• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Happy Birthday RWI!

daytona4me

sorry who are
Staff member
Administrator
Certified
4/3/06
Thanks for the last year everyone. I really had a great time as many others did.

I have heart felt gratitude to Tim for creating such a great place which epitomizes everything that the old RWG didnt have. Tim, thank you for making a place for me in your staff, it has been a pleasure to serve.

The Growth we have experienced has been amazing which has quickly made this forum the premiere replica forum in all the world with daily users exceeding all others by leaps and bounds! This is a testiment to the welcoming and friendly nature of our forum and an example of what a flame free environment will do for a community.

I have developed some terrific friendships with members here and have been able to pick the brains of some of the brightest replica authorities in the industry.

I look forward to many more terrific years here on RWI!

Sincerely,

Greg

takashi

Legendary Member
4/4/06
:twisted: It has been a year... Time flies!

Happy Birthday To You RWI! I've gotten myself a piece of Oreo Cheesecake. :p

coop

OG member in the Lou
Supporter
Advisor
11/10/06
St. Louis
HAPPY B-DAY!! [smilie=blob10.gif] [smilie=blob3.gif] [smilie=blob5.gif] [smilie=blob6.gif] [smilie=blob7.gif] [smilie=blob9.gif] [smilie=blob10.gif] [smilie=blob3.gif] [smilie=blob5.gif] [smilie=blob6.gif] [smilie=blob7.gif] [smilie=blob9.gif] [smilie=blob10.gif] [smilie=blob3.gif] [smilie=blob5.gif] [smilie=blob6.gif] [smilie=blob7.gif] [smilie=blob9.gif] [smilie=blob10.gif] [smilie=blob3.gif] [smilie=blob5.gif] [smilie=blob6.gif] [smilie=blob7.gif] [smilie=blob9.gif] [smilie=blob10.gif] [smilie=blob3.gif] [smilie=blob5.gif] [smilie=blob6.gif] [smilie=blob7.gif] [smilie=blob9.gif] [smilie=blob10.gif] [smilie=blob3.gif] [smilie=blob5.gif] [smilie=blob6.gif] [smilie=blob7.gif] [smilie=blob9.gif] [smilie=blob10.gif] [smilie=blob3.gif] [smilie=blob5.gif] [smilie=blob6.gif] [smilie=blob7.gif] [smilie=blob9.gif] [smilie=blob10.gif] [smilie=blob3.gif] [smilie=blob5.gif] [smilie=blob6.gif] [smilie=blob7.gif] [smilie=blob9.gif] [smilie=blob10.gif] [smilie=blob3.gif] [smilie=blob5.gif] [smilie=blob6.gif] [smilie=blob7.gif] [smilie=blob9.gif] [smilie=blob10.gif] [smilie=blob3.gif] [smilie=blob5.gif] [smilie=blob6.gif] [smilie=blob7.gif] [smilie=blob9.gif] [smilie=blob10.gif] [smilie=blob3.gif] [smilie=blob5.gif] [smilie=blob6.gif] [smilie=blob7.gif] [smilie=blob9.gif] [smilie=blob10.gif] [smilie=blob3.gif] [smilie=blob5.gif] [smilie=blob6.gif] [smilie=blob7.gif] [smilie=blob9.gif] [smilie=blob10.gif] [smilie=blob3.gif] [smilie=blob5.gif] [smilie=blob6.gif] [smilie=blob7.gif] [smilie=blob9.gif] [smilie=blob10.gif] [smilie=blob3.gif] [smilie=blob5.gif] [smilie=blob6.gif] [smilie=blob7.gif] [smilie=blob9.gif] [smilie=blob10.gif] [smilie=blob3.gif] [smilie=blob5.gif] [smilie=blob6.gif] [smilie=blob7.gif] [smilie=blob9.gif] [smilie=blob10.gif] [smilie=blob3.gif] [smilie=blob5.gif] [smilie=blob6.gif] [smilie=blob7.gif] [smilie=blob9.gif] [smilie=blob10.gif] [smilie=blob3.gif] [smilie=blob5.gif] [smilie=blob6.gif] [smilie=blob7.gif] [smilie=blob9.gif] [smilie=blob10.gif] [smilie=blob3.gif] [smilie=blob5.gif] [smilie=blob6.gif] [smilie=blob7.gif] [smilie=blob9.gif] [smilie=blob10.gif] [smilie=blob3.gif] [smilie=blob5.gif] [smilie=blob6.gif] [smilie=blob7.gif] [smilie=blob9.gif] [smilie=blob10.gif] [smilie=blob3.gif] [smilie=blob5.gif] [smilie=blob6.gif] [smilie=blob7.gif] [smilie=blob9.gif] [smilie=blob10.gif] [smilie=blob3.gif] [smilie=blob5.gif] [smilie=blob6.gif] [smilie=blob7.gif] [smilie=blob9.gif] [smilie=blob10.gif] [smilie=blob3.gif] [smilie=blob5.gif] [smilie=blob6.gif] [smilie=blob7.gif] [smilie=blob9.gif] [smilie=blob10.gif] [smilie=blob3.gif] [smilie=blob5.gif] [smilie=blob6.gif] [smilie=blob7.gif] [smilie=blob9.gif] [smilie=blob10.gif] [smilie=blob3.gif] [smilie=blob5.gif] [smilie=blob6.gif] [smilie=blob7.gif] [smilie=blob9.gif] [smilie=blob10.gif] [smilie=blob3.gif] [smilie=blob5.gif] [smilie=blob6.gif] [smilie=blob7.gif] [smilie=blob9.gif] [smilie=blob10.gif] [smilie=blob3.gif] [smilie=blob5.gif] [smilie=blob6.gif] [smilie=blob7.gif] [smilie=blob9.gif] [smilie=blob10.gif] [smilie=blob3.gif] [smilie=blob5.gif] [smilie=blob6.gif] [smilie=blob7.gif] [smilie=blob9.gif]

Gald to be here, looking forward to many more years!

jiro

I'm Pretty Popular
Patron
Certified
10/12/06
Happy Birthday RWI!!! [smilie=hello2.gif]

Regardless of all the high and low tides....we keep rocking on~ [smilie=headbang.gif]

tutima

I'm Pretty Popular
22/3/06
Haopy Birthday RWI...

A big thanks to Tim and the Mod team for making this forum a great place to hang around... :wink:

cybee

Legendary Member
Supporter
23/11/06
takashi said:
:twisted: It has been a year... Time flies!

Happy Birthday To You RWI! I've gotten myself a piece of Oreo Cheesecake. :p

mmmm Oreo cheesecake yummy. :) I really feel fortunate to have found this place. What I really like about being here is the freedom one has to post...the general feeling of being welcome, that is nice... :)

Happy Birthday RWI... [smilie=occasion15.gif] .......and many more.

seank

I'm Pretty Popular
20/3/06
Happy Birthday RWI. My home away from home.

Sean K

D

d4m.test

Happy Birthday RWI......one year old already..... :D

The Growth we have experienced has been amazing which has quickly made this forum the premiere replica forum in all the world with daily users exceeding all others by leaps and bounds! This is a testiment to the welcoming and friendly nature of our forum and an example of what a flame free environment will do for a community.

I don't quite know where you get your facts from......but I think you'll find that you're wrong on all counts....other than perhaps your own personal opinion.......the stats however tell a different tale.....leaps and bounds aside.....!

Establishment date.
RWG = 7th Mar 2006
RWI = 14th Mar 2006
TRC = 15th Nov 2002

Membership.
RWG = 5246
RWI = 4562
TRC = 7371

Post count.
RWG = 201,012
RWI = 144,765
TRC = 127,685

Most members online.
RWG = 294 / Jan 24 2007
RWI = 258 / Feb 13 2007
TRC = 467 / Oct 25 2006

Newest member additions for Wed 14 Mar 2007
RWG = 16x
RWI = 1x
TRC = 1x

I think to be the 'premier'....according to the dictionary definition means to be first / oldest / leading......and it would appeaar that's not the case.....!

Please don't take it personally......I'm just correcting the misinformation that you posted.......altho' if it was a case of you merely expressing your opinion......then perhaps....preceded by...."for me....this is the premier board....".....whilst technically not correct.....I think we'd be able to perceive your joy at the existence of RWI..... :D

therebel

Renowned Member
10/1/07
Without the darkside I wouldn't even be in this beloved hobby of ours. The others places just don't cut it.

Happy Birthday :D

rah

29/3/06
Time flies when you are having fun. Been great for our hobby and appreciate the hard work all of you do.

Thanks RWI and everyone who makes it happen.

Roger

daytona4me

sorry who are
Staff member
Administrator
Certified
4/3/06
Ok Neil.. whatever you want to think.. Not trying to turn this into an RWI vs. the world.

Thread crap if you must be let me point out something in MY happy birthday post.

as of this moment...

RWI:

219 users online :: 147 Registered, 29 Hidden and 43 Guests

RWG:

14 guests, 111 members = 125 online....

Cheers! :wink:

D

d4m.test

@d4m......I'm not crapping on your thread.....and there is no competition between RWG and RWI.......but you quite simply made an exaggerated claim that was patently untrue.....and we would wish to be honest with the membership now...wouldn't we.....after all...if you're asking the dealers to be honest with the members ....we should expect that leadership and values start at the top with the Moderators of the board.....should we not......!

Quoting daily figures proves nothing reaally.....because of time differences.....daily viewing will peak and trough depending on areas of the world......and should be not be used as a yardstick for the establishment of any kind of status.....premier or otherwise.....Cheers me dears ...and enjoy the celebrations.....!

takashi

Legendary Member
4/4/06
@TTK: then what's the significance of your figures? We are all giving wishes and you came up with this nonsense. Please don't ruin our happiness.

D

d4m.test

@Takashi.....please read my post....wherein i wished RWI a happy birthday also.......but the moderator in his exuberance was stating facts that are untrue........I quote....!

he Growth we have experienced has been amazing which has quickly made this forum the premiere replica forum in all the world with daily users exceeding all others by leaps and bounds!

This statement is untrue.......that's all I pointed out......no point in misleading anyone.....or letting it spoil your festivities.....!

takashi

Legendary Member
4/4/06
@TTK: the statement left many ways to be interpreted. My understanding of daily users = no. of members only at any point of time (24*7).

Klink

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
15/3/06
In actual fact?

"the moderator in his exuberance was stating facts..."

Simply because...

It is quite true that rwi has a higher visit count...

the festivities are shared by

Alexa.com - where you can view.. just enter the url of a site to see..

the lower the number, the higher the traffic..

(example.. the number one site on the web would be? Traffic Rank #1)

Charts are provided as well..

Traffic Rank for replica-watch.info: 58,511

Traffic Rank for rwg.cc: 66,503

It is not a contest.. is it.. or was it ever..

only fun!

:shock: :D 8)[/quote]

Anubis

I'm Pretty Popular
31/10/06
Happy B'Day RWI, to everyone else happy ? day! (3.14159 etc...)