• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Cartier Santos 100 XL Gen VS Rep (Pic intensive)

timnic54

Put Some Respect On My Name
16/2/16
Thailand
Dial size lug to lug is 28mm

Watch dimensions 37 X 39 lug tip to lug tip 51mm. Lug width for strap 23mm Strap width at clasp 20 mm

Thickness 12 mm

All TDs can get this watch.

28430281820_4069b57f4e_b.jpg

snake_eyez

You're Saying I Can Sell?
18/6/16
Wow, what a great post!!

It really is a pleasure to be on this forum and interact with you fine peeps! Based on the excellent reviews I just got myself a PAM111 V6F (with incabloc mod), Rolex DJ11 Silver Dial (ETA) and a Rolex Submariner (no date ETA).

I Desperately Needed Your Help To Find A TD WHO CAN SELL ME AN “ULTIMATE CARTIER SANTOS 100 43MM†on a leather strap.

Don’t want the basic V6F one, but the proper ULTIMATE one. Please help me and point me in the right direction.

I got my other watches from Ryan but he told me he doesn’t have the Ultimate version.

Thank you, look forward to a reply soon.

Red Ted

5/9/16
Are you sure that Ryan is not stocking it as it still seems to be advertised on the website?

Red Ted

5/9/16
I may have got the sizes mixed up. The one he sells is not the 43mm one.

snake_eyez

18/6/16
Red Ted. Thank you for your mail. Ryan has the 38 mm version. But don't know if it's ultimate... I don't want t to be called out on this one. Thanks

Sent from the RWI mobile app

Bentleylover

I'm Pretty Popular
13/3/15
Hi can anyone pls suggest which is more closer to gen all the pics are below. Thank

IPhone 7

Red Ted

5/9/16
I don't think Cartier call it XL anymore. The mens size is 38mm, which is the one in your link EkaSA. I ordered one but had issues with it and am waiting for a replacement. Will let you know how I get on. I sent it around 2 weeks ago so should hopefully have some news next week.

Red Ted

5/9/16
Snake eyes, what makes you think the intime/ryan version is not the ultimate one. Just curious as it states Ultimate in the description on the website

mc12

Horology Curious
15/11/10
Hi everyone, I just got some QC pics for the Santos 100, I was wondering if the side of watch next to the crown is just dirty or is there a flaw in the polishing? Also is the dial okay? First time ordering from a TD so I'm nervous lol. Thanks!

y5JEBEC.jpg

tHB6LG3.jpg

immobile

Horology Curious
17/6/14
Many thanks for the awesome comparison. Looking forward to order a v6 santos asap! super rep! :)