• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

AliExpress experiments - Non-watch products

Whit27

28/11/12
Just hooked everything up, and works great. The smaller round pills you have to make sure the phone is on correctly for it to stay charging, but the larger square one works amazing and the phone charges in all kinds of locations when placed on it.
The case is very well built, and honestly feels like there is nothing on my iphone. Very happy with this purchase and considering it all cost me less than $40 on 11.11 with the savings and coupons it's money well spent. I would have paid that just for the case in a store here in Canada...

Link for the case: http://www.aliexpress.com/item/2015...s-Power-Charging-Transmitter/32346435530.html

Everything else is from the same store....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ruski91

Put Some Respect On My Name
12/10/12
That's insane mate!

Next time, let me know.. I can go to the store and get some and ship them! The stores not far from me in Manhattan. I was just there Saturday in fact. That's crazy about the import fees.

How do you like the shirts otherwise?

I had no idea that they had store in Manhattan. I would have checked it out long ago. I got mine a few weeks ago and unfortunately had to send them back. Slightly too short in the wrist. But they have a fantastic exchange / return policy. They provide me with free return label. Once it's scanned by USPS (not delivered to them) but just scanned, they send out the replacement shirts. Quality of the shirts is top notch though.

FiloViridae

Advisor
Advisor
27/3/15
NYC
I had no idea that they had store in Manhattan. I would have checked it out long ago. I got mine a few weeks ago and unfortunately had to send them back. Slightly too short in the wrist. But they have a fantastic exchange / return policy. They provide me with free return label. Once it's scanned by USPS (not delivered to them) but just scanned, they send out the replacement shirts. Quality of the shirts is top notch though.

Yep! It's on Madison and 46th and 7th and 49th if I remember correctly from the other night. But I believe they are newer (within the last year or so).

That is a great return policy. Glad it worked out nicely!

dragonman4

I'm Pretty Popular
22/11/13
Big Apple

If you guys are near Manhattan, there's also a Charles tyrwhitt outlet store at the Woodbury Commons outlet.

easfarmers

20/11/15
love the mb pens. got one and bought the refills. totally changed the writing experience. The gen refill i bought from the boutique says made in japan though

eagle2

Looking Around
26/9/15
Hi guys. Any feedback on this website *Mod edit...link removed* . Your input greatly appreciated.

Sent from my SM-G920I using Tapatalk

jonchar

Known Member
11/12/13
On the contrary, after trying different brands of shirts for many years, including TM Lewin, I have retired all my old shirts and my whole wardrobe of more than 10 business shirts consist of purely Charles Tyrwhitt shirts. For the price, it is hard to find something close to their quality here in Singapore.

jonchar

Known Member
11/12/13
Hi guys. Any feedback on this website www.soloffer.se . Your input greatly appreciated.

Sent from my SM-G920I using Tapatalk

What a find! They have a little of everything all in that website. Would love to see if anyone have bought anything there too.

P/S I am from Leegapore too.

TheOmegaFan

Renowned Member
15/5/13
Wow! This site is pretty interesting and everything looks so cheap? Has anyone tried it?

?????????? ? ????? iPad ????????? Tapatalk

atgm

Patron
21/11/15

Duck

Vintage
1/3/10
Virginia USA
Those are great! I will look as well.

I received my order of three montblanc pens today. First thing I did was compare with my gen that I've had for over twenty years....the reps actually feel better.

atgm

Patron
21/11/15
Those are great! I will look as well.

I received my order of three montblanc pens today. First thing I did was compare with my gen that I've had for over twenty years....the reps actually feel better.

That's pretty neat to hear. How were the included cartridges? I actually bought a cartridge pack with my pens, but realized after that I probably should have just gotten

Do you have a link to the ones you bought?

Duck

Vintage
1/3/10
Virginia USA
That's pretty neat to hear. How were the included cartridges? I actually bought a cartridge pack with my pens, but realized after that I probably should have just gotten

Do you have a link to the ones you bought?

Same seller that I PMed.

The quality of the ink was exactly like the replacements I buy at the office supply. Just picked out a couple more pens that I don't need!

Duck

Vintage
1/3/10
Virginia USA
While we are talking pouches, I was wondering if anyone has come across a Panerai watch travel case that is like the one being offered in a watch deal by at least one of the TDs.

atgm

Patron
21/11/15
Appreciate it!

I've been looking for travel cases (for watches) too, haven't come across anything myself.

Edit: Ordered a fountain pen, roller ball pen, pencil, and folding pen case from them.

SuperLory

Well-Known Repist
22/10/15
While we are talking pouches, I was wondering if anyone has come across a Panerai watch travel case that is like the one being offered in a watch deal by at least one of the TDs.

this one ? http://photo.yupoo.com/watch345_v/F81Xor0I/big.jpg

I WISH I COULD HAVE ONE YEAH

Received 2 TH shirts from 11.11 sale; they, as usual, come into a "gen-like" packaging, bag, with all the labels and ribbons etc etc.

They look good, cotton is ok, worth $16/each imho

Size wise: XXL = 42
XXXL = 43

I bought a striped one and an all-black one. The former is better refined (no loose seams etc) than the latter. Both have no defects.

Pkaugust

You're Saying I Can Sell?
27/4/14
Hey! Does anyone here have a link for a AE seller offering good quality BALMAIN jeans? Much appreciated :)

C.B.

You're Saying I Can Sell?
31/12/14
Since there was a talk about Charles Tyrwhitt quality shirts...
Did anyone look for or find an Ali seller that has high quality shirts with possibility to add a monogram. :greedy: