• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

AliExpress experiments - Non-watch products

Keylog74

Put Some Respect On My Name
14/6/13

xAlbanian

This member is doing hard time, they pissed off the goat.
INMATE
11/7/15
As jhillx Mentiod

I'm also looking for the best 1:1 copy of the Hermes belt!

Thanks

Spiralkladd

11/10/12
I thought so as well at first, but taking the quality in consideration it's a fair price. Also I believe the 350s for around $70 is the ones who give you most bang for your buck.

It is still a high price for a pair of rep sneakers.
I am interested to know the experience of somebody who ordered a cheaper pair.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Whit27

28/11/12

If you find that high then buy a pair of the Gen's.

Just because it's a rep doesn't mean it should cost $35.

Discigerous

Renowned Member
29/9/15

Check out repsneakers over on Reddit. From what I've read the cheap ones aren't good.

Tommi_45

Known Member
12/12/15
5367a40d55c0ca419dc654b14793b712.jpg

I think i'm going to buy the new beats pill speaker,i got this pic from reviews,all seems very good

Inviato dal mio iPhone utilizzando Tapatalk

Fr3dSt4r

26/8/14
Where did you find it? Can you pm the link? Looks good

Gesendet von meinem XT1072 mit Tapatalk

orson

Renowned Member
8/12/09

The price you pay on Ali does not guarantee quality and the shopfront pictures of the $23 pair and $140 are the same. Who knows for sure that they are not?

Why not buy a low price pair and check them out? If you spend $30 they will surely be good enough for jogging in the park. That's around £17, the price of a lunch at a motorway service area!

GetSomeMoney

10/7/13

You aren't going to find a good pair of Yeezys under 50, first all the sellers know the market and loads of people are buying them at 60 dollars and some are even paying close to 180, secondly the shipping is included in the price, that is not cheap, the shoes may cost 35 or 40 dollars if you buy them in China but they have to pay aliexpress fees and cover shipping. I've never really seen good quality rep shoes in general under 45-50 shipped, considering you want them to last for some time.

infamous18

I'm Pretty Popular
11/12/13
You aren't going to find a good pair of Yeezys under 50, first all the sellers know the market and loads of people are buying them at 60 dollars and some are even paying close to 180, secondly the shipping is included in the price, that is not cheap, the shoes may cost 35 or 40 dollars if you buy them in China but they have to pay aliexpress fees and cover shipping. I've never really seen good quality rep shoes in general under 45-50 shipped, considering you want them to last for some time.
Exactly, a lot of the "final version" yeezy boost 350 are being sold as UA $180 but are exactly the same thing as the 70+. These sellers aren't stupid they use reddit too and move large volume. Pick your seller carefully. The two you can rest assured provide the heat are Jessie's Yeezy and my top choice Eva ZHENG. Eva will give you her yupoo site to view pics in full detail if you message her. Looking through their feedback you should understand more about these two excellent sellers. People post pics and leave commentary on the service, shoes, and quality. Happy hunting don't get duped get the final version if you care about getting the best.

GetSomeMoney

10/7/13
Exactly, a lot of the "final version" yeezy boost 350 are being sold as UA $180 but are exactly the same thing as the 70+. These sellers aren't stupid they use reddit too and move large volume. Pick your seller carefully. The two you can rest assured provide the heat are Jessie's Yeezy and my top choice Eva ZHENG. Eva will give you her yupoo site to view pics in full detail if you message her. Looking through their feedback you should understand more about these two excellent sellers. People post pics and leave commentary on the service, shoes, and quality. Happy hunting don't get duped get the final version if you care about getting the best.
Can you PM me Eva Zheng's store

Sent from my LG-V500 using Tapatalk

orson

Renowned Member
8/12/09

These shoes are a long way from my age group items but in the interest of the thread what do you believe the difference would be between the $30, $60 and $180 pairs?