

ePwyFke.jpg

GkjP5fA.jpg

elconquistador

Certified
10/6/10
Is there a new Petit Prince based on these upgrades on the way?

vingsam

Renowned Member
10/5/14
new ZF version with bracelet. Never owned a V6F so can't compare. Not much sun here today so pics aren't great. If anyone would like to see a more detailed photo of a specific feature let me know.

Thanks for the nice photos!!!!

tom_cat

I'm Pretty Popular
4/7/13
have more of you guys received your watches yet? then would like to hows your minute hands look like interns of how bent does it look? i know its gen feature but would like to know how bent is yours cheers :)

jonnybaws

I'm Pretty Popular
30/5/14
It's a great watch.. had the older versions, not sure they were from ZF, but they were superb..
Tried on the Gen a few back, I honestly couldn't remember the Rep being worse..
Even though I had this watch before, always regretted selling it, may need to get hold of this ZF version..

FredZ

Renowned Member
DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
31/8/14
Looks sweet mate :)

Thanks, I hesitated between leather and bracelet. Many people say bracelet is really good, so paid few bucks extra since the straps are crap most of the time..

Will post more (and better) detailed pics when she arrives :)

FredZ

Renowned Member
DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
31/8/14
It's a great watch.. had the older versions, not sure they were from ZF, but they were superb..
Tried on the Gen a few back, I honestly couldn't remember the Rep being worse..
Even though I had this watch before, always regretted selling it, may need to get hold of this ZF version..

I guess you had the V6 version which are considered very very good too.. this ZF seems identical but has slightly better AR + markers at 12/3/6 and 9 o'clock are 'flatter', not Lego style in thickness

tom_cat

I'm Pretty Popular
4/7/13
Thanks, I hesitated between leather and bracelet. Many people say bracelet is really good, so paid few bucks extra since the straps are crap most of the time..

Will post more (and better) detailed pics when she arrives :)

yeah bracelet choice is much better, leather on them is just a total crap. I chose leather because i got the gen croc from VN strap and they are the best bang for your bucks

Please share some pics when she arrives and let me know hows your minute hand bent is like :)