• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Welcome to the Brig, majornation - AKA FS: Tudor Pelagos

Raddave

Most Delicious of all Nipples!
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Certified
24/12/11
he logged out :(

T3RM1N4T0R

The Terminator Mod
Advisor
25/8/13
I vote ban his useless ass

sent from my Samsung edge plus v6s

Raddave

Most Delicious of all Nipples!
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Certified
24/12/11
[MENTION=5955]R2D4[/MENTION]

majornation

This member is doing hard time, they pissed off the goat.
INMATE
29/4/15
This guy.... Refunds me via "goods and services", then reverse the charge. I mail it and he waits another month to pick it up and contacts paypal in the mean time. Then posts this shit. I have a video of me packing the watch and putting it in the mailbox. I'll post on youtube tonight. **** this guy.

DVNE

Put Some Respect On My Name
7/11/12
So he switched out the packaging?

Tucker

Lunnyfied by Raddave
Supporter
Certified
23/12/11
Why didn't you come forward earlier? You were logged on. Did you not think to send it in a box?

adz25

Known Member
28/8/13
This guy.... Refunds me via "goods and services", then reverse the charge. I mail it and he waits another month to pick it up and contacts paypal in the mean time. Then posts this shit. I have a video of me packing the watch and putting it in the mailbox. I'll post on youtube tonight. **** this guy.

I reversed the charge? Are you kidding? I openly said it to the mods that I filed a dispute via paypal after you dodged all my emails. Mind you, you had the money back AND my watch. I had neither. Don't play victim. YOU then escalated it to a claim and after dodging me for 7-8+ days finally shipped the watch out.

On December 29th you said you would send it back in a box as I sent it to you. I get it back in an unpadded envelope, damaged and missing a bracelet link. You had the opportunity to just send it back, package it properly and end it.

majornation

This member is doing hard time, they pissed off the goat.
INMATE
29/4/15
Dude I don't know what your game is. I'm not going to get in a shouting match with you.

D

d4m.test

Sounds like a real shit storm, but I'm going to start drinking wine instead of reading all of this. I've dealt with [MENTION=101743]majornation[/MENTION] a few times and was always pleased and everything was packed great.
[MENTION=70346]xj4sonx[/MENTION] and [MENTION=42327]Raddave[/MENTION] you guys are my heroes :notworthy:

adz25

Known Member
28/8/13
Dude I don't know what your game is. I'm not going to get in a shouting match with you.

Are you seriously going to tell me that you did not send me the watch in that EXACT USPS envelope after explicitly agreeing to package it normally? Give me a break. I'm not here asking you to buy me a new bracelet or telling you to send me money. I don't care about that. It was a $260 transaction and I'm not going to lose sleep over it.

I am posting so that other people know exactly who they are dealing with when they deal with you.

The fact that you conducted yourself the way that you did says enough. You are the one that tried to "make me sweat" by ignoring me for a week+. If you acted like an adult and respected other people's time and property, I wouldn't have anything negative to say.

Tucker

Lunnyfied by Raddave
Supporter
Certified
23/12/11
[MENTION=101743]majornation[/MENTION] ?

miniatureone

Renowned Member
16/7/14

That's a pretty serious accusation if you're saying he purposefully switched packaging. But at this point with how this thread has been going...

Sounds like a real shit storm, but I'm going to start drinking wine instead of reading all of this.

Wine is not strong enough for this.

adz25

Known Member
28/8/13
That's a pretty serious accusation if you're saying he purposefully switched packaging. But at this point with how this thread has been going...

Wine is not strong enough for this.

I literally have a video of me opening the package at the post office with his shipping label on it and everything. I sent it to two of the moderators. I'm not posting it because it has our personal information on there. R2D4 has seen it. I'm not going to post our names and addresses for privacy purposes. No need for that.

droberts

Renowned Member
17/12/14
As far as I'm concerned Majornation destroyed any credibility he has by acting the way he did. Unless he has some pretty concrete evidence to back up his claim I don't see many people being on his side.

miniatureone

Renowned Member
16/7/14
I literally have a video of me opening the package at the post office with his shipping label on it and everything. I sent it to two of the moderators. I'm not posting it because it has our personal information on there. R2D4 has seen it. I'm not going to post our names and addresses for privacy purposes. No need for that.

In no way do I think you should post your addresses nor did I ask you to. My statement is purely what I stated, that it's a pretty serious allegation.

D

d4m.test

Anyone else think there should be a Paypal (or any service) pool where members can donate money to the mod/admin teams beer fund for dealing with all this horseshit? Separate from the RWI donations of course

adz25

Known Member
28/8/13
In no way do I think you should post your addresses nor did I ask you to. My statement is purely what I stated, that it's a pretty serious allegation.

Oh I know that. I'm just sort of dumbfounded as to how he can say that. I have extremely clear evidence, unopened package with tracking info/label on the envelope. Unless he wants to accuse me of generating an identical copy of his shipping label too.... lol