• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

What you can acutally get from Aliexpress with a bit of research (no live links)

RepPossessed

The UK dealer
Trusted Dealer
10/11/15
N. Ireland
i know this seller
her name's "Cindy" and she is quite reliable and answer any question
Better go there to ask about availability and prices
and if you're OK with price/model/movt, she'll open a page in one of her AE-stores", so you have the AE buyer protection and free shipping.

i bought 5 watches from her : all perfect ! and now i'm waiting for 2 more.

Actually be careful of this girl she (if it even is a she) has had about 6 stores, the watches indeed look high quality, but you will notice the feedback score drops and the store closes, I bought my Pam 604 and my U-boat Chimera from her, both had problems and then she was useless after that. with those prices you are much better going with a TD

offshoreaccount

This member is doing hard time, they pissed off the goat.
INMATE
13/1/16
The Yachtmaster looks so nice in the pics (especially gen pics!). It was like my 4th ever rep watch. Cant remember were I got it... iOffer I think. The quality was so bad compared to my expensive TD watches I had to sell it.

The IWC looks nice!!
Yeah we'll have to see how it turns out. I know I can open a dispute if they have used fake images to sell the product.

timeonmyside

22/3/14
I hate to say i warned you not to bother with that bullhead, its a total pig, i wish i had kept a picture

So glad Im getting a refund for mine they tried to sell me a different face on the bullhead. I was like WTF is this!!!

MisterGu

I'm Pretty Popular
3/10/13
yeah its black with the silly blue super reflective glass... that's the one i got, worthless.

No responses from my seller that I ordered the bullhead from but tracking info now shows its left China. Curious to see what I get.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

SuperLory

Well-Known Repist
22/10/15
I'm left with a couple of not so complicated watches from AE along with my collection from TD and I mostly agree with you, once you go TD you never go AE. This said, let's take that IWC, at first look it doesn't seem that great, but the rep from a TD AT THIS POINT IN TIME cost you 6 times what you spend on AE and yet you have a terrible strap, some discrepancies from gen, and a movement very very prone to failure...

I do love that watch but if I could find a good one on AE i'd buy it over a TD AT THIS POINT IN TIME.

arniebol

7/10/15
The Rolex Yachtmaster from the first link shows the Genuine Model.

I hope you will post pictures, when it arrives.
Really looking forward to see:)))

Here are the three I've got en route to me (not counting DW which are a dime a dozen).

http://www.aliexpress.com/snapshot/7239594093.html

http://www.aliexpress.com/snapshot/7246684013.html

http://www.aliexpress.com/snapshot/7250958997.html

The navitimer looks like it has accurate dials, but most of the black dial navitimers I see have a black date with white text, not as this is shown.

xpletiv

I'm Pretty Popular
3/3/10
A Tag Silverstone can be had for a lot less than $160+!
Hope that was merely an example.

G_sus

Renowned Member
9/11/15
What you can acutally get from Aliexpress with a bit of research

A Tag Silverstone can be had for a lot less than $160+!
Hope that was merely an example.

Just a mere example of what can be found if you search, and not what you see every day and on every other wrist!

It never claimed to be an extensive or best price guide

Care to share an example or two?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

kiz1

Renowned Member
9/11/15
Look what arrived today!

Cost £55... Seller no longer available on AE. I think he's messaged me with a link to his store on dhgate. I can message him if someone desperately wants this!

It's quartz, very slim. I think it looks very accurate...

What do you think?

20160120_125454_zpseifcgcwn.jpg

20160120_125619_zpssfxh33zz.jpg

20160120_125413_zpstlv96pbd.jpg

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

irishjohn

Renowned Member
Patron
Certified
24/11/15
looks good, I'm trying to find a decent 33mm ballon bleu rep on ali...any links from anyone?

gsxin

8/11/07
The think I like the most of AE is their protection guarantee, it really works and it is quick for refunds.
And like I said before, when ordering from AE keep your expectations real. Their REP's are not the best, but the people on this forum are enthusiasts, very picky and oriented to detail, to most AE buyers their REP's are totally fine for the price.

jon2388

You're Saying I Can Sell?
1/4/12
The think I like the most of AE is their protection guarantee, it really works and it is quick for refunds.
And like I said before, when ordering from AE keep your expectations real. Their REP's are not the best, but the people on this forum are enthusiasts, very picky and oriented to detail, to most AE buyers their REP's are totally fine for the price.

This!

radouz

You're Saying I Can Sell?
12/3/15
I am looking for some nice Radiomir. Does anybody have experience?