• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Become friends with GhostPilot today!

R2D4

Admin
Advisor
15/4/07
Just fill out this questionnaire and he'll get right back with ya. ;)

Have you ever asked a TD for the Ladyboy speacial? Specifically, T4Direct.
Do you watch soccer?
Are you Jewish?
Have you ever been on top of a Ferris wheel and thought, this is dumb?
Do you hate socks?
Do you like to dance?
Have you ever been to Walgreens in search of an Iphone?
When was the last time you had a In and Out Burger and did you eat the fries?
Do you like new Rolexes over the vintage ones?

There will be more questions so be prepared. This isn't easy and if you answer wrongly, it might be a bad day for you.

Steelfish

Hǝɐpᴉᴎƃ ꓭɐɔʞ ᗡoʍᴎ Ոᴎpǝᴙ
Staff member
Administrator
Certified
Have you ever asked a TD for the Ladyboy speacial? Specifically, T4Direct. I miss Robert.
sad-021.gif

Do you watch soccer? Nope.
others-207.gif

Are you Jewish? Nope.
others-207.gif

Have you ever been on top of a Ferris wheel and thought, this is dumb? Nope.
others-207.gif

Do you hate socks? Nope.
others-207.gif

Do you like to dance? Nope.
others-207.gif

Have you ever been to Walgreens in search of an Iphone? Nope.
others-207.gif

When was the last time you had a WhataBurger and did you eat the fries?
about-to-vomit.gif

Do you like new Rolexes over the vintage ones? Nope.
others-207.gif

happy-096.gif

Thrasher

Legendary Member
15/4/14
The Beach

Have you ever asked a TD for the Ladyboy speacial? Specifically, T4Direct. NO
Do you watch soccer? Yes
Are you Jewish? NO
Have you ever been on top of a Ferris wheel and thought, this is dumb? No
Do you hate socks? Sometimes, This is getting difficult.
Do you like to dance? Not in Public!
Have you ever been to Walgreens in search of an Iphone? **** NO!
When was the last time you had a WhataBurger and did you eat the fries? A WHAT? I DONT THINK SO!
Do you like new Rolexes over the vintage ones? NO!!!!!

There will be more questions so be prepared. This isn't easy and if you answer wrongly, it might be a bad day for you.

SEE ABOVE.

Steelfish

Hǝɐpᴉᴎƃ ꓭɐɔʞ ᗡoʍᴎ Ոᴎpǝᴙ
Staff member
Administrator
Certified
Pass, you and Gp are the best of buds. ;)

I talked it over with GP, you are good to go, but you need to venture out to the southland and eat a Whataburger and fries. :)

Heh heh.....I think I may have to as well Rob.....my answer to the WhataBurger question was a nausea smiley.
b-wink.gif

R2D4

Admin
Advisor
15/4/07
Heh heh.....I think I may have to as well Rob.....my answer to the WhataBurger question was a nausea smiley.
b-wink.gif

I don't think GP has ever been to one either, but if you don't like hamburgers, you cray cray! Moderation.. Burger/Fry/Coke does not or should not equal nausea. (I thought it was a gas smiley anyway. ;)) You may substitute Steak and Shake or In and Out .

Steelfish

Hǝɐpᴉᴎƃ ꓭɐɔʞ ᗡoʍᴎ Ոᴎpǝᴙ
Staff member
Administrator
Certified
I don't think GP has ever been to one either, but if you don't like hamburgers, you cray cray! Moderation.. Burger/Fry/Coke does not or should not equal nausea. (I thought it was a gas smiley anyway. ;)) You may substitute Steak and Shake or In and Out .

Oh I like burgers.....just not WhataBurger.

tumblr_lafsi8Cr171qdy1k6o1_r1_400.gif

Phil G

Put Some Respect On My Name
29/9/10
Stevenage, Hertfortshire, England
Have you ever asked a TD for the Ladyboy speacial? Specifically, T4Direct. Yes and I'm still taking the medication

Do you watch soccer? In your dreams sunshine

Are you Jewish? Only when there's a Jewish holiday

Have you ever been on top of a Ferris wheel and thought, this is dumb? Too often

Do you hate socks? What are socks

Do you like to dance? Piss off

Have you ever been to Walgreens in search of an Iphone? Same as socks

When was the last time you had a WhataBurger and did you eat the fries? Yes and still undigested 3 months later

Do you like new Rolexes over the vintage ones? Oh pleeeease who wears a Rolex?

----------------------------------

R2D4

Admin
Advisor
15/4/07
Phil, you had me at the socks answer. Pass! BFF status with me on the Ferris wheel. :)

trksh-bzr

Mythical Poster
Advisor
25/9/09

Have you ever asked a TD for the Ladyboy speacial? Specifically, T4Direct. not yet. I will ask him, when I meet him in the hot spot.
Do you eat socks? Not proactively. I had a schnitzel in an autobahn raststelle, and did wonder if it was a breaded sock.
Are you Jewish? yes and no. mostly no. I do speak a little hebrew tho. definately not really jewish.
Have you ever been on top of Ferris Bueler and thought, this is dumb? It wasn't dumb.
Do you hate socks? no.
Do you like to dance? yes. I dance nude in my garage, when I drink beer. Most of the time I have the gate open.
Have you ever been to Walgreens in search of an Iphone? no.
When was the last time you had a In and Out Burger and did you eat the fries? haven't been there. My wife tried the in and out hot dog though....she talks keenly about it. they didn't have fries, but she offered me the tossed salad.
Do you like new Rolexes over the vintage ones? not sure. there's not universal ansver to that one. Do you realize that pecman will think this is a question about preference for milfs or teenies?

I'm waiting :)

R2D4

Admin
Advisor
15/4/07
I'm waiting :)

why did I get different questions. discrimination....

OMG! You could feck up a wet dream.. Now I have to go change the questions back.. Ok fixed.

Added the combo "Ferris Bueler and on top of", in the same sentence to your list of what Troels can't say, thread.

You also qualify for the second round of testing.

When was the last time you used foil for anything other than cooking?
Have you ever seen the inside of Turkish Prison?
Do you like the Gaytona?
Have you ever worked for RWI as a staffer? (I was going say staff position or staff member but you would have gone out of bounds with that one too. ) :spank:

trksh-bzr

Mythical Poster
Advisor
25/9/09
OMG! You could feck up a wet dream.. Now I have to go change the questions back.. Ok fixed.

Added the combo "Ferris Bueler and on top of", in the same sentence to your list of what Troels can't say, thread.

You also qualify for the second round of testing.

When was the last time you used foil for anything other than cooking? I made a sensual lady from BBQ foil, in my garage this summer. She looked exactly like a nude Scarlet Johanneson. My mates couldn't see it. Scumbags, trying to make me look like a twat.
Have you ever seen the inside of Turkish Prison? I watched midnght express. I like mdnight run more though. or anything with Michael Moore. He's handsome. I mean that in a straight way.
Do you like the Gaytona? for the love of cod, yes. Without this disgusting watch, RWI wouldn't have been the same. the same applies for the Fakeymariner.
Have you ever worked for RWI as a staffer? (I was going say staff position or staff member but you would have gone out of bounds with that one too. ) I have been serving as a staff member, here on RWI. to begin with I was a mud-erator, cleaning the staff section loo, but eventually I made it up to sales and handled regular members shit.