• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

AliExpress experiments - Non-watch products

dmxzor

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
28/4/15
Bought an Hermes belt and a Louboutin card holder. These goods are supposed to come with box and papers. Let's see how it goes.

Envoyé de mon A0001 en utilisant Tapatalk

Link Louboutin card holder plx

Tb1991

16/1/12
What do all think the chances of my orders which have all just left an airport in China arriving before christmas?

Whit27

28/11/12
What do all think the chances of my orders which have all just left an airport in China arriving before christmas?

Based on my experience with stuff coming to North America based on the tracking showing that it has taken between 2 to 3 weeks.

So if you lived where I did I would say chances are not very good.

Sorry man
Whit

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ddbomber20

27/6/15
The Chanel Le Boy Bag for the Mrs. arrived and wow guys...paid 38€ and it's absolutely spot on and the stitching is sooo good. Compared it to Google Gen Pics (there are different stitching versions with like smaller and bigger rhombs) and really...3000€ for this shit? [emoji23] by the way super fast shipping to Germany...about two weeks (fastest of all Ali orders so far)

c2597b3fc80c2f002e1700de4c41fc3a.jpg

timeonmyside

22/3/14
I was curious about womens bras I have seen on AE so I decided to buy one. The link below is now $14, but I paid $9 when it was on sale 2 weeks ago (and it was for top and bottom)....

http://www.aliexpress.com/item/Fren...xy-Transparent-Bra-And-Panty/32432105087.html

When I gave it to the wifey, she said she has something just like it I bought her from Agent Provocateur. I bought that bra for $120 in beverly hills when they had a 40% off sale so original price was $200!

The lighter color bra in the top of the photos is the $9. Upon closer examination of the Agent Provocateur labels, it says they too were made in China...

kLv18D0.jpg

ggHtXOP.jpg

O6YEFSu.jpg

Tb1991

16/1/12
I'm in the UK gents, I'm not holding my breathe. Just means I'll have to buy extra for the Mrs for Christmas if they don't turn up!

dev1ant

Renowned Member
22/8/10
Any chance anyone knows if there are LV refills for agendas available? Getting pricey buying the gen stuff each year.

ddbomber20

27/6/15
Ddbomber is it leather?

Believe it or not, but i think yes.. I'm not an expert, but i googled a bit and it fulfills most marks for leather. Can someone give me better Information or kind of a test to know if it's real leather? I think these leather fakes are getting better and better (just like watch reps [emoji1]) cheers

niki1977

20/8/15
Believe it or not, but i think yes.. I'm not an expert, but i googled a bit and it fulfills most marks for leather. Can someone give me better Information or kind of a test to know if it's real leather? I think these leather fakes are getting better and better (just like watch reps [emoji1]) cheers

can you share the link ? Bag looks great !

ZoomBoy

I'm Pretty Popular
9/11/11
Someone posted (I believe) a pair of really cool in-ear/monitor style headphones here. Did anyone remember seeing these or have the link? They weren't Beats.

Whit27

28/11/12
Someone posted (I believe) a pair of really cool in-ear/monitor style headphones here. Did anyone remember seeing these or have the link? They weren't Beats.

If they weren't Powerbeats2 then odds are they were Bose in ear ones.

Whit

peteins

You're Saying I Can Sell?
4/12/14
I was curious about womens bras I have seen on AE so I decided to buy one. The link below is now $14, but I paid $9 when it was on sale 2 weeks ago (and it was for top and bottom)....

http://www.aliexpress.com/item/Fren...xy-Transparent-Bra-And-Panty/32432105087.html

When I gave it to the wifey, she said she has something just like it I bought her from Agent Provocateur. I bought that bra for $120 in beverly hills when they had a 40% off sale so original price was $200!

The lighter color bra in the top of the photos is the $9. Upon closer examination of the Agent Provocateur labels, it says they too were made in China...

kLv18D0.jpg

ggHtXOP.jpg

O6YEFSu.jpg
Aly pictures of them on?

Sent from my HUAWEI MT7-L09 using Tapatalk