• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Tudor Black Bay One

Ishmael

I'm Pretty Popular
Patron
Certified
31/3/14
Nothing yet gents. I expect in the next couple days. I keep forgetting you can post QCs here… its a capital crime next door ;)

Univers

Horology Curious
6/10/15
No one seems to have mentioned that Puretime has it too now.
I find it hilarious that the (currently) 379301 usd priced unique piece has a rep that cost 1/1272 of the gen, and can be bought from several dealers.

Ishmael

I'm Pretty Popular
Patron
Certified
31/3/14
No QC's yet fellas... Apparently the factory sent the TD the Black Bay Black instead of the One, so just waiting for the exchange.

Emjaykay

You're Saying I Can Sell?
31/10/15
Does anyone have any detail on whether they have changed the seconds hand to look like gen?

I remember seeing that even the newer reps on the BB red/blue/black/one still have that hole in the centre of the seconds hand.

Em.

Mendota

Put Some Respect On My Name
16/10/08
MN
For you guys that just want the hands, there is a member over on Homage Forum who is doing a full custom run of these hands. I haven't been on the forums much this December, so I don't know how far along he is with it, but he's working on it. In November he said they would be ready soon.

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

rlj

You're Saying I Can Sell?
6/8/10
i like this alot - prefer the slimmer hands as oppose to the snowflake hands

hublotkingpower

Renowned Member
9/12/14
Southeast Asia
If only they got the dial inscription printing right + glossyness this would be perfect, so much nicer than the usual Black Bay's

Sent from my C7 using Tapatalk