• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

My TC 16610LV honest review (and like, billions of pics!!!)

rfireteanu

Renowned Member
19/12/12
Tc are the best, do not expect to be gen though. People usually think if paying above 600 bucks would get almost a gen which is a fairytale. 904 ss used in gen, the 3135 and other quality materials cannot be replicated with cheaper ones, i mean cmon, lower a bit the expectations. Nevertheless, tc has a gen feeling like no other sub

Maron

Mythical Poster
16/2/15
Canada
I thought tc crystal has no AR on the cyclops , same as gen. Some people add gen crystal with ar'd cyclops because it's nice despite it being incorrect

laslopanaflex

11/1/14
But i like it!
bezel teeth are very good also.

image.jpg

rfireteanu

Renowned Member
19/12/12
For me is a torment, as much as i like the lv insert , i love the dial from mine with those tiny white pearls, makes it more elegant. I would love to combine the vintage dial with your lv insert :)
acc85f5d57afe12cd30eaa31b3762a0b.jpg

Replica lover

You're Saying I Can Sell?
4/1/15
I think that has maybe the best bracelet for this model and it would accept anything genuine and for sure bracelet.. There are some very experienced members around the 5digit Rolexes and there are like a ton of threads to read on, the rabbit hole seems endless in here ?

Sent from my S6 Edge+

Hi mate! How do you know that the bracelet is identical to genuine one? Do you have an experience of wearing gen bracelet? When I touch this bracelet it seems that it emits a cheap sound and by touch very, very hollow! Is it normal?

Replica lover

You're Saying I Can Sell?
4/1/15
Guys! I've got TC LV sub with new TC bezel . Pls. answer who has experience of wearing gen 16610: is there has to be some free room of play when pressing bezel down on the edge? Is this common sense for genuine one?

JoeyT

Put Some Respect On My Name
11/8/14
Hi mate! How do you know that the bracelet is identical to genuine one? Do you have an experience of wearing gen bracelet? When I touch this bracelet it seems that it emits a cheap sound and by touch very, very hollow! Is it normal?

The gens have the same feel to them. There both hollow links and feel cheap. Rolex just started 2008-present offering bracelets that are worth the price tag.

efthimis

Mythical Poster
20/6/15
The bezel is moving when I touch it on the edges. Is it ok? I don't have such sense with ceramic bezel on my bought Sub 116610 LN.
On my LV bezel had no play when pressed on the edges and would move easily, other members had some issues with really hard to move inserts

Sent from my iPhone

efthimis

Mythical Poster
20/6/15
It seems that I'll sell the long awaited sub. [emoji852]
You have to wait and see what you will get.. Don't rush into any decision until you give it some time on the wrist. I sold my LV and regret it already, now ordered the classic one and this time I will give it a good chance on my wrist

Sent from my iPhone

kamalog2014

22/1/16
Ive heard that noob v6 did great job for the last sub perfect its that true ?

Sent from my BIRDY using Tapatalk