• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

New Portuguese 7 days

haleao

You're Saying I Can Sell?
5/11/12
Thanks! Actually it is red liner. It is from Orloff and the quality is just awesome for the price. You can email him and he got some stock strap ready to ship.

Silwer

Known Member
17/12/14
I also bought one V2 RG from Toro. Noticed that "10" is bit crooked, but as these are all like that I accepted without complaining. At least other numbers are not so crooked as on many others I have seen here.
IMG_8463.JPG

IMG_8463_crooked.jpg

Variatio Delectat

I'm Pretty Popular
5/2/13
Planet Earth
They seem to have problems with crooked numbers on the 7 days as on the Spitfire. Since this is anything but rocket science, does anyone have an idea why ZF just doesn't seem to be able to get it right?

aligborat69

I'm Pretty Popular
11/6/12
UK
The watch I've been wearing everyday for months now, the buckle just had the bolt fall out, luckily I noticed where it fell. Anyone suggest the best adhesive to use to stick it back in, it goes in but will come off again I'm sure of it, so I'd like to permanently stitck it down:

959e35816b36b0955f1aeeb63b4e9879.jpg

rhc22

26/11/11
I had the pin come off a gen and had it laser welded back on but it only lasted a couple of days. The gen does not have such a deep hole to press the pin into so no chance of glueing. Loctite might work but there is such a small surface area I think you will be lucky if it holds for very long. Worth a try though, but be careful when undoing the clasp as that is when the pressure is put on the pin.

aligborat69

I'm Pretty Popular
11/6/12
UK
I had the pin come off a gen and had it laser welded back on but it only lasted a couple of days. The gen does not have such a deep hole to press the pin into so no chance of glueing. Loctite might work but there is such a small surface area I think you will be lucky if it holds for very long. Worth a try though, but be careful when undoing the clasp as that is when the pressure is put on the pin.

If this actually happens on a gen, then this isn't too bad then!

I'll try the loctite idea otherwise I'll swap the clasp over. Not a huge deal [emoji2]

rhc22

26/11/11
If this actually happens on a gen, then this isn't too bad then!

I'll try the loctite idea otherwise I'll swap the clasp over. Not a huge deal [emoji2]

Don't think it is very common but a lot more expense if it happens!