• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Welcome to the Brig Chrisualcala

rolexlife

This member is doing hard time, they pissed off the goat.
INMATE
1/2/16
Lol, you wouldn't be allowed to drive through my neighborhood.
My mortgage payment is more than you make a year.
My door is open to my mates from this forum, you i'd sick my dogs on.

You I'd stick my dogs on you and I feed them lead keep dreaming about a mortgage you don't have

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dusk

I'm Pretty Popular
9/5/14
Gulf Coast of Florida
77847ef72a71da419dc4b21e4f9d257b.jpg

EHRMAGERD! LoL :laugh:

C Master

General RWI Dogsbody
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Certified
Top Poster Of Month
7/10/15
Ireland
You I'd stick my dogs on you and I feed them lead keep dreaming about a mortgage you don't have

Oh dear, it looks like you will have to read Dale Carnegie all over again. I think some of your interpretations are a little off. I don't think you have won [MENTION=43484]joe_chill[/MENTION] over yet.

joe_chill

I'm Pretty Popular
19/2/12
Oh dear, it looks like you will have to read Dale Carnegie all over again. I think some of your interpretations are a little off. I don't think you have won @joe_chill over yet.

Nope, this guy is a fool and deserves none of our attention.

Tucker

Lunnyfied by Raddave
Supporter
Certified
23/12/11
I kind of miss little [MENTION=119948]Chrisualcala[/MENTION]

D

d4m.test

After spending the last ten minutes of my life reading this thread, I laughed, I cried, and I thought to myself, "I would love to see [MENTION=109252]AnonSix[/MENTION] turn this bit*ch into a real Brig Bit*ch." Whilst I'm diabetic and can't have it, I'll make an exception and pop up a bag.

:popcorn2:

Raddave

Most Delicious of all Nipples!
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Certified
24/12/11
Where is Chrissy....took the night off ????

legend

The RWI Dragon
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
20/9/10
Where I need to be.
Blatant flaunting of money or luxury items, homes or cars essentially shows the lack of self-security, the innate need to impress and gain approval, and most of the time, it shows what the person wishes to attain, as opposed to what he already owns.
In addition, such gestures attest to the poor character of the person doing it, as well as the lack of social intelligence: Nobody is about to be impressed.

Looking at the behavior, language use and pictures posted by this inmate, it is obvious that he is a guy stuck on the lower rungs of the achievement ladder.
Nothing interesting here. I'm moving on.

Reactions: Allure

Steelfish

Hǝɐpᴉᴎƃ ꓭɐɔʞ ᗡoʍᴎ Ոᴎpǝᴙ
Staff member
Administrator
Certified
Blatant flaunting of money or luxury items, homes or cars essentially shows the lack of self-security, the innate need to impress and gain approval, and most of the time, it shows what the person wishes to attain, as opposed to what he already owns.
In addition, such gestures attest to the poor character of the person doing it, as well as the lack of social intelligence: Nobody is about to be impressed.

Looking at the behavior, language use and pictures posted by this inmate, it is obvious that he is a guy stuck on the lower rungs of the achievement ladder.

Pretty well sums it up mate.

trailboss99

Head Honcho - Cat Herder
Staff member
Administrator
Certified
30/3/08
Indeed, well said Legend.

joe_chill

I'm Pretty Popular
19/2/12

Well said and well spoken as always [MENTION=31341]legend[/MENTION].

Chrisualcala

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
27/1/16
Hey guys how are you ? I hope there are not any hard feelings. I would like to earn my way back into the forum once you see fit thank you.

C Master

General RWI Dogsbody
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Certified
Top Poster Of Month
7/10/15
Ireland
Hey guys how are you ? I hope there are not any hard feelings. I would like to earn my way back into the forum once you see fit thank you.

Never any hard feelings. Your performance in here has not been great though. "nob jockey" insults were the best you could do really, and that displays the whit of a 7 year old. My 7 year old seems to have better command of language and more entertaining humour skills. I take into account it could all have been an act. However read [MENTION=31341]legend[/MENTION]'s comments. It sums up what a lot of people think here. So far even in the brig, in my humble opinion, you have not displayed the characteristics of someone who will make a valuable contribution to the forum. But I do love to be proved wrong.

legend

The RWI Dragon
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
20/9/10
Where I need to be.

I think given the right attitude, you CAN fit in. However, ostentatious displays of wealth (which you may or may not have) are extraneous and of poor taste. And trust me, I can bet you that until now, you have won zero members over. In life, it is not always about winning others, but its more about winning others over with respect, goodwill and positive attitude. You can swear and curse and call names all you want sir, or engage in a pissing contest with everyone here. But at the end of the day, what have you gained? And what have your opponents lost? There are many bona fide wealthy members here, and I do not see them flaunting their wealth. Let me give you an unsolicited tip if I may: Occasional, subtle glimpses of wealth speak far greater volumes, and are much more believable than the "in your face" pics you posted.

So yes, no hard feelings, and welcome back, as long as you understand that the measure of respect accorded to you is not based on the number of 7-11 chains you do or do not own. We are here to enjoy a common hobby, and to learn what we can from one another. Be good to others here, and you would find yourself on the winning side.
See you around! ;)

Never any hard feelings. Your performance in here has not been great though. "nob jockey" insults were the best you could do really, and that displays the whit of a 7 year old. My 7 year old seems to have better command of language and more entertaining humour skills. I take into account it could all have been an act. However read @legend's comments. It sums up what a lot of people think here. So far even in the brig, in my humble opinion, you have not displayed the characteristics of someone who will make a valuable contribution to the forum. But I do love to be proved wrong.

+1. The voice of reason at its best.

Reactions: Allure