• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

What you can acutally get from Aliexpress with a bit of research (no live links)

radouz

You're Saying I Can Sell?
12/3/15
Speedy is not that good. I have the same. The subdials don't work how they should.
3ea64b4da8d241f8116bda1bf761759d.jpg

C Master

General RWI Dogsbody
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Certified
Top Poster Of Month
7/10/15
Ireland
I questioned the seller about buying one of these (I already have the original non spectre version that i got from one of our TD's last year) I wanted it for the strap and a different combo dial to see what it was like.
The seller got back to me 'eventually' and when i asked about shipping an extra strap he gave me a price....then nothing....nor reply to my many attempts to purchase.
Hence, why i have not ordered from him. Communication is terrible so i would not place any trust in him for that reason.

Just my 2 pence / cents / yen / deutschmark / dong etc etc
Thank you [MENTION=46031]Nikoteen[/MENTION]. Yes I have had no response from them either. I just saw [MENTION=81106]timeonmyside[/MENTION] successfully managed to get some passable reps off him. I prefer the non-Spectre version anyway. If I did not consider the "Spectre" a novelty watch or I thought it was a must have, I would be going straight to a TD.

C Master

General RWI Dogsbody
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Certified
Top Poster Of Month
7/10/15
Ireland
I was considering it but someone pointed out the dial. The markers on the dial look painted on on Ali, but if you look at other pictures the yellow markers underlie the rest of the dial. take a look at another rep:

http://www.intime.co/omega/2428-sea...ition-on-nylon-strap-a8400-free-bracelet.html

I'm not that picky with flaws but that it one that might be tough.

I think it could of been me that pointed to the poor lume application lol. Yeah the TDs stuff is, as usual, of much better quality.

C Master

General RWI Dogsbody
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Certified
Top Poster Of Month
7/10/15
Ireland
Speedy is not that good. I have the same. The subdials don't work how they should.
3ea64b4da8d241f8116bda1bf761759d.jpg
Working sub-dial tend not to be a forte of replicas. Especially if it is an automatic movement rather than quartz. Too much for that little windy engine to do.

mygse

11/12/15
Just wondering if anyone has bought the "Spectre" 300 LM Co-Axial rep on Ali? I have a kind of love hate relationship with it. So I don't want to spend real money on it. I am thinking an Ali version might do. I would love some feedback on it please, I already think the lume application is not great, but is it really noticable?

This is one of them.
http://www.aliexpress.com/item/NEW-...Wrist-watch-Fabric-band-Si14/32537339347.html
I've posted this at morning but looks like it disappeared.
I'm new at this site but i'm buying watches from aliexpress for 1.5 years.
I'm also looking for this watch in aliexpress.
The watch you sellected is not even close to real one.
If you look carefully to its bazel, you see "9" is actually a "6". I didn't realize that at first but i read the feedback comments and one guy has mentioned this.
Bazel has 2x"6" but no "9". And i think its irritating.
http://www.aliexpress.com/item/New-...tic-Gents-Watch-233-32-41-21/32559098369.html
This one has right bazel but there is one more major problem with all Spectre Version omega's in aliexpress

The original one has no "12" mark in dial.
2hezrd4.jpg

Therefore there is no such a replica of this watch in aliexpress yet.
Althought i'm planning to buy this
HTB12t6cKVXXXXc4XVXXq6xXFXXXg.jpg

This one looks like a leather strapped seamaster used with nato strap.

If you don't mind the "12" mark problem. Here is a link with Original bazel without "9" problem. And its half price of yours. You may want to check.
The first color option is original bazel, forth one is the one i'll buy
http://www.aliexpress.com/item/New-...tic-Gents-Watch-233-32-41-21/32559098369.html

mygse

11/12/15
Just wondering if anyone has bought the "Spectre" 300 LM Co-Axial rep on Ali? I have a kind of love hate relationship with it. So I don't want to spend real money on it. I am thinking an Ali version might do. I would love some feedback on it please, I already think the lume application is not great, but is it really noticable?

This is one of them.
http://www.aliexpress.com/item/NEW-...Wrist-watch-Fabric-band-Si14/32537339347.html
I've posted quick introduction for this watch and aliexpress. I hope mod aprove my post and you may see.

szbalogh

11/12/15
What you think of Aaron's 50 USD roller GMT replicas? I just want one with a steel case and real GMT hand that can be adjusted separately from the hour hand and of course with one rev. per day. I dont care about logos or such since i will wash and repaint the dial.
I have a SOKI sub (e-bay) and a 25 USD roller GMT (ali). The latter has a fake GMT hand, the GMT and the hour hands are the same piece. It is making one turn in every 12 hour with -5/+7 hor difference to the main hour hand. Its funny, but it is showing China time here in the GMT+1 zone :) At least i know if they are sleeping or not when i want to contact them :thumbup:
Aaron has pictures of replicas with ICHS GMT Master IIs and if it works then i will buy one.
What movement is in these watches?
Can I expect a higher grade china movements compared to the modded 2650 Tongji?

C Master

General RWI Dogsbody
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Certified
Top Poster Of Month
7/10/15
Ireland
I've posted quick introduction for this watch and aliexpress. I hope mod aprove my post and you may see.
Yes I saw that you quoted me yesterday, but it came up as deleted thread for some reason. No idea why.

Raddave

Most Delicious of all Nipples!
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Certified
24/12/11
I realy wonder why i cant post in this topic

It happens sometimes, newer posters post pics and the system flags it as spam, and hides the post.

Spiro

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
16/12/15
I have bought a few watch boxes from Alix..about the same quality as robby aobuy boxes was! Express has some decent quality stuff the trick is knowing the link to buy from that are hidden really well..lol

C Master

General RWI Dogsbody
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Certified
Top Poster Of Month
7/10/15
Ireland
I've posted this at morning but looks like it disappeared.
I'm new at this site but i'm buying watches from aliexpress for 1.5 years.
I'm also looking for this watch in aliexpress.
The watch you sellected is not even close to real one.
If you look carefully to its bazel, you see "9" is actually a "6". I didn't realize that at first but i read the feedback comments and one guy has mentioned this.
Bazel has 2x"6" but no "9". And i think its irritating.
This one has right bazel but there is one more major problem with all Spectre Version omega's in aliexpress

The original one has no "12" mark in dial.
2hezrd4.jpg

Therefore there is no such a replica of this watch in aliexpress yet.
Althought i'm planning to buy this
HTB12t6cKVXXXXc4XVXXq6xXFXXXg.jpg

This one looks like a leather strapped seamaster used with nato strap.

If you don't mind the "12" mark problem. Here is a link with Original bazel without "9" problem. And its half price of yours. You may want to check.
The first color option is original bazel, forth one is the one i'll buy

Thank you for that, very good homework.

G_sus

Renowned Member
9/11/15
The lack of Lollipop, and the addition of a '12' are the only things that put me off the Omega Spectre..